Author Topic: Bug Chasing and Barebacking  (Read 23867 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Bug Chasing and Barebacking
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2015, 05:42:48 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2015, 07:16:16 PM »
we aren't talking To Wong Foo trannies, are talking Dime Piece.  There's a difference.

It's still a man.  Dickless or French tucked, you are bumping fuglies with a dude.  Its like Eric Cartman putting Butter's weiner in his mouth, snapping a photo and saying it makes Butters "gay".

Careful.  You're gonna wind up doing a "Cartman".

No difference.  Yuck.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2015, 06:23:20 AM »
I heard about this whole "chasing the virus" thing from a gay co-worker.....when he told me, I couldn't believe it.....its jjust so self-destructive that a person would want to be infected on purpose with HIV/AIDS....but it neve ceases to amaze me how humans love thrill-seeking

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2015, 08:43:00 AM »
I

Careful.  You're gonna wind up doing a "Cartman".

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2015, 09:39:22 AM »
It was a poorly done attempt at South Park humor.  Sorry about that!

I got what you where saying

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2015, 09:53:20 AM »
I got what you where saying

Cue me in because I'm not getting it. Is he trying to state I'm the second coming of Tbombz.  Reality and derailing threads are on two different astro plans. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2015, 12:25:51 PM »
It's still a man.  Dickless or French tucked, you are bumping fuglies with a dude.  Its like Eric Cartman putting Butter's weiner in his mouth, snapping a photo and saying it makes Butters "gay".

"Yes. This is shot at a 5.6 aperture using a low-light filter.
You can see the grain from the high-speed film
- there's sort of a- penis in my mouth right here -
and the low depth of field keeps the background soft...
What this is, is a statement against the war in Iraq."

- Eric Cartman

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2015, 12:48:16 PM »
Cue tbombz and primemuscle.

Leave me out of this. I am 70 years old and healthy as a horse. If I engaged in such reckless behavior, I wouldn't be here today.  Before you make false and stupid comments about folks, you should take a moment to get to know them. I have never had an STD in my entire life. I value my health and always have. I am bisexual, not stupid.

HIV and AIDS has been traced back to as far as 1910. It became epidemic in the U.S. and elsewhere in the 1980's and continues today. I know people who have HIV and some who died from AIDS. This disease is not something to joke about.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »
Did you ever partake in some bugbacking when you were younger Prime?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2015, 10:45:51 PM »
Did you ever partake in some bugbacking when you were younger Prime?

Instead of asking questions which make you look like a dumb jerk, read my previous post in this thread. Details about my sex life are frankly none of your concern.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2015, 05:24:09 AM »
Instead of asking questions which make you look like a dumb jerk, read my previous post in this thread. Details about my sex life are frankly none of your concern.

So the answer is yes then.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2015, 06:11:18 AM »
You know, the moderators ought to put some kind of marker right next to the thread to let people know it is gay/lesbianic in nature.

No offense.

X2. This would help.
Then we could avoid such threads.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2015, 10:34:43 AM »
So the answer is yes then.

Thank you for confirming that you are an ignorant twat.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:27 AM »
Thank you for confirming that you are an enlightened and magnanimous individual that has transcended time and space.

A bringer of wisdom to the mortal masses if you will.

You are welcome.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2015, 10:38:02 AM »
Thank you for confirming that you are an ignorant twat.

kwon should ask himself why he is so curious about if other men had bareback sex or not.

Sounds like kwon might be no stranger to the cock himself.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2015, 11:04:05 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2015, 11:15:14 AM »
kwon should ask himself why he is so curious about if other men had bareback sex or not.

Sounds like kwon might be no stranger to the cock himself.

You are so right. It always strikes me as being curious when folks who are pretty much strangers want to know the details of other folks sex lives. Are they trying to work up the courage to try something and/or are they looking for comfort from others who also have various sexual experiences? Perhaps they are looking for a hook up?  ::)

I'm both old and maybe a little old fashioned, but talking about one's sexual exploits is something one does with intimate friends in private.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2015, 11:27:57 AM »
You are so right. It always strikes me as being curious when folks who are pretty much strangers want to know the details of other folks sex lives. Are they trying to work up the courage to try something and/or are they looking for comfort from others who also have various sexual experiences? Perhaps they are looking for a hook up?  ::)

I'm both old and maybe a little old fashioned, but talking about one's sexual exploits is something one does with intimate friends in private.

I also make gay jokes here, but the level of gay curious attitute that Neymar Barca and other Getbig users exhibit is too much.
Jesus christ, they should just come out of the closet. We live in 2015.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2015, 12:01:07 PM »
I also make gay jokes here, but the level of gay curious attitute that Neymar Barca and other Getbig users exhibit is too much.
Jesus christ, they should just come out of the closet. We live in 2015.

This is true; most educated and socially sophisticated people today could care less about other people's sexual preferences with respect to their being gay, bisexual or straight.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2015, 12:41:32 PM »
This is true; most educated and socially sophisticated people today could care less about other people's sexual preferences with respect to their being gay, bisexual or straight.

maybe they are afraid they are missing out on something wonderful???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »
maybe they are afraid they are missing out on something wonderful???

I am not sure what you mean. People are attracted to who they are attracted to. It is not like a dude wakes up one day and decides he wants to try having a relationship with another fellow or a gal with another woman. I imagine more than a few people experiment with sex, especially when they are young. For some it is a passing phase and for others, it is more.

My experiences were good. I have no reason to regret anything I've done in the past. For me to pretend I am no longer bisexual because I married woman and have been faithful to her seems hypocritical to me. If I were single, I could just as easily have a relationship with a guy as I could with another woman. I know this about myself. If other folks have a problem with this, that's there issue and not mine.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2015, 09:36:58 AM »
I am not sure what you mean. People are attracted to who they are attracted to. It is not like a dude wakes up one day and decides he wants to try having a relationship with another fellow or a gal with another woman. I imagine more than a few people experiment with sex, especially when they are young. For some it is a passing phase and for others, it is more.

My experiences were good. I have no reason to regret anything I've done in the past. For me to pretend I am no longer bisexual because I married woman and have been faithful to her seems hypocritical to me. If I were single, I could just as easily have a relationship with a guy as I could with another woman. I know this about myself. If other folks have a problem with this, that's there issue and not mine.
Meltdown.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2015, 09:44:03 AM »
Thank you for confirming that you are an enlightened and magnanimous individual that has transcended time and space.

A bringer of wisdom to the mortal masses if you will.

You are welcome Bugsy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2015, 09:52:04 AM »

brutal 500 word diatribe about something you claim you dont want to talk about
T