Author Topic: Gronkowski is unstoppable  (Read 22354 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Gronkowski is unstoppable
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2015, 08:38:05 PM »
Heroic Gronk writhing him pain after cheating toolbag Brady threw a pass and left him hung out to dry. 

Not a Patriots fan at all but he is one tough SOB. I can't imagine the level of pain he was in by his facial expression.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2015, 09:01:27 PM »
Perpetual cheater Brady loses.

one almost wonders if Brock Rottweiler should start even when Manning gets better.   I love his intensity, but no way does manning win this game tonight.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2015, 09:14:02 PM »

one almost wonders if Brock Rottweiler should start even when Manning gets better.   I love his intensity, but no way does manning win this game tonight.

Why not with eight offensive starters out for the Patriots.  This is not close to the team that started the season.

We know you hate the Patriots so why do you post the same crap over and over?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2015, 09:14:19 PM »
Some people are saying Gronk fucked up his ACL.

Looks like he has been stopped.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2015, 09:16:05 PM »
Some people are saying Gronk fucked up his ACL.

Looks like he has been stopped.

Did you see his list of injures including back, knee and two forearm surgeries.  He's a mess.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2015, 09:19:19 PM »
Did you see his list of injures including back, knee and two forearm surgeries.  He's a mess.

Yep.  Football sure isn't for pussies.

I really admire Gronk, I'm a big fan.  Not a fan of his as a NFL player.  I'm a fan because he crushes so much puss.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2015, 09:22:11 PM »
Yep.  Football sure isn't for pussies.

I really admire Gronk, I'm a big fan.  Not a fan of his as a NFL player.  I'm a fan because he crushes so much puss.

Even after he scammed a getbigger out of money?  ??? ???
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »
i do like gronk.  he's always partying at local clubs in SW Florida.   Has a family home near FGCU.  

Local media interviews him all the time on ft myers beach.  He usually asks the female reporter to go out on a date afterwards haha.   He hams up partying... he's 260 pounds... 2 shots do nothing to a dude that size.  but he's doing cartwheels and dancing nenes after 2 shots.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »
Yeah....he got stopped.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2015, 09:33:45 PM »
The dude is awesome!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2015, 09:45:47 PM »
The dude is awesome!

Tough and I thought I had injuries. :o

2013   NFL   Back   Gronkowski underwent an MRI check a disc issue. His vertebra was fractured and operated succesfully on in June
2013   NFL   Forearm   Rob Gronkowski underwent a total of 4 surgeries to repair broken forearm with the final surgery being on 20th May to clear an infection.
2013   NFL   Knee   Gronkowski received a low hit to the outside of his right knee, causing it to buckle inward. The torn ACL required season ending surgery
2012   NFL   Forearm   Broke his arm in Sunday's blowout victory over the Indianapolis Colts and underwent surgery. He missed six regular games.
2011   NFL   Ankle   Gronkowski sprained his ankle and left game
2009   College   Back   Gronkowski was reported to suffer a back strain. He underwent surgery missing 13 regular games.
2008   College   Neck   Rob Gronkowski missed three games of the season while suffering from mononucleosis and strep throat.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2015, 09:52:38 PM »

2013   NFL   Back   Gronkowski underwent an MRI check a disc issue. His vertebra was fractured and operated succesfully on in June
2013   NFL   Forearm   Rob Gronkowski underwent a total of 4 surgeries to repair broken forearm with the final surgery being on 20th May to clear an infection.
2013   NFL   Knee   Gronkowski received a low hit to the outside of his right knee, causing it to buckle inward. The torn ACL required season ending surgery
2012   NFL   Forearm   Broke his arm in Sunday's blowout victory over the Indianapolis Colts and underwent surgery. He missed six regular games.
2009   College   Back   Gronkowski was reported to suffer a back strain. He underwent surgery missing 13 regular games.
2008   College   Neck   Rob Gronkowski missed three games of the season while suffering from mononucleosis and strep throat.

Tonight's injury; was it the right knee again?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2015, 09:57:51 PM »
Tonight's injury; was it the right knee again?

Yes. He's walking but I assume they won't know until they do an MRI.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2015, 10:01:17 PM »
Fucking animal.........always in the right place at the right time.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »
Already an All-time great Tight end.  Shame if it's serious.
Air Falcon

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 02:02:00 AM »

::) ::)

Another Kool-Aid drinker of peace...

yeah, thank god for properly inflated footballs now, MVP type season. (Entire offensive weapons now gone, so MVP like numbers will drop off dramatically).
But this statement (Perpetual cheater), just asinine... Sounds like someone who believes all the liberal media talking heads and the shit they spew daily.

Dem-Lib I take it?   :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 05:34:19 AM »

Not sure this one counts as a neck injury.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
Got love Gronk he's a beast. Probably on HGH just like the rest of the NFL. Probably saw the last of him for the season.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 06:41:28 AM »
gronk is going to be okay, say Pats sources.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2015, 07:51:36 AM »
Goodell finally decided to pull the trigger last night and fuck the Patriots in the Ass with several Bullshit officiating calls

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2015, 08:19:01 AM »
Goodell finally decided to pull the trigger last night and fuck the Patriots in the Ass with several Bullshit officiating calls

How is this different than any of the other bullshit calls that are happening in every game.  I am telling you that the refs are in a scam with Draft Kings and Fan Duel.  They are calling back numerous big plays on bullshit late flags on phantom penalties.

Just look at the rise of DF and the rise of penalties.  They correlate perfectly.  The NFL is heading for a big scandal soon when they find out the refs are being paid millions to fix stats for the Daily fantasy leagues.  They'll try their best to cover it up by switching out refs and such quietly.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2015, 08:20:32 AM »
The NFL is heading for a big scandal soon when they find out the refs are being paid millions to fix stats for the Daily fantasy leagues.

Who is paying them to do this?
Y

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2015, 08:21:35 AM »
How is this different than any of the other bullshit calls that are happening in every game.  I am telling you that the refs are in a scam with Draft Kings and Fan Duel.  They are calling back numerous big plays on bullshit late flags on phantom penalties.

Just look at the rise of DF and the rise of penalties.  They correlate perfectly.  The NFL is heading for a big scandal soon when they find out the refs are being paid millions to fix stats for the Daily fantasy leagues.  They'll try their best to cover it up by switching out refs and such quietly.

I heard the worst one yet this year happened yesterday against the cardinals and 9ers game, didnt watch it but i heard it was really really really amature hour

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2015, 08:23:52 AM »
Who is paying them to do this?
The big gamblers making all of the millions from the sites.  Apparently 1% of the gamblers make about 90% of the money on these sites.  They are a billion dollar thing now.  It is just too apparent seeing all of the big plays being called back for bullshit calls.  Or big plays being let go when obvious fouls happen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2015, 08:39:35 AM »
The big gamblers making all of the millions from the sites.  Apparently 1% of the gamblers make about 90% of the money on these sites.  They are a billion dollar thing now.  It is just too apparent seeing all of the big plays being called back for bullshit calls.  Or big plays being let go when obvious fouls happen.

It was my understanding that those making the money are playing the math game - entering hundreds of entries daily, risking over 100k per day, and covering the field with mathematically driven prediction models.

Paying a ref to call back a TD or something to prevent a certain player from scoring seems like a high risk / low reward to me.
Y