Author Topic: Test P/Tren A/Mast P Cycle results *pics*  (Read 25311 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Test P/Tren A/Mast P Cycle results *pics*
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2014, 12:13:23 PM »
Nice build man, esp at 19. However when i was 19 i was no where near mature or health conscious enough to play with AAS. how did u get into that so young?

When I started lifting at 14 I really wanted to get big and believed everything jn the magazines then as I started getting older i found out more and more about how pretty much the entire supplement industry is a lie with their claims and one of my friends started using AAS in highschool at 16 or 17 and he got enormous. I graduated highscjool and lifted naturally some more then started experimenting with pro hormones and my friend would keep telling me if I was going to take pro hormones i might as well just hop on gear and after years of training and getting sub par results I just said fuck it and hopped on gear after about a year of researching everything and learning about different AAS and what each one does

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 02:45:18 AM »
When I started lifting at 14 I really wanted to get big and believed everything jn the magazines then as I started getting older i found out more and more about how pretty much the entire supplement industry is a lie with their claims and one of my friends started using AAS in highschool at 16 or 17 and he got enormous. I graduated highscjool and lifted naturally some more then started experimenting with pro hormones and my friend would keep telling me if I was going to take pro hormones i might as well just hop on gear and after years of training and getting sub par results I just said fuck it and hopped on gear after about a year of researching everything and learning about different AAS and what each one does

damn man this is sad but true if your going to fuck with prohormones I'm glad you had somebody to tell you to just trash them and use real AAS. I think the whole idea of juicing that young is crazy unless your going to compete or it's the difrence between getting a sports Scholorship or not getting a scholorship. But it is what it is! I already told you before you could of made some solid gains for at least 3-4 more years but I understand if your exposed to prohormones and hang out with juicers the pressure and I am glad you realized the supplement market is all a scam.Like I said i don't really agree but it is what it is. Just get used to being on juice forever.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 01:02:47 AM »
19 and on gear, SMH. Surely an amazing natural foundation you have

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »
Way too young for  AAS with that said your gains are good bro.  Waist is small as fuck.  look like you have a good build and a more organized plan than most people your age.