Author Topic: Are you satisfied with the current state of Getbig?  (Read 17038 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Are you satisfied with the current state of Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 01:34:57 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 01:35:29 PM »
why are you so old manish in your ways? Geezus you arent even 50. Lighten up miserable old fuck
no i´m not. Just be a nice boy on here and i´m sure we´ll get along.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »
youre no fun to fight with  >:(
no worries xmas is soon, i'll be bored and sulky

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »
too much mental illness

some village idiots and mentally ill is okay but there is a breaking point

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
too much mental illness

so where do you fit in ?  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »
so where do you fit in ?  :D
oracle and truthseeker

jk mental illness

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 02:02:42 PM »
too much mental illness

To be clear I suffer from no form of mental illness. Intellectually defective yes, mentally ill no.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 02:25:48 PM »
GB has been dull for quite some time.  With all the gimmicks I have no idea who I'm talkin to. 

BB is a snore fest these days.  PL interests me more.

No solid gimmicks anymore....just an armada of unfunny wannabes. 

Many good posters are just gone. 

No pros come here anymore. 

Just a big pile today.

this when i first joined we had the squad and the v board

loads of pros used to post

its was awesome

the plethora of shit gimmicks

and the big killer the real life outings

have chased people away

would you register here and contribute if within the first few days some gimmick was pming you saying they were going to post your info and fuck up your life

its a shame but its had its day

bodybuilding is dying a slow death too

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »
this when i first joined we had the squad and the v board

loads of pros used to post

its was awesome

the plethora of shit gimmicks

and the big killer the real life outings

have chased people away

would you register here and contribute if within the first few days some gimmick was pming you saying they were going to post your info and fuck up your life

its a shame but its had its day

bodybuilding is dying a slow death too

I agree. We used to troll, fight, and get on eachother's nerves all the time, but we knew where the line was drawn.

You, Skorpio, Simon, and booty's (and others) lack of posting recently, has affected the traffic on this site.

Hopefully, you can feel good about posting here on a regular basis again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 02:34:26 PM »
its a message board who cares

however if its boring i could reprise my old act and start outing and threatening people,...for entertainment sake

not a good idea, Josh.

Your friend
FF

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 02:34:42 PM »
you know what I cant imagine
I cant imagine how fucking beyond hideous your girlfriend is, if she is even real
I mean here you are, an autistic, flappy handed, grotesquely ugly autistic rape condoning moron who is in his own category of dumb with grammar and spelling mistakes everywhere trying to act intelligent.

like really,....lets put 2 and 2 together,....that bitch must be inhumanely ugly,...and semi retarded to

are you dating a retard? Ahhhhh now it makes sense

:D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 02:34:49 PM »
Getbig is fantastic......makes me laugh all the time as well as shooting the shit about various subjects I have an interest in. Last two weeks have been good. Welcome return of Avesher and Alex23 plus some hilarious threads and interesting topics.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »
Getbig is fantastic......makes me laugh all the time as well as shooting the shit about various subjects I have an interest in. Last two weeks have been good. Welcome return of Avesher and Alex23 plus some hilarious threads and interesting topics.

hi ron
T

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2014, 02:38:37 PM »
not a good idea, Josh.

Your friend
FF

no worries I cant even fake it anymore, my day is done. Retirement awaits

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
hi ron

Was a down side to lose Simple Simon and Uncle Joon but sure they will be back at some point. Thought you had jacked too but glad to see you clinging in there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
no worries I cant even fake it anymore, my day is done. Retirement awaits

how about you post like you did when you first came on get big

funny and good contribution without all the threats etc

its an easy fix  :)
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2014, 02:44:56 PM »
I agree. We used to troll, fight, and get on eachother's nerves all the time, but we knew where the line was drawn.

You, Skorpio, Simon, and booty's (and others) lack of posting recently, has affected the traffic on this site.

Hopefully, you can feel good about posting here on a regular basis again.
Na , it hasn't been the same for quite some time.

I agree with BigMC about the squad days and around that time
being the best.

I'm a bit confused with comments regarding to many gimmicks ?

GB has always been gimmicks  - 95% of the board are gimmicks.

When I first came here alot of the well known posters used to run gimmick
accounts and shared them with others - it's always been a part of GB.
That probably just evolved from the guest function that used to be in play here.

