Author Topic: A picture of Lee's monster chest  (Read 24550 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: A picture of Lee's monster chest
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2006, 12:28:32 AM »
go to mayham where you can suck pro cock in peace
    Oh...is that where you find cock to suck?..Sorry not into that. But what you enjoy is your business.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2006, 04:57:28 AM »
This reminds me of when some shmuck was commenting on Ronnie Coleman's bad form while doing his back routine.  If he used the right form maybe he can improve his back?

Lee, if you work at it maybe you can be as developed as most of the people that post here.
And if you really try hard you might be able go on stage and win some contests and be considered was of the best on the planet.......oh wait

This is pathetic!!
Here comes the money shot

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2006, 05:07:30 AM »
I'd rather have Lee's type of physique (relatively small chest, but big delts and arms) than be the complete opposite and have tiny arms but huge torso. Only a few of the mandatory poses involve chest anyway - more emphasize the arms, shoulders, and legs and that is how you rack up points in a competition.
Also, I don't see the problem in having a relatively long torso - it didn't hurt Shawn Ray and it can help emphasize the legs and make them look thicker. Shorter legs are easier to build mass onto.

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2006, 06:15:58 AM »
you're hating on his genetics

His chest is fine, his arms are truly massive... and he's actually a strong bodybuilder not that some of you tards care about strength

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2006, 03:12:40 PM »
Hey iwill do that.Now post your pic so i can give you some tips.You people are so pathetic.

Lee, Don't waste your time on these little minions by responding to stupid comments. Some of these posers are little wannabe armchair bodybuilding quarterbacks.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2006, 03:13:42 PM »
ok cool let me know of your progress... like i said you can pm me and i will tell you the proper form.. You'll be growing like a weed again. So don't be shy little guy!

F*cking moron...................

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2006, 03:16:54 PM »

Who let you out the closet?
just push some weight!

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2006, 03:17:40 PM »

agreed >:(

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »
Who let you out the closet?

Your mother. Just got done breaking one off in her. She's still in the closet. Wake her up.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2006, 03:25:21 PM »
hahaha you and hillbilly shared that closet for your honeymoon.. you where about to come out but hilliboy cleaned your venom stick before it erupted!
just push some weight!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 03:34:14 PM »
hahaha you and hillbilly shared that closet for your honeymoon.. you where about to come out but hilliboy cleaned your venom stick before it erupted!

Ladies and gentleman, you perhaps just witnessed the most pathetic comeback on this board's illustrious history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »
You people are so pathetic.

Us Americans?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »
I doubt Lee was referencing Americans or any other nationality.  I think, and I am only guessing, that he has a problem with people criticizing his physique when they most liking don't even lift and if they do they do not have the body necessary to step onto a bodybuilding stage.  People say that Lee, Kevin Levrone, and Flex Wheeler have crappy chests especially when compared to their arms and shoulders.  I guess my question is, would you rather have their physique or yours?  I realize that nobody's body is perfect but damn people, calm down with the insults unless you have a pro caliber body.

Well said.

PhoenixSoft

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2006, 04:18:55 PM »
I doubt Lee was referencing Americans or any other nationality.  I think, and I am only guessing, that he has a problem with people criticizing his physique when they most liking don't even lift and if they do they do not have the body necessary to step onto a bodybuilding stage.  People say that Lee, Kevin Levrone, and Flex Wheeler have crappy chests especially when compared to their arms and shoulders.  I guess my question is, would you rather have their physique or yours?  I realize that nobody's body is perfect but damn people, calm down with the insults unless you have a pro caliber body.
All I see is: "blah blah blah blah..." in the tone used by parents/teachers in Charlie Brown cartoons

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »
HAHAHA.

So pro bodybuilders are immune to criticism now? HAHAHA. Guess what - anyone can criticize a bodybuilder and point out their flaws. You don't have to inject yourself with hormones, or even pick up a weight to see flaws in a bodybuilder's physique relative to their competition. Completely stupid argument. I suggest you drop this because you are sounding like a fool. It is true that people come off sounding to harsh when they critique a bodybuilder, but that's just part of the culture of this bbs.

And yes, I believe Lee Priest was slighting Americans. Just goes to show what he thinks of his fans.
"Shut the F up and train"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2006, 05:15:35 PM »
ok he's 4th in the arnold now :'(

PhoenixSoft

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »
No, bodybuilders are not immune to criticism but idiots saying that a pro bodybuilder is small is stupid.  I think if some pencil necked geek was going to make fun of Lee and Ronnie Coleman's physiques then I would say that no, they do not have any place to be making a criticism.  It's comparable to one of us saying that a pro baseball player has a poor throwing arm.  You are welcome to your opinion but again I think criticzing something that one cannot attain (a pro physique) makes people sound stupid and insecure. 
I dunno...his chest is a whole lot smaller than mine. So I can say his chest is small.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
Very Well said...I completely agree...must be a lot of pro quality guys that post here.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2006, 08:29:51 PM »
You guys are dense. When someone criticizes a pro, they are making a relative comparison.

I think alot of people don't let up on Lee because I get the feeling that he takes some of the shit posted to heart. He can't laugh it off. Being a high-profile bodybuilder(that's an oxymoron) people are gonna bust balls. If I was in his position I would be laughing it off.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2006, 09:31:08 PM »
You guys are dense. When someone criticizes a pro, they are making a relative comparison.
I think alot of people don't let up on Lee because I get the feeling that he takes some of the shit posted to heart. He can't laugh it off. Being a high-profile bodybuilder(that's an oxymoron) people are gonna bust balls. If I was in his position I would be laughing it off.
Many  people on this board do not make relative comparisons...they just bad mouth people. Saying Lee's chest is not as developed as whoever or saying Lee's chest is his weakest bodypart...or something like that is not the same as someone saying "LEE has no chest...or He should listen to me on how to work chest, cause his looks like shit." The point is, if your body is better, then by all means, talk all ya want, but if you or anyone else knew so much about it, why aren't you a pro? And to say you would laugh it off if you were him is just ridiculous.Shit you get pissed off when someone says you are wrong to bad mouth people who are more likely than not in much better condition than you will ever be. ::).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2006, 10:12:26 PM »
Many  people on this board do not make relative comparisons...they just bad mouth people. Saying Lee's chest is not as developed as whoever or saying Lee's chest is his weakest bodypart...or something like that is not the same as someone saying "LEE has no chest...or He should listen to me on how to work chest, cause his looks like shit." The point is, if your body is better, then by all means, talk all ya want, but if you or anyone else knew so much about it, why aren't you a pro? And to say you would laugh it off if you were him is just ridiculous.Shit you get pissed off when someone says you are wrong to bad mouth people who are more likely than not in much better condition than you will ever be. ::).

why do they die with stressed organs at an earlier age if they r in better condition than we are

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2006, 10:21:15 PM »
why do they die with stressed organs at an earlier age if they r in better condition than we are

which ones?

E
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2006, 11:51:16 PM »

Once people have been here for a while they realise that there are plenty of fools here who can't express themselves too well.. so you have to take "he has no chest" to be a complex analysis based upon their level of sentience.  When you take that into account you'll realise that they are trying really hard to be insightful and you're just a hater on their genius

Hope this helps.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2006, 11:56:43 PM »
Once people have been here for a while they realise that there are plenty of fools here who can't express themselves too well.. so you have to take "he has no chest" to be a complex analysis based upon their level of sentience.  When you take that into account you'll realise that they are trying really hard to be insightful and you're just a hater on their genius
Hope this helps.
Oh...well now I understand. :)  sorry I misunderstood before.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »
Hope this helps.

HAHA. That sums things up.