Author Topic: Is BB gay?  (Read 12628 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Is BB gay?
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2014, 03:10:12 AM »
The fact you examined the pics so thoroughly = gay

Bodybuilding is in fact gay, yes

Your Honor, the prosecution rests.  ;D

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2014, 03:13:50 AM »
Is the sky blue?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 07:41:12 AM »
no

tensing muscles is a sport

Haha! Quality pithy Getbig post.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 09:06:26 AM »
My wife came from a huge family. All the men are into football and baseball. I took her 30 plus years ago to a bodybuilding contest and she was freaked out.  She said something to the effect of "men cheering oiled up men in their underwear posing to music?" How do you defend your odd ball subculture of a sport?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
All that padding they use in American Football is exceedingly gay

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 10:15:09 AM »
What's the back story on the pic,  seriously?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »
really? American football involves violent collisions.......so padding is very necessary!!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 10:23:33 AM »

If one of your twink soccer boys took just one hit from an NFL guy, even a third string player, that little fairy would be in a coma for life.
Don't ever forget this before you define American Football as gay.

And why do soccer players fall on the ground and act like such bitches from not even being touched? The lack of respect I have being such a bitch just makes that I will never like that game.

So go put your tutu on, prepare your finger snacks as surely you have game to watch that will, (wait for it...) end is 0-0 or some shit like that.
?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 10:27:58 AM »
If one of your twink soccer boys took just one hit from an NFL guy, even a third string player, that little fairy would be in a coma for life.
Don't ever forget this before you define American Football as gay. And why do soccer players fall on the ground and act like such bitches from not even being touched? The lack of respect I have being such a bitch just makes that I will never like that game.
So go put your tutu on, prepare your finger snacks as surely you have game to watch that will, (wait for it...) end is 0-0 or some shit like that.

some real football (not soccer)

c

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »
some real football (not soccer)

There is no denying those guys are tough. That is a crazy ass game and need balls of steel to step on such a field!
?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 10:32:04 AM »
Don't ever forget this before you define American Football as gay.

And why do soccer players fall on the ground and act like such bitches from not even being touched? The lack of respect I have being such a bitch just makes that I will never like that game.

I cant stand soccer, overpaid babies. I am more of a rugby player/ watcher. Put a team of american football players against a rugby union team and see whats up.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2014, 10:41:31 AM »
I cant stand soccer, overpaid babies. I am more of a rugby player/ watcher. Put a team of american football players against a rugby union team and see whats up.

Would love to watch that. But no denying the NFL guys are stronger, they are physically much bigger, much, much bigger and mass moves mass.... But rugby guys I bet have better conditioning, so each would use their strength so hopefully come out on top, would be a cool thing to see!
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 03:03:48 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2014, 03:09:48 PM »
Can you imagine sitting in the audience and this fruit cake comes out dressed like this you would definately feel like a homo for watching.

Yeah you would have to wrest away your boyfriend's hand from your penis to reduce the gayness in the room. No homo.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2014, 03:10:29 PM »
A few years ago Wigan rugby league team played some Union team, a game of each, and then they totted the scores up.
Wigan lost the union game bay a few points but totally demolished them at league, the fitness level was a world apart.

In the last few years Union has really caught up to league in the fitness stakes.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2014, 03:19:37 PM »
I don't think so.

Or maybe a lil bit, if u want it to be.
    yes next question...
F

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2014, 03:33:25 PM »
A few years ago Wigan rugby league team played some Union team, a game of each, and then they totted the scores up.
Wigan lost the union game bay a few points but totally demolished them at league, the fitness level was a world apart.

In the last few years Union has really caught up to league in the fitness stakes.

Defence was the last thing to catch up imo. If you watched ireland beat south africa the defence was unrecognisable to what you saw in union even ten years ago. Find rugby league shitty to watch with all the stoppages at the breakdown and the phase rule. They need to sort out the scrum in rugby union though it is a joke.

Sorry for deviation from gay thread but thought I'd chime in.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2014, 03:40:38 PM »
Defence was the last thing to catch up imo. If you watched ireland beat south africa the defence was unrecognisable to what you saw in union even ten years ago. Find rugby league shitty to watch with all the stoppages at the breakdown and the phase rule. They need to sort out the scrum in rugby union though it is a joke.

Sorry for deviation from gay thread but thought I'd chime in.
League has always been faster than union, referees keep games going and ensure quick play the balls at all times.

A reporter once timed a Union game (Twickenham, big game) and stopped his watch when the ball went out of play, he ended up with 8 minutes of actual ball ply, rest of the time the ball was in touch or they were milling around waiting to restart the game.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2014, 04:25:04 PM »
Rugby players would get smashed in an NFL condition and NFL players would gas the fuck out in rugby.

Stupid argument, lile arguing MMA vs Boxing. 2 completely different rulesets and training styles.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2014, 04:31:53 PM »
who gives a shit about sports anyway

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2014, 04:46:59 PM »
League has always been faster than union, referees keep games going and ensure quick play the balls at all times.

A reporter once timed a Union game (Twickenham, big game) and stopped his watch when the ball went out of play, he ended up with 8 minutes of actual ball ply, rest of the time the ball was in touch or they were milling around waiting to restart the game.

Bullshit. Link me the report and game.

If not you are talking through your arse. No fucking way only ten per cent was play. I'm not some fucking pleb who believes everything so link it and then show how it is normal and not exceptional. Watch leinster play or all blacks. 20 phase plays take five mins or so and that is one play. Scrums can take a huge chunk out of play but time is stopped for a lot of out of play incidents.

anyway, my point was that lack of competition at the breakdown is boring and stops play. You have to stop when there is a tackle in league. I await this study.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »
A comparison of the time the ball was in play for RWC 1991 to 2011 is shown below:
Rugby World Cup   Time in play (of 80 minutes)   Percentage time in play
1991   24 mins 48 seconds   31%
1995   26 mins 43 secs   33.4%
1999   30 mins 43 secs   38.4%
2003   33 mins 35 secs   42%
2007   35 mins 12 secs   44%
2011   35 mins 25 secs   44.3%

http://www.theroar.com.au/2012/09/03/how-long-is-a-rugby-match-really/

44% is 35.2 minutes and the trend is for more time in play. 8 minutes. My fucking hole. "A reporter"... good source.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2014, 05:23:52 PM »
I find fanatical fans of US Football to be a fucking joke.  90% of those fools have never played a day in their life, yet they scream and act all hard about the game.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2014, 06:37:27 PM »
I find fanatical fans of US Football to be a fucking joke.  90% of those fools have never played a day in their life, yet they scream and act all hard about the game.

So, according to you, a person is only a legitimate fan of a sport if they have played it? Is there a level at which they played that legitimizes them? Say I played golf in high school, can I now be a fan of golf? Or perhaps club hockey in college?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2014, 07:40:22 PM »
Lol at the "pads make the NFL players pussies" argument.  So your best rugby players should be able to come over, put on the pussy pads, and run roughshod over the NFL, right?  And yet every time a rugby player attempts to make an NFL roster, they fail miserably.  ::)