Author Topic: The movie Interstellar reveals the truth  (Read 11831 times)

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: The movie Interstellar reveals the truth
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:50 PM »
Did they have today's technology back in the 60's?

The Egyptians erected obelisks that even with today's modern cranes cannot be lifted.  Nobody really knows how it was done, only theories.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »
Your lie was exposed in the first two words... to think your username is also a constellation. I'm sure that's a conspiracy too. Dipshit.

Try to make sense if you criticize me.  This thread is about the movie Interstellar that states man didn't go to the moon. Just seeing how the masses will react.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 09:06:44 PM »
The Egyptians erected obelisks that even with today's modern cranes cannot be lifted.  Nobody really knows how it was done, only theories.

Do you have an example? The Romans were able to move and re erect Egyptian obelisks (which is a Greek word, the Egyptians called them tekhenu).

Nonetheless Egyptian architecture is still a modern marvel.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2014, 09:36:08 PM »
Man never stepped on the moon, it was a ploy to get the Russians to bankrupt themselves.  Discuss.
Please... ::)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 06:16:12 AM »
Do you have an example? The Romans were able to move and re erect Egyptian obelisks (which is a Greek word, the Egyptians called them tekhenu).

This is the largest obelisk ever found, near Aswan dam, hundreds of mile from where it was to be placed.  Cut from a single piece of stone.  Estimated weight is 2 and a half million lbs. and 135 feet long.  Never finished for some reason, maybe they ran out of money or was near the end of their reign. Also include a pic of the largest mobile crane with a maximum lifting capacity of 2300 tons. It is making it's largest lift to date which is only half the weight of the obelisk.  At 2300 ton capacity you think that could lift it no problem but when you lift something long you actually need two cranes to do it and lots and lot of rigging.  There are larger cranes out there, up to 20000 tons but they are gantry type cranes used in ship building and would be useless for such a lift

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 06:43:57 AM »
This is the largest obelisk ever found, near Aswan dam, hundreds of mile from where it was to be placed.  Cut from a single piece of stone.  Estimated weight is 2 and a half million lbs. and 135 feet long.  Never finished for some reason, maybe they ran out of money or was near the end of their reign. Also include a pic of the largest mobile crane with a maximum lifting capacity of 2300 tons. It is making it's largest lift to date which is only half the weight of the obelisk.  At 2300 ton capacity you think that could lift it no problem but when you lift something long you actually need two cranes to do it and lots and lot of rigging.  There are larger cranes out there, up to 20000 tons but they are gantry type cranes used in ship building and would be useless for such a lift

So what you're saying is that 1000's of years ago, some idiots spent years carving a 2.5 million pound granite cock and then realised that shizzo didn't have the equipment to make his on site collection of said megadildo so left it there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 06:44:29 AM »
The only way the theory made sense is  if they faked the first landing, just to win the race.
Which is entirely plausible.

yeah, we deliver huge lies to the world all of the time, and that's in a day and age of whistleblowers and google satellite, etc.  Imagine how fun and easy it was, 50 years ago?   And the thought of "Oh, they woudln't do that..."

Our govt has hidden tons of things from us.  I was watching a netflix documentary about the germans sinking a bunch of boats on the US atlantic coast during WWII.  The US govt never told the public, didn't want to scare people.   Germany could have bombed the statue of liberty at any time - chose not to - targeting boats of supplies because that was way more important than rallying americans.  

Here's a nice piece on the naval war that took place outside of Georgia, USA, during WWII, completely kept secret from americans - http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/history-archaeology/u-boat-attacks-during-world-war-ii

Better article - in 1942, they OWNED our coast - we never heard of it - americans killed weekly -
http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/sharks-in-american-waters/

Americans were getting killed regularly in those attacks - military and commercial ships were sunk and all survived were ordered to STFU about it.  COVERING UP DEATHS on a regular basis.  Yes, our govt!  

