Author Topic: new back pictors  (Read 11842 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: new back pictors
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2014, 07:13:56 PM »
no one, i am not hating because you do look good. but i always found it strange how people who use compare themselves to natty and say stuff like, "i am so much bigger than you." of course you are. Its not really an accomplishment being bigger than someone who is natural lol. Again, I am not "hating" but I always found it baffling why people on steroids even compare themselves to natural.

he and i have a history. it started years ago when i was brutally honest about the way he looked like i normally am when he posted his pic- but like i do i also gave him great advise, which he refused to follow of course, cause he didnt want advise, he wanted to post a pic, like is almost always the case. then he got hurt cause he didnt get 'praised' lol well what the fuck did you think was going to happen posting a pic looking like that :D

theres no 'comparing'. this is him saying i look like shit, and me slapping a him like a bitch. simple math.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2014, 07:15:18 PM »
FroZZor you look like shit, I am sorry if this upsets you.

fuck dont say that he'll follow you around the board for the next decade crying into his $2 beater.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2014, 07:20:36 PM »
he and i have a history. it started years ago when i was brutally honest about the way he looked like i normally am when he posted his pic- but like i do i also gave him great advise, which he refused to follow of course, cause he didnt want advise, he wanted to post a pic, like is almost always the case. then he got hurt cause he didnt get 'praised' lol well what the fuck did you think was going to happen posting a pic looking like that :D

theres no 'comparing'. this is him saying i look like shit, and me slapping a him like a bitch. simple math.

It would be interesting to see either frozzor start to juice or you go completely natural and see whose physique reigns supreme!!  :D :D
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2014, 07:24:47 PM »
It would be interesting to see either frozzor start to juice or you go completely natural and see whose physique reigns supreme!!  :D :D

the only thing i find interesting about all this is if he had 10k to burn why hasnt he had lipo.

or own a shirt with sleeves.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2014, 07:25:40 PM »

the only thing i find interesting about all this is if he had 10k to burn why hasnt he had lipo.

or own a shirt with sleeves.

Have to show off the guns to get the women, like Anabolichalo does in the clubs.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
Damn bro.  Wider than Heath.  Nice work.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2014, 07:28:44 PM »

Is this age correct? Some of you pathetic twats take this forum way too seriously.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2014, 07:32:34 PM »
No offense bro but you could change your handle to anabolicacnehalo and no one would notice.  ;)

You look good otherwise.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2014, 07:43:22 PM »
Looks like you have a solid v taper going halo and you are thicker all over.  Time for a front lat spread shot. Also accutane does take time to work and I actually got a little worse before I got better.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2014, 08:00:34 PM »
???

Looking huge!! Looks like you're ready for takeoff with those lats. Good job, man. Makes me look forward to start juicing even more.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2014, 08:27:10 PM »
Frozzer.... Oh brother.

Haha.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2014, 08:36:56 PM »
???

Your gains in 2 years are impressive,good job

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2014, 08:41:24 PM »
Meh :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2014, 09:31:16 PM »
I got mine from researchstop and used it at 20mg back in the day. Was good stuff at the time. You are supposed to run it for a bit even after clearing up in order for acne really to not come back for a long time. Also gets worse in beginning then tails off.

Yup, I ran it for 5-6 months when I was 23-24 yo; then, it came back after I took 1 year off. I then ran it again for 5-6 months and it cleared me up completely, I was clean all over, it never came back... Occasionally, I get a zit or two here and there but nothing to worry. I'm 29 now so my low 20s are long gone.

I never had this thing while on it "worst in the beginning" it just kicked right in - dried up my lips, skin, scalp, etc. and boom results nice and clean skin.

Had to take fish oils, vitamin E, lots of water, and multivitamins... No alcohol... Although had few drinks here and there.

liv52 after

Liver test results came out perfect.
!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2014, 09:39:28 PM »
I wasn't aware we had a member here who was indeed gayer than Shitso.

Fagzor, congratulations "bro".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2014, 11:11:37 PM »
no doubts you are big, symmetrical and cut chalo, but if you could sort the skin out it would finish off the look. your skin looks like that of a drug addict.

There are a number of reason why someone suffers acne. We are assuming that with Anabolichalo it is caused by his use of PEDs, We could all be wrong about that.

Personally, I feel bad for him. Acne can be very uncomfortable, not to mention unattractive.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2014, 11:17:17 PM »
shit i hope your face doesnt look like your back acne wise  ;D

dorianesque physique bro

What a thought! Do you suppose that is why he always obscures his face? Gosh, I hope for him that is not the case. What a shame that would be. Facial zits would explain why one might pay for sex with prostitutes so often.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2014, 11:22:46 PM »
Halo looks great

Pretty sure he hasn't posted here for a while though  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2014, 11:28:55 PM »
That's a cute made up story. On a side note, you'd think at your age you'd know the difference between advice and advise you dumb fuck lmao.

He knows the difference between the words advice and advise. It's you who doesn't know where this intentional slip came from. Not too worry though, your probably too young too know who started this word use.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 12:57:27 AM »
Halo, I had really good results with 20/day accurate. Are you sure you getting legit stuff? Mine was authentic from Roche. Got it thru online website.. Was shipped to me from turkey, paid with cc.
get it from pharmacy (generic isotretinoin)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 03:06:08 AM »
I wasn't aware we had a member here who was indeed gayer than Shitso.

Fagzor, congratulations "bro".

Yes. As one of the smaller guys he should learn to lower his tone to a safe volume.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2014, 12:24:26 AM »
As a fellow senior, you should be well aware of advice vs. advices. Dealing with Americans... Oh brother.

dealing with Americans?

"Getbig.com American Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure"

Maybe you should find somewhere to fuck off to.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2014, 07:26:43 PM »
Not bad for a 21 year old natural. Fast forward 5 years, barely training, but always progressing.

You on the other hand.... Severe drug abuse and you're still a tiny tit LOL. How the hell does someone such as yourself abuse PED drugs to that extent and still possess the width of half a Heath?? Brutal beta genetics.

You'll never be the man. Especially at your advanced age lolol

Ah the classic A Frame. Something we all strive not to have.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2014, 07:31:30 PM »
Ah the classic A Frame. Something we all strive not to have.

You mean to tell me you wouldnt look like this, given the opportunity?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:29 PM »
;D

Sad... I know.

Serious enough for you to post fake pictures claiming they were you. Dude you're a moron, you are calling him a drug addict, yet the fake photos you claimed were you were of a guy that was fully juicing.