Author Topic: **SHREDDED** on the no one training system / galeniko diet (PICS)  (Read 45736 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: **SHREDDED** on the no one training system / galeniko diet (PICS)
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »

lol EC causing a lot of meltdowns in this thread.

throw away everything you believe to be true when it comes to the deficit, training, and putting on lean tissue. then apply what i have been preaching here for the last couple months up to the better part of a year and a half.

you'll have more energy, lose fat more rapidly than ever, and put on tissue. its not magic. it works. period. good work ec.
b

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
Looking lean, what do you mean you gained weight? On 1000 calories you should lose BF but not gain weight.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2014, 02:42:26 PM »
It depends on your starting position, if you have ben away from training for a while and got out of shape its likely that you will lose fat and gain muscle when you return so even in a calorific deficit providing you eat enough protein the OPs claims are not that far fetched at all.
Given the presuppositions that you outline one could theoretically do a body recomposition and lose fat while gaining mass "at the same time" but you simply can not gain weight, ie create mass (not talking about muscle mass per se) out of nothing.

To give some perspective - an idle grandma has a larger energy requirement just to maintain her weight than OP needs to gain weight...?

I think I'll leave it at that, I'm not interested in further "alternative explanations" nor semantics discussions related to OPs claims.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »
Given the presuppositions that you outline one could theoretically do a body recomposition and lose fat while gaining mass "at the same time" but you simply can not gain weight, ie create mass (not talking about muscle mass per se) out of nothing.

To give some perspective - an idle grandma has a larger energy requirement just to maintain her weight than OP need to gain weight...?

I think I'll leave it at that, I'm not interested in further "alternative explanations" nor semantics discussions related to OPs claims.

No problem.
Carry on doing what you have ben doing for years with limited results.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »
No problem.
Will do.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2014, 03:22:28 PM »
Will do.  ;D
No worries, still fasting?

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2014, 03:59:36 PM »
No worries, still fasting?
No, haven't done that in quite a while.

Interesting experience but very hard to combine with social commitments and irregular working hours.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that I'm single, it wasn't popular with my girlfriend at the time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2014, 04:11:06 PM »
No, haven't done that in quite a while.

Interesting experience but very hard to combine with social commitments and irregular working hours.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that I'm single, it wasn't popular with my girlfriend at the time.
Did you make any gains while you were fasting?
If so, how, surely you need to be eating 6 times a day to make any worthwhile gains?

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 04:41:03 PM »
so EC makes one post and decides to lurk thereafter only without responding to any of several queries posted? sounds liek a legit thread to me. following.

/h2

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »
No problem.

yup.. at some point you just gotta stop banging your head w people.

its there. follow it if you want. if you dont your loss.
b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 06:12:38 PM »
Errr.. its 'basal metabolic rate' genius.

Guy looks great and has delivered the goods, you could try it yourself and see how things pan out for you.
Haha you busted that Getbig expert lol

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2014, 07:42:44 PM »
1 meal a day - 1000 calories - no rest between sets

4 weeks later - leaner and heavier

looking very good EC, props

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2014, 11:36:03 PM »
yup.. at some point you just gotta stop banging your head w people.

its there. follow it if you want. if you dont your loss.
I think this is the best course of action, for all of us.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2014, 01:41:24 AM »
Thanks, English is not my native language and I made a mistake during translation. I'll edit it.

I agree, he looks great. That's not the issue though, it's the false premise that's the problem.

Because of said premise I can't, as you say, "try it myself" - because it's a false premise /biologically impossible.

then

To give some perspective - an idle grandma has a larger energy requirement just to maintain her weight than OP needs to gain weight...?

