Author Topic: Why I don't want Hillary for President  (Read 5662 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Why I don't want Hillary for President
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
Hillary won't get it, age and health. She'll be almost as old as Reagan by the time she'd assume office, and they've been whispering about health concerns in the media already.

Jeb Bush won't win if he runs on the Republican side. The Republicans should see if they can interest Romney again. He's older, and moderate enough to pull some on the fence voters from a weak democratic party.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 03:36:01 PM »
Michele Obama for president

Wookies can't run for president.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »
lol, the rich oligarques lead the world, noone else does.

Oligarchs you dumb fuck.

Hopefully the Republicans don't pick some dipshit to run next time... like a Christian fundamentalist who thinks the world is 6000 years old and thinks a zebra discovered Australia. I wouldn't bet against it.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 05:26:06 PM »
I don't think a woman president really works. You have to lead from the front, not bitch from behind.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 03:06:10 AM »
There wouldn't be a need for WW3.  They would collapse the country from the inside out.  As much as women want to be on all equal terms as men, the world we live in is entirely because of men and women would be the end of it.

If the economy collapsed that bad then 'Merica would start a World War to get it out of financial trouble

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 05:39:24 AM »
No more Clinton's, no more Bush's no more Obama's.......no more Kennedy's either.  Is that too much to fucking ask?

There should not be royal families in the United States.  What's so special about these few groups of dipshits that people keep electing them for stuff?  Bring in somebody new who actually wants to see our economy succeed.  Someone who is competent and qualified to deal with guys like Putin.  The shit has hit the fan and if we don't do something quick we are all gonna end up dead.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 06:14:41 AM »
I am sick and tired of hearing about inequality for blacks over the last few years.  Obviously race is a hot topic because we have a Black President.  last thing we need is 8 more fucking years of hearing about inequality of women.  Enough it enough.  Vote white/male

Plus the fact that she set a child rapist free on a technicality, and bragged about it...
Ψ