Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28261 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »
I personally know off a guy who is much better off being married even though he was a highly paid broker, not particularly good looking and the 30's dealt him a blow looks wise (fatness and hairloss) managed to bag a decent looking girl. He no longer takes cocaine, drinks under control as opposed to rolling into work everyday reeking of alcohol and cigarettes. Quit smoking and overall juts more chilled and healthier...etc.

I am sure should she leave him he will go into meltdown mode again.
S

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:34 AM »
besides money why do good looking women settle for kinda ugly or fat guys -how do they even get aroused by them?-I ask this and not tooting my horn but im a built good looking guy and my gf ex is a disaster...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2014, 10:40:51 AM »
besides money why do good looking women settle for kinda ugly or fat guys -how do they even get aroused by them?-I ask this and not tooting my horn but im a built good looking guy and my gf ex is a disaster...

She has little to no self esteem.

Next question.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »

This is such a dilemma, this newly married couple made the news in the UK recently:

S

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »
She has little to no self esteem.

Next question.
you might be right but she also took the easy road and felt sorry for him-I kinda did too in my marriage

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2014, 10:45:59 AM »
This is such a dilemma, this newly married couple made the news in the UK recently:

formerly straight working class Brit marries Brazil tv he met at the world cup who wants a passport?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2014, 10:50:28 AM »
formerly straight working class Brit marries Brazil tv he met at the world cup who wants a passport?

No she's British, a geordie girl actually
S

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2014, 10:53:12 AM »
I personally know off a guy who is much better off being married even though he was a highly paid broker, not particularly good looking and the 30's dealt him a blow looks wise (fatness and hairloss) managed to bag a decent looking girl. He no longer takes cocaine, drinks under control as opposed to rolling into work everyday reeking of alcohol and cigarettes. Quit smoking and overall juts more chilled and healthier...etc.

I am sure should she leave him he will go into meltdown mode again.
Tell bigmc to keep his head up.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
I try not to give life advice, as I realize it's merely just my own observation/opinion-that being said, based on my time here on earth, I'd have to say that marriage is THE WORST contract a man could ever enter into. I have never been married, but have observed buddies and family members ruin their lives by getting married-

1) Financially, it is the dumbest contract a male could ever enter into P.E.R.I.O.D.
2) Physically, your saying you will NEVER have sex with another female
3) No male ( wise male or dumb male)has ever has come up to me, grabbed me by the shoulder and said" Man, you have to get married, its the best decision I have ever made in my life"...instead, it is usually the opposite ...how many times has someone told you " Don't EVER get married"

I speak from experience here fellas...
If you have a good head of hair, keep yourself reasonably fit, and make some bank, you can fuck a different girl a week until you get tired of it (which should be never if your not a puff)

Others may disagree with me, but, I wouldn't trade my decision not to get married for anything-

Same here. Could've been married 5 times now if I wanted to, even got engaged once. Always managed to GTFO sooner rather than later. In my heart of hearts of hearts,  it's not for me. I was in touch last year with the first girl that ever wanted to marry me when I was 21, she was 23 and dying to get married and have children. She eventually did. When I spoke to her she admitted she is 'bored beyond belief' but does love her children.
Oh and also that she wanted to know what happened to the 'video we made and if I'm ever interested in making another one, she'd be keen'. I just laughed and told her in a gentle way to go back to her husband.

Financially it always made me silently seeth if I had to pay the bulk of money for someone I just KNEW weren't going to be around much longer. And they always seemed fucking broke, no matter whom I dated, there were always debts, credit card debts, student debts, store card debts and all sorts of fuck ups. Clueless with money. Very hot, but financially illiterate.

I'm 110% a better person on my own. I train better, party better, live better and now with my business,  could finally be very rich.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2014, 12:10:42 PM »
Agreed, I protect what I have fiercely, and this includes non-tangible assets e.g. freedom, time alone, a night out with boys now and then...etc. I don't carry dead weight and quickly shut down people who hold me back. I see people as a disposable commodity. I make sure girls who get close to me know clearly what boundaries not to cross.

lol sure you are destined to find great happiness  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2014, 12:13:04 PM »
Some women, even if good looking, are not that much into sex, or find it somewhere else on the side sooner or later.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2014, 12:13:18 PM »
Here's a thought.

The guys that will chime in here saying that marriage is a disaster, theirs was hell, women are bitches, is akin to a toyota celica owner moaning about a breakdown on a ferrari forum.

You picked the wrong ride bro.

Driving cars does not end in a breakdown for everyone.

And the fellas saying they were financially ruined after a divorce. Lots of women out there are earning big money. Try not scraping the bottom of the barrel ???
P

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
Yes

This is me this past weekend just gone....I worked 60 hours, earned a lot of money, went to a club and dropped 1k on a table, got drunk as a skunk and went home with two sisters.

I would rather chill in a cigar lounge come midnight go home to my hot wife and in the morning get woken up fresh by two cute babies

Sound pretty stupid to me. Now u need to go back to work and do 60 houers again... : )

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »
Same here. Could've been married 5 times now if I wanted to, even got engaged once. Always managed to GTFO sooner rather than later. In my heart of hearts of hearts,  it's not for me. I was in touch last year with the first girl that ever wanted to marry me when I was 21, she was 23 and dying to get married and have children. She eventually did. When I spoke to her she admitted she is 'bored beyond belief' but does love her children.
Oh and also that she wanted to know what happened to the 'video we made and if I'm ever interested in making another one, she'd be keen'. I just laughed and told her in a gentle way to go back to her husband.

Financially it always made me silently seethe if I had to pay the bulk of money for someone I just KNEW weren't going to be around much longer. And they always seemed fucking broke, no matter whom I dated, there were always debts, credit card debts, student debts, store card debts and all sorts of fuck ups. Clueless with money. Very hot, but financially illiterate.