Imagine if Iraq or Syria or whoever was BLOWING UP US ships off the coast of NY using submarines - and our govt HID it form us. lol... back then, the leaders just decided we didn't need to know lol.

So who knows about the moon landing - Some of the pics were obviously doctored, you do have to ask why.  It sure helped win the Cold War.  Nobody died.  Could have easily happened that way.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 06:46:45 AM »
Very interesting

Thank you

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
Man never stepped on the moon, it was a ploy to get the Russians to bankrupt themselves.  Discuss.

There is a reflector on the moon's surface placed there by one of the Apollo crews.
NASA uses to measure the accurate distance of the moon to the earth with a laser.
Since we know the speed of light ( 186,000 miles/sec), we can multiply that by the time it takes for the light to bounce back.
( * 1/2 of the round trip time).    V x T = distance

Unless you want to believe some ET alien placed the reflector on the moon, we did when we went there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 09:31:38 AM »
I've been looking forward to this for years, ever since Nolan's brother Jonathan wrote it (sometime after his short story that eventually became Christopher's brilliant Memento).

It seemed very heady physics-oriented sci-fi when it first made the rounds, like something from Arthur Clarke. Spielberg was on board first, but years later Nolan was finally cemented to direct. Couldn't have made a better choice. Looking forward to seeing how his amazing imagination depicts time-traveling wormholes and black holes and just the epic scope he'll apply to outer space.

The man is among the greatest living directors with but a single blemish to an otherwise stellar catalogue (though I'm still trying to pretend Dark Knight Rises was just a bad dream). Originally hoped it'd be this generation's 2001, but based on the trailers, I'm now expecting a more earthly family drama with space perhaps secondary.

Zemeckis floored everyone with Contact's stunning space travel footage, but I'm expecting Nolan to top that with visuals we, perhaps, can't even envision. He's that good. This Friday, can't wait.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 09:39:53 AM »
Who gives a fuck.  Out of the hundreds of billions spent on the Space program we got Tang, Tempurpedic mattresses and airbags

Don't forget the mylar wrapper used to wrap powerbars and other delicious treats.
a

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 09:39:57 AM »
Space Travel is centuries away......we got a long way to go...fuck, we're struggling to get to Mars.....imagine being in a fucking space shuttle for 5 months, one way to Mars and another 5 months to get back to earth. we will never make any space vehicle that will be able to travel at the speed of light....that's 5.5 million miles per hour or 186,000 miles a second....no fucking way

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 09:42:49 AM »

The Egyptian's formed the first , true bodybuilding federation.
They erected many long , large, stone  obelisks ,to honor the male phallic symbol.
Thousands of years later, the IFBB would be born in their image.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 09:47:23 AM »
Proof positive of our visit to the moon. I now declare this thread over.

a

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 09:52:39 AM »
Proof positive of our visit to the moon. I now declare this thread over.

yes, new evidence we were on the moon.... ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2014, 09:55:15 AM »
  :D. Aha!  Even more evident. Case dismissed. We win!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2014, 09:56:59 AM »
There is a reflector on the moon's surface placed there by one of the Apollo crews.
NASA uses to measure the accurate distance of the moon to the earth with a laser.
Since we know the speed of light ( 186,000 miles/sec), we can multiply that by the time it takes for the light to bounce back.
( * 1/2 of the round trip time).    V x T = distance

Unless you want to believe some ET alien placed the reflector on the moon, we did when we went there.

It's possible we went to the moon.  It's also possible that a "reflector" could have easily been fired to the moon - much easier than landing buggies and people.

howard, what has always bothered me is the video of the lunar module taking back off, returning to the orbiting ship.   That video has always looked shaky, to say the least.  

I could care less either way - maybe we landed, maybe not.  But have you seen some of the analysis on video/pics from the landing?  The people analyzing the video have found flaws that show, if nothing else, the "live" video and doctored photos are questionable.   Maybe we walked it and released a movie, maybe we just orbited, who knows.  