You seem to very eloquent bearing in mind it isn't your native language.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2014, 01:54:19 AM »
then
You seem to very eloquent bearing in mind it isn't your native language.
Thank you?  :P

Jag gör mitt bästa men ibland, när jag skriver lite för snabbt, gör jag relativt enkla fel. "Happens all the time", så att säga.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2014, 04:01:42 AM »
thanks to all for the props and encouragement - I figured this thread had died a long time ago

the galeniko/no one book freed me from the Flex Magazine prison of meal timings, anabolic windows, and catabolism

the protocols I follow are all there and hopefully these pictures are convincing enough for others to try them

whatever the science, you CAN put on muscle and lose fat at the same time as long as the minimum protein is there - pros grow into shows, this is nothing new

it seems as though the more you restrict calories, the more your body is forced to maximize what you do feed it and thus you grow

this week I dropped the calories to between 850 and 900 per day (still one meal) and added a second re-feed

I find that as I get leaner and restrict the calories more, the less sleep I need - after 3-5 hours I'm awake and alert (no naps during the day)

my energy is almost euphoric at times but by the fourth day I need a re-feed

everyday I'm getting leaner and more detailed - my vascularity is increasing too (subtleties that might not  translate in the pictures)

I've never been this lean before so it's exciting to watch the changes - the more ripped I become, the more I'm setting up the conditions for future growth

mega props to no one (as always) for his training system - I'm still on a 3-day split, but his principles are well in effect

**I train EVERY day at least once (sometimes 3 times), eat 1 meal and haven't taken a day off since September 24th (I stayed fasted and didn't eat at all that day)**

"over-training"  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2014, 04:06:58 AM »
i experienced the opposite

the less i eat the more skinny fat i become

the more (chicken and rice) i eat the leaner and bigger i become

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2014, 04:09:54 AM »
Nice build.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2014, 04:17:03 AM »
i experienced the opposite

the less i eat the more skinny fat i become

the more (chicken and rice) i eat the leaner and bigger i become

you're confusing flatness with muscle-loss

depleting your muscles isn't making them smaller - filling them with glycogen isn't truly making them bigger

growing actual muscle is different

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
Thank you?  :P

Jag gör mitt bästa men ibland, när jag skriver lite för snabbt, gör jag relativt enkla fel. "Happens all the time", så att säga.
Google translates that word perfectly into English, which is a little odd, rarely works that well unless you did it back to front.   ;)

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2014, 05:42:31 AM »
Google translates that word perfectly into English, which is a little odd, rarely works that well unless you did it back to front.   ;)
Ha, ha, a little odd indeed but it is what it is.  ;D

Have a good one Simon.

Ex Coelis, my issues aside, good progress!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 06:42:23 AM »
10 lbs dumbbell curls in your face

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 06:45:17 AM »
so EC makes one post and decides to lurk thereafter only without responding to any of several queries posted? sounds liek a legit thread to me. following.

/h2
post will go unnoticed
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 06:47:33 AM »
10 lbs dumbbell curls in your face
holy shit  :o

what size are them arms ???

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »
thanks to all for the props and encouragement - I figured this thread had died a long time ago

the galeniko/no one book freed me from the Flex Magazine prison of meal timings, anabolic windows, and catabolism

the protocols I follow are all there and hopefully these pictures are convincing enough for others to try them

whatever the science, you CAN put on muscle and lose fat at the same time as long as the minimum protein is there - pros grow into shows, this is nothing new

it seems as though the more you restrict calories, the more your body is forced to maximize what you do feed it and thus you grow

this week I dropped the calories to between 850 and 900 per day (still one meal) and added a second re-feed

I find that as I get leaner and restrict the calories more, the less sleep I need - after 3-5 hours I'm awake and alert (no naps during the day)

my energy is almost euphoric at times but by the fourth day I need a re-feed

everyday I'm getting leaner and more detailed - my vascularity is increasing too (subtleties that might not  translate in the pictures)

I've never been this lean before so it's exciting to watch the changes - the more ripped I become, the more I'm setting up the conditions for future growth

mega props to no one (as always) for his training system - I'm still on a 3-day split, but his principles are well in effect

**I train EVERY day at least once (sometimes 3 times), eat 1 meal and haven't taken a day off since September 24th (I stayed fasted and didn't eat at all that day)**

"over-training"  ::)

how much aas?