Author Topic: Islamic cleric authors surprisingly honest oped about Islam  (Read 6655 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Islamic cleric authors surprisingly honest oped about Islam
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »
The problem is that even though we are in the 21st century, the mindset of many people around the globe isn't in line with it.
There are some many who are stuck in the 12th century, others in the 18th and so on.

The majority of the Arab world is akin to what Europe was around the 12-15th century. Illiteracy is high and the people have very little in their lives other than their faith. I don't even think some are bad people, just people who are stuck in a medieval thought process.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »
The problem is that even though we are in the 21st century, the mindset of many people around the globe isn't in line with it.
There are some many who are stuck in the 12th century, others in the 18th and so on.

The majority of the Arab world is akin to what Europe was around the 12-15th century. Illiteracy is high and the people have very little in their lives other than their faith. I don't even think some are bad people, just people who are stuck in a medieval thought process.

That has nothing to do with religion more than the regions they live in.  Living in military ran dictatorships is nothing different than what Nazi led regimes were told.  What to read, what to eat, how to live.  Muslims are going through their Dark age similar to what Christians did.

Bodybuilder21

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2015, 11:07:12 AM »
I have taken large shits after taco bell that have looked and smelled better than the average mooooooooooooooooooooooo oslim

I know what you look like, your not exactly the next Brad Pitt either  ;)

Bodybuilder21

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2015, 11:13:13 AM »

I agree! It's NOT the religion it's the culture. If you've been raised in a environment of war and brutality what do you expect? People have had family killed, friends killed by foreigners... This what's drives the hate. Do you honestly think it's because they hate "freedom?" Lol. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2015, 11:38:20 AM »

I agree! It's NOT the religion it's the culture. If you've been raised in a environment of war and brutality what do you expect? People have had family killed, friends killed by foreigners... This what's drives the hate. Do you honestly think it's because they hate "freedom?" Lol. 

Uncle Junior, foreigners will stop coming and killing your friends and families when you stop committing acts of war against them.

Bodybuilder21

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2015, 11:47:41 AM »
Uncle Junior, foreigners will stop coming and killing your friends and families when you stop committing acts of war against them.

Yep the people of Iraq commit acts of war against them, your one smart dude... Yep the kid in Kabul deserved to be blown up with his family because some moron hiding in the mountains who isn't even Afghan was doing acts of terror. Right on....  You should become a professor

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »
Sweden is so politically twisted and feminized it's at a point where I think there will be a right wing uprise 2018. Even weak feminized and brainwashed Swedish men will start to see what is happening.

Truth will find a way through the media. The internet is crucial in this.