But IMO, it's tough for anyone to watch a critique/analysis and still believe 100% of what NASA says about the landing.  I invite you, if you have a chance over the long weekend, to watch a video.   There may be moments of "wait, why did they manufacture this pic" or "Woah, that really looks fishy".

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2014, 09:58:54 AM »
Nasa's record keeping was dismal..many parts and equipment were made by outside contractors and engineers many of whom don't exist anymore, many of whom are dead.  Everything was on paper back then.  A lot has been lost.  Nasa basically builds satellites now and is involved in scientific projects, to get anything into space they have to go to the Russians or private companies, kind of ironic isn't it?

Do you have anything at all credible to back up this shite you are spouting.

You are just parroting shit you have read on the internet.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »

It's possible we went to the moon.  It's also possible that a "reflector" could have easily been fired to the moon - much easier than landing buggies and people.

howard, what has always bothered me is the video of the lunar module taking back off, returning to the orbiting ship.   That video has always looked shaky, to say the least.  

I could care less either way - maybe we landed, maybe not.  But have you seen some of the analysis on video/pics from the landing?  The people analyzing the video have found flaws that show, if nothing else, the "live" video and doctored photos are questionable.   Maybe we walked it and released a movie, maybe we just orbited, who knows.  

But IMO, it's tough for anyone to watch a critique/analysis and still believe 100% of what NASA says about the landing.  I invite you, if you have a chance over the long weekend, to watch a video.   There may be moments of "wait, why did they manufacture this pic" or "Woah, that really looks fishy".

I don't know , but it's possible NAS went exploring for dingleberries around Uranus. ;)

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2014, 10:07:35 AM »
Found this on the net, seems interesting for this thread :

How Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo Moon Landings

http://realitysandwich.com/23226/kubrick_apollo/

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
Found this on the net, seems interesting for this thread :

How Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo Moon Landings

http://realitysandwich.com/23226/kubrick_apollo/
I found this about how Phil Heath won the Olympia
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2014-olympia-mr-olympia-prejudging-report.html

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2014, 10:35:22 AM »
Nasa's record keeping was dismal..many parts and equipment were made by outside contractors and engineers many of whom don't exist anymore, many of whom are dead.  Everything was on paper back then.  A lot has been lost.  Nasa basically builds satellites now and is involved in scientific projects, to get anything into space they have to go to the Russians or private companies, kind of ironic isn't it?

These 'Wow, did I just blow your mind or what with my outlandish horseshit?' end questions always leave me comically baffled. You spout a glob of foiler site irrelevance and then wrap it up with some smug 'Can't pull the wool over my eyes' rhetorical question, like you've convinced anyone of anything. Just makes you appear desperate to connect with the one other equally deluded ignoramus on the board, willing to sacrifice his common sense and dignity for a bit of ridiculously improbable revisionism. Kinda nailed it, didn't I?

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 10:39:08 AM »
These 'Wow, did I just blow your mind or what with my outlandish horseshit?' end questions always leave me comically baffled. You spout a glob of foiler site irrelevance and then wrap it up with some smug 'Can't pull the wool over my eyes' rhetorical question, like you've convinced anyone of anything. Just makes you appear desperate to connect with the one other equally deluded ignoramus on the board, willing to sacrifice his common sense and dignity for a bit of ridiculously improbable revisionism. Kinda nailed it, didn't I?

You certainly did sir, well done   ;D

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »
Do you have anything at all credible to back up this shite you are spouting.

You are just parroting shit you have read on the internet.

Calm down Simplton. I didn't actually work for Nasa, or have an inside track to top secret files.  Of course I only know what I read, same as you.  We're just a bunch of knuckleheads on a bodybuilding forum discussing world affairs.  I don't know if we stepped on the moon or not.  The government tells me we did so why should I not believe them?  I'm sure you believe every version of the rise and fall of the British empire your government tells you with out question.