I'm 110% a better person on my own. I train better, party better, live better and now with my business,  could finally be very rich.

I have NEVER met a hot girl that made a tenth of what I earn...a hot rich girl is like a fucking unicorn-
Further more, you are spot on- most females are financially illiterate.

Success in health and business are the keys to a happy life if your a male-not a successful marriage...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »
Have you tried this
russianbrides.com

lol....not funny  >:(

stay away from MY women!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »
Lots of johns giving out divine wisdom on lifelong relationships, based on their 17 min sexual escapades at the massage parlour in this thread.

What's the difference between a wife and a prostitute? A prostitute uses up far less of your time and money.

Wives are amateur prostitutes, they've only worked out how to get money out of one man, (two tops, if they are cheating on you).

Preemptive meltdown reduction disclaimer:

Relax, it's just a joke

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
And the fellas saying they were financially ruined after a divorce. Lots of women out there are earning big money. Try not scraping the bottom of the barrel ???

I have to agree with this. Find a hot woman who is educated and makes her own money. Wow earth shattering idea

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:32 PM »
have been hitched for 6 years now and have absolutely no regrets marrying my high society beauty queen Colombian wife ... having a kid or two will be the icing on the cake.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »
What's the difference between a wife and a prostitute? A prostitute uses up far less of your time and money.

Wives are amateur prostitutes, they've only worked out how to get money out of one man, (two tops, if they are cheating on you).

Preemptive meltdown reduction disclaimer:

Relax, it's just a joke
Well, would you raise kids with prostitutes? At least we now know how prostitutes are made lol

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2014, 12:30:47 PM »
Here's a thought.

The guys that will chime in here saying that marriage is a disaster, theirs was hell, women are bitches, is akin to a toyota celica owner moaning about a breakdown on a ferrari forum.

You picked the wrong ride bro.

Driving cars does not end in a breakdown for everyone.
So, hypothetically you meet the "right one"...
Why get married? Just co habitate until you start to hate her (which you eventually will)
Furthermore, your'e  saying you will give up on having sex with other women?
I agree with the logic in your analogy, but that logic doesn't apply here mate-
Not to throw bouquets at myself, but, I have tagged my fair share of females during my time, and am still at it ...it NEVER gets old. Furthermore,
I have NEVER banged one that made me think " I never want another female as long as I live"
At the end of the day, only ~3-5% of all mammalian species are socially monogamous, including us. It's just nature and people make their lives complicated when they try to fight this natural instinct that we have.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2014, 12:34:45 PM »
absolute requirements for a wife...

1. comes from a great family

2. highly educated

3. accomplished in "whatever"

4. attractive

5. no bad habits (smoking, drinking etc)

6. physically fit

7. independent

8. very sexual (make that top 3)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
absolute requirements for a wife...

1. comes from a great family

2. highly educated

3. accomplished in "whatever"

4. attractive

5. no bad habits (smoking, drinking etc)

6. physically fit

7. independent

8. very sexual (make that top 3)

Found. Albeit "Accomplished in whatever" might be a stretch. Nurse practitioner, owned/owns home when I met her, few investments, $140k+ year. She could be doing better but that's me trying to bring out the best possible in her.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:34 PM »
Well, would you raise kids with prostitutes? At least we now know how prostitutes are made lol

I wouldn't raise a kid period, or provide for a woman financially, to the degree that she can sit at home watching daytime TV in between going to the cafe and mall with my credit card and her girlfriends while I work a 60 hour week to pay the mortgage and bills. (Very, very common scenario)

As women these days are strong, independent and sassy and don't need no man. (Except welfare payments which derive from taxes of which men pay the majority of).

I wonder how fathers feel when the government hands out welfare payments for their children. Do they feel like inadequate providers for their family to the point that the government has to take on the role of second daddy and husband?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
so a single guys view of relationships and marriage

most single guys will tell you how great being single is as a cover up for actually being very lonely. it's kind of a compensating reflex in guys as as men it's cool to be tough and emotionless and it seems to be a trait highly regarded by other guys.

I had a married friend once say to me 'man I want your life. you have these great stories you travel you party your with this chick and that chick etc etc'. I looked at him I said keith, for all the stories I tell you an this chick and that chick and this trip and that party you don't hear abt the nights I'm alone reading a book or watching a movie by myself on the couch. that's when being single for a lot of guys will suck if your not truly meant to be alone. he's like no way I want your life.

fast fwd 2 years. he gets divorced. he was on the downslope of his relationship anyway so this came as no surprise. he starts living the life of the single guy. he comes to me several months later and says your right. being single does suck.

the grass is always greener on the other side. now hes re married and a happy dude. sure he goes thru bullshit but that's what you do in a relationship. they aren't perfect. they need work, attention, sacrifice and compromise.

for some reason I've always been a better friend than a boyfriend. every one of my exs and I maintain good relationships to this day save one, some going back 15 years. my last few relationships I've maintained relationships where I'd be the first person they would come to if they ever needed help.

that's what's important to me. I'm not meant to be the boyfriend or spouse. I just don't have it me. but I do have it in me to be the best friend a person could have in their life. that's my gift. I'm not gifted to be a good partner or spouse

I think the concept of marriage and family and values is an awesome one- in fact I think it's a backbone of society. I see my friends w their kids and it makes me happy to see the joy they get from them. it's a really pure thing.

to you married guys out there. take what you hear abt single life w a grain of salt. if your not really comfortable being by yourself it's really going to suck and your lonliness will feel 10 fold after being w someone 24/7.

you just gotta find out who you are, what your gifts are and go from there. be happy with what you have in your relationship and, not wanting what you don't.
b