A lot of the really good posters have moved on (there's still good ones here though)
there could many reasons why that is - maybe they just grew up or life is taking more
of a priority now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »

it was not about drawn lines
it was about you
losing
every time
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2014, 02:56:25 PM »
it was not about drawn lines
it was about you
losing
every time

I think it was more of you following me around everywhere  :-*

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2014, 02:58:09 PM »
There is very little that can be done about Pros posting here. I'd say that about 90% of the top pros (which happens to be the ones you see in the big shows) are all under contracts. These contracts have exclusivity clauses that do not allow them to share creative content anywhere outside of their sponsor's website. We respect that and can't do much about it.

What I will say is that even though they can't post under their real names, we have about 8 IFBB pros that post here under regular user accounts. To some people, they have opened up about it via private messages and to others not so much. Phil Heath posts here every now and then and corresponds with a number of members via private messages.

The thunderdome is the thunderdome. When Squad was here, he posted very funny and witty comments that made everyone laugh. Then, he got exposed (his real life information got outed) and while many people got a good laugh about it, they soon realized that it probably marked the end of his era.

Funny gimmicks are one thing, we tend to be a little more lenient about those. Shitty gimmicks, looking to simply expose our members, are removed as soon as someone brings it up to our attention.

That said, word to the wise....If you don't want to ever be outed by anyone on this or any forum, please do not give out any personal identifiers (i.e. your name, address, phone number, date of birth, city of residence and/or even pictures). By keeping these things to yourselves, you will never run into any issues with anyone here.

Likewise, you reap what you sow. If you put negativity in, you get negativity out. I've seen guys in the past go after our members and then why they get exposed, they become emotional wrecks and pound away at the report to mod button.

My suggestions:

(A) If you want to own someone, take a look at what guys like BayGBM, Dr. Chimps, Tapeworm, BigCyp and even Simple Simon do. These guys use their words as weapons for online arguments. They typically outwit their enemies into submission. Most importantly, keep away from the outing of personal information, that is not cool and can sometimes get us into legal problems and those emails from lawyers suck.

(B) Try to introduce original entertaining content into the forum. Ironmeister is a great example of this, as are 240 is Back and the True Adonis. Ironmeister brings teh funny with the photoshops and 240 is Back & True Adonis are incredibly entertaining with their material.

(C) Don't just point out the obvious problems, suggest some solutions. If you see something you think could be improved, post it on our comments and suggestions board. You can even take advantage of this thread, which Ron will most likely move to the comments board anyway, and share some of your suggestions.

Ultimately, while any forum can slow down on occasion, the reality is that there is always some drama around the corner that will have everyone glued to their monitors in anticipation of the next post.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »
I think it was more of you following me around everywhere  :-*

It's funny, you claim that you "knew where the lines were drawn", yet you PMd people trying to get pictures of me, and you and wolfdix also got all giddy when you thought you had bigmc's personal info and were going to post it.

It looks like no matter what version of shitzo exists at the moment, there will still be the continued theme of lying whenever it suits you.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2014, 03:08:39 PM »
It's funny, you claim that you "knew where the lines were drawn", yet you PMd people trying to get pictures of me, and you and wolfdix also got all giddy when you thought you had bigmc's personal info and were going to post it.

It looks like no matter what version of shitzo exists at the moment, there will still be the continued theme of lying whenever it suits you.
Online, public (which were already on this site) pics are not personal info. All other things (Phone numbers, addresses, friends, family, jobs) I have never been a part of, and am totally against.

To say otherwise, is misinformation or flat out lies.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2014, 03:08:56 PM »
My favorite time was when that fat, dumb, drunk hillbilly died in a car wreck, then came back to life only to get voted off several times by the people that he thought adored him. He has always been irrelevant so I cannot remember his classless, Walmart working name. Anyone remember that dick sucker?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »
Online, public (which were already on this site) pics are not personal info. All other things (Phone numbers, addresses, friends, family, jobs) I have never been a part of, and am totally against.

To say otherwise, is misinformation or flat out lies.

My pics were not posted.  You still tried to obtain them.
Y

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2014, 03:09:54 PM »

whoa good post  :o