Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283228 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all
« on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:23 PM »
Looks like the book is coming out, written by Tracey Mitchell-Milan.  Called Swift Justice - the Craig Titus story.

From what I was told, it looks like Craig Titus has been giving Tracey all of the details of what went on, what we have not heard and a lot more.  

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »
Good to see bodybuilding in the mainstream press.
Ψ

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:42:02 AM »
I'll buy it.

I'll buy Nasser's too when it finally comes out

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 03:02:58 AM »
I don't read non-digital stuff, but will buy this book.  Definitely.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 03:06:40 AM »
I want to buy the one if they make it "the George farah story" about George being a fake cop getting shot while drug deal goes wrong

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 03:37:25 AM »
I want to buy the one if they make it "the George farah story" about George being a fake cop getting shot while drug deal goes wrong
:D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 06:03:12 AM »
Good to see bodybuilding in the mainstream press.
I'm hoping since NBC came to their senses by not airing the Olympia, they'll make it up to the bodybuilding community by airing the entire Craig Titus story read by Morgan Freeman.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 06:21:58 AM »
Titus is making some money for when he gets out of jail.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 06:50:24 AM »
Titus is makig some money for when he gets out of jail.
They don't call him Big Business for nothing you know

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 07:05:22 AM »
 I thought about this case again recently. I cannot understand why,  living in the desert, he didn't take a shovel , pack her bags and go and bury both the body and her stuff in the middle of the desert.

Sure, he'd have been a suspect in her disappearance but prosecutions without a body are extremely rare. Just tell the police she had problems -hint at lots of drug taking - stole some stuff and left.

Burning her - unsuccessfully - in your own car and going and buying the accelerant late at night using your store card, fleeing, getting caught because your wife wanted a manicure, that is a remedial level intellect at work.
O

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 07:08:47 AM »
Craig's book will make for a great stocking stuffer this Christmas for the whole family

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 07:10:53 AM »
I have not read a book in 10 years but I willing reading this one for sure.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 07:13:39 AM »
I thought about this case again recently. I cannot understand why,  living in the desert, he didn't take a shovel , pack her bags and go and bury both the body and her stuff in the middle of the desert.

Sure, he'd have been a suspect in her disappearance but prosecutions without a body are extremely rare. Just tell the police she had problems -hint at lots of drug taking - stole some stuff and left.

Burning her - unsuccessfully - in your own car and going and buying the accelerate late at night using your store card, fleeing, getting caught because your wife wanted a manicure, that is a remedial level intellect at work.

Meth.

Meth makes you decisions retarded.

What seems reasonable and logical while using Meth usually winds up being completely retarded once you sober up.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 07:19:28 AM »

Burning her - unsuccessfully - in your own car and going and buying the accelerant late at night using your store card, fleeing, getting caught because your wife wanted a manicure, that is a remedial level intellect at work.

IFBB pros aren't really the cream of the crop in regards to intelligence.

Except Ronald Dean Coleman of course who graduated with honours with a degree in accounting.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 07:25:43 AM »
I have not read a book in 10 years but I willing reading this one for sure.

Did you read much at 16?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 07:30:37 AM »

Yup, it was a drug related shooting. Farrah was doing a drug deal. Farrah lied his ass off in order to make himself look like a hero. He is mentally sick.

It was hilarious when his sponsor fired him for lying about being a former police officer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »
If this is true all proceeds from the sale of this tome of wisdom from the incarcerated Terror of Tinytown should go to the family members of the victim of this cuntlet. 

The death penalty is never "too good" for such as Titus and his wife.  But then, libtards love scum like those two.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:43 AM »

Bingo! That type of careless attitude carried into his contest prep as well.
Now we now why Titus was rarely 100% on point when he competed as a pro. ;)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 08:13:57 AM »

I believe that Craig paid a friend to bury her in the dessert.

That friend must've been speeding and crashed the car.... Then he just tried to burn the car & her body.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 09:43:13 AM »
Craig's book will make for a great stocking stuffer this Christmas for the whole family
Craigger's book plus a bbq kit would be a Titus Christmas day miracle for any getbigger. Just be sure not to hang the stockings too close to the fire or that shit will burn faster than Melissa James.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »

Because he is an idiot but still a murderer!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2014, 10:19:47 AM »
Killer physique right there.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2014, 10:58:22 AM »
IFBB pros aren't really the cream of the crop in regards to intelligence.

Except Ronald Dean Coleman of course who graduated with honours with a degree in accounting.

1 + 1 = deeba daaba dooba
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 11:04:51 AM »

haha exactly there s nothing to say about it other than they were and still are complete morons.