Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283322 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all
« Reply #800 on: August 16, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
Everyone wants to know what happened to Melissa James... This book explains what happened in great detail. It also talks about behind the scenes of the IFBB- IFBB Undercover. I talked to Craig after he read the book, and he said it was as if I were a fly on the wall- this book has it all.
Sorry, Tracy. I already spent my monthly allowance money on Bob Cicherillo's new biography.

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #801 on: August 16, 2015, 09:37:43 PM »
Just got my numbers from Barnes and Nobles- the book Swift Injustice The Craig Titus Story is currently ranked at 227, and at bookstores across America, the books are selling so fast they can't keep them stocked. The book is now being sold in Canada and the UK. I have been bombarded on the website with fans saying they can not put the book down- it is that intriguing! This is an amazing book, and I hope that each one of you and will stop by Barnes and Nobles and pick it up!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: August 16, 2015, 09:46:08 PM »
Just got my numbers from Barnes and Nobles- the book Swift Injustice The Craig Titus Story is currently ranked at 227, and at bookstores across America, the books are selling so fast they can't keep them stocked. The book is now being sold in Canada and the UK. I have been bombarded on the website with fans saying they can not put the book down- it is that intriguing! This is an amazing book, and I hope that each one of you and will stop by Barnes and Nobles and pick it up!

Amazon has you at 4. Not rank, though, totality of readership. Here's the most helpful:

"I struggled to continue reading the book after the 67 page introduction where the author strongly criticized the police and prosecutors bias without acknowledging her own. I forced myself to complete 5 chapters (I did not finish the book) but could no longer continue to read the repetitive, excessively detail-driven, Pro-Titus content."

Well done, starfucker.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: August 16, 2015, 11:16:45 PM »
Amazon has you at 4 - not rank; the totality of your readership. Here's the most helpful:

"I struggled to continue reading the book after the 67 page introduction where the author strongly criticized the police and prosecutors bias without acknowledging her own. I forced myself to complete 5 chapters (I did not finish the book) but could no longer continue to read the repetitive, excessively detail-driven, Pro-Titus content."

Well done, starfucker.
Haha Told.  ;D

Ruidosored

• Getbig II
« Reply #804 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »
I would like to thank Bob Chick for his review, and to the other 552,648 people that have purchased the book worldwide!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: August 18, 2015, 10:30:12 PM »
I would like to thank Bob Chick for his review, and to the other 552,648 people that have purchased the book worldwide!

He's sold over half a million copies?
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: August 18, 2015, 10:49:08 PM »

No love for the four on Amazon?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2015, 07:29:53 AM »

I think you're off by 552,644

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2015, 07:44:34 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2015, 12:57:00 PM »
I'd fuck both of them

Me too...preferably Craig :D :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #812 on: August 22, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »
The author of Swift Injustice The Craig Titus Story will be at the 2015 Olympia signing books.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #813 on: August 22, 2015, 09:57:15 PM »
The author of Swift Injustice The Craig Titus Story will be at the 2015 Olympia signing books.

Tracy Mitchell is always trying to keep this thread on the 1st page of Getbig.

The EXACT game plan as CraigsTwerp and the other gimmick accounts that Tracy made.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 22, 2015, 10:00:45 PM »
Tracy Mitchell is always trying to keep this thread on the 1st page of Getbig.

The EXACT game plan as CraigsTwerp and the other gimmick accounts that Tracy made.

Agreed...obviously counseled by Craig to start an argument with oneself and their gimmick which has been standard practice on Getbig

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #815 on: August 23, 2015, 04:36:19 AM »

Makes me want to go to the Olympia.......Just to custard pie you, in the name of getbig. Fuck off and die.

Simple Simon

« Reply #816 on: August 23, 2015, 04:38:40 AM »
The author of Swift Injustice The Craig Titus Story will be at the 2015 Olympia signing a book.
fixed

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 23, 2015, 05:15:18 AM »
Agreed...obviously counseled by Craig to start an argument with oneself and their gimmick which has been standard practice on Getbig

Lol.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #818 on: August 23, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
Did any getbiggers actually buy this book?

I can't get it in digital format, and I don't buy actual physical books anymore.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: August 23, 2015, 11:39:52 AM »
Did any getbiggers actually buy this book?

I can't get it in digital format, and I don't buy actual physical books anymore.

of course not...WE already know the whole story..we on Getbig have followed the story from day o/ne...the rest of the country is only just now getting into it

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
of course not...WE already know the whole story..we on Getbig have followed the story from day o/ne...the rest of the country is only just now getting into it

This is true... I wouldn't mind getting cliff notes as to what this magical author seemed to find that was so expertly hidden from the rest of us.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2015, 12:04:40 PM »
This is true... I wouldn't mind getting cliff notes as to what this magical author seemed to find that was so expertly hidden from the rest of us.

People that have tried to read the book have stated that they are unable to finish the book. The book is a sick joke. It's been described as "unreadable". The author went out of her way to kill her audience with unending legal mumbo-jumbo. Apparently, the author is undeniably biased beyond comprehension.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2015, 12:20:37 PM »
From the looks of things; the author of this terrible book has hit the "panic button". She panicked because of a horrific review at amazon (from a confirmed purchaser). In a panicky response, the author has been signing in at amazon.... giving bogus reviews of the book. It's easy to spot when unconfirmed amazon purchasers are giving reviews.

It would not surprise me if she starts ordering piles of her own books by the dozen. She is desperate. First; she missed a ton of deadlines during the writing process. Now she is battling poor reviews.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #823 on: August 24, 2015, 05:02:54 PM »
Pulitzer Prize.

Let me say I am usually quite the skeptic, but I just got done reading the title and let me say this.

Pulitzer Prize and this book will never be mentioned in the same sentence again.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #824 on: August 24, 2015, 05:17:38 PM »

The only people that are buying your stupid book are: you and your family members.

The only person that is giving the book good reviews is: you & your gimmick identities.

Your family must think that you've hit rock bottom.... and that you've lost your marbles.