Author Topic: A day in the life of Rich Piana  (Read 27129 times)

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: A day in the life of Rich Piana
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2014, 08:04:24 PM »
mr piana well on his way to being a plastic surgey nightmare

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
You wouldn't last a minute in the places I work.

You are right. I could not possibly compare with your business acumen. It takes a rare man to run a multi-national congolmerate, like Caliber Fitness and Associated Beekeepers Inc. The mere prospect of working there intimdates me, but the opportunity to work with and learn from you is enough to make me try and go for it.

Stick to bagging groceries at Publix with Jason Genova.

I take it then, that you won't consider my application then? :'(

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2014, 10:20:26 PM »

Rich's ex-girl is one crazy woman.  As far as the foreclosure is concerned, its like I said when it happened....if your house is worth 400k and you owe 650k then it does no good to continue paying on a home. 

Banks love to bait homeowners to live up to their obligations and make paying an inflated mortgage a sense of pride issue in owning up to your debts.  However, talk is cheap and when the banks owned money, they got bailed out by the government with OUR MONEY.  They are nothing more than hypocrites so do what's fiscally needed for your own well being.
explain me this cause am not from the USA,so when you are buying a house for yourself,lets say the house is worth 500k,you get a mortgage for 10 years paying 5% fixed interest...ok now where do you see for example that your house is now (after 2 years of paying your mortgage) worth maybe 350k due to some type of market crash?!?!?!
and you do what,in the middle of the payment decide "oooh my house is not worth it I will let it for foreclosure"?!?!
i think that is not that all the people buy the house to sell a house,you buy the house to live in it (the other story is if you want some investment) and I dont think that many people would let the house to go foreclosure so in the future they couldn't be able to buy a house regularly like RICH PIANO

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2014, 11:47:44 PM »
Usa doesnt matter here and mortgages are generally 15 or 30 years.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2014, 12:23:09 AM »
I'm not impressed....sorry Rich. I suspect impressing people is very important to you. After all, you keep trying to do it. My guess is that pretty much nobody cares where you live or what's isn't in your refrigerator.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2014, 12:24:48 AM »
Mickey Rourke is looking pretty good.

Dear oh dear, look at the state of this guy, he's like heading towards 50 and dressing like this and those dumb tattoos.....even in europe you can see muppets attempting this look....thank you America!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2014, 01:43:26 AM »

I worked for HomeGold Financial as a Mortgage Originator and Loan Officer so I know quite a lot about real estate, asswipe.  Made a shitload of money....until this happened.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

Fuck off.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2014, 07:06:55 AM »
Fuck off.

X2.

Vile human being, goodrum.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2014, 07:23:46 AM »
explain me this cause am not from the USA,so when you are buying a house for yourself,lets say the house is worth 500k,you get a mortgage for 10 years paying 5% fixed interest...ok now where do you see for example that your house is now (after 2 years of paying your mortgage) worth maybe 350k due to some type of market crash?!?!?!
and you do what,in the middle of the payment decide "oooh my house is not worth it I will let it for foreclosure"?!?!
i think that is not that all the people buy the house to sell a house,you buy the house to live in it (the other story is if you want some investment) and I dont think that many people would let the house to go foreclosure so in the future they couldn't be able to buy a house regularly like RICH PIANO

We used to over-appraise homes to push them through.  Generally to refinance, a home had to have a minimum of 50k....I was refinancing doublewide trailers, mill houses, and other stuff and a lot of loan officers did the same thing.  The more you can get someone on the hook for, the more money in interest you can get.  Its a numbers game and the majority of houses out there are valued at more money than they are really worth
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2014, 08:25:08 AM »

You wouldn't last a minute in the places I work.  Stick to bagging groceries at Publix with Jason Genova.

;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2014, 08:34:38 AM »
We used to over-appraise homes to push them through.  Generally to refinance, a home had to have a minimum of 50k....I was refinancing doublewide trailers, mill houses, and other stuff and a lot of loan officers did the same thing.  The more you can get someone on the hook for, the more money in interest you can get.  Its a numbers game and the majority of houses out there are valued at more money than they are really worth

I was a first time buyer in 2006 and I asked the appraiser if the house was going to
Be valued at what the contractor was selling the new home for.. he said for me not worry.. Will push it through... later I found out the loan officer and appraiser were family members  ;D
Good thing now the house is appraised at $425,000.00 when I 're financed in 2012.. it took 4 months to complete the refinance .. a lot stricter than 2006.. I only payed in 2006 $305,000.00
 ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2014, 09:08:18 AM »
Goodrum needs to stop giving out business advice, website advice, financial advice for free. The guy is way too generous with his advices and bodybuilding sources.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2014, 10:01:30 AM »

I was a first time buyer in 2006 and I asked the appraiser if the house was going to
Be valued at what the contractor was selling the new home for.. he said for me not worry.. Will push it through... later I found out the loan officer and appraiser were family members  ;D
Good thing now the house is appraised at $425,000.00 when I 're financed in 2012.. it took 4 months to complete the refinance .. a lot stricter than 2006.. I only payed in 2006 $305,000.00
 ;)

Yea, the shit we used to get away with was quite hilarious at best.  One big way of making would be to sign someone to a loan with a 2% interest rate for a year....then balloon it to 12-19% interest.  They got the cash but the consequences were pretty bad
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »
why is his face so fucken puffy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »
I'm no financial master, but I've found I did everything wrong before I learned how to do it right.

One of the best pieces of advice I received was directly from radio host, Tom Leykis.  Tom said, "Do not ever buy a home until you find the one you want to DIE in.  Homes are not an investment."

I guess it's all a part of growing up and maturing.

Thought I was the only one listening to him - he's pretty entertaining.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2014, 03:05:48 PM »
Can I come & stay @ the weekends?
i dont like to have people in my home

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2014, 05:02:34 PM »
 :P
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2014, 05:55:42 PM »
So many questions...
Why is he mimicking the lifestyle of a hebrew rapper?
Does he have any friends, other than those dogs?
Did that blonde bimbo left him? Good for her.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 05:59:34 PM »
So many questions...
Why is he mimicking the lifestyle of a hebrew rapper?
Does he have any friends, other than those dogs?
Did that blonde bimbo left him? Good for her.

Yes the bb is now MIA.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 06:02:46 PM »
Rich posted here for a bit.

Surely he has a gimmick acct

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2014, 06:11:33 PM »
Rich posted here for a bit.

Surely he has a gimmick acct
do you think he has read my posts

???

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2014, 06:31:52 PM »
do you think he has read my posts

???
^^
Yep, all of them... drove him to drink now he lost his house!