Author Topic: Bostin Loyd today (3/28) NEW PICS SHOW DAY  (Read 65752 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd today
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »
I usually hate on this guy. But he does look great.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 02:11:27 PM »
 Five-cent head; hundred-dollar body. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 02:25:58 PM »
small for the amount of gear he's running

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »

you can't grow continously.  You have 2 options when you plateau. 1) take a break, rest    2) up the dose but only enough to continue making gains.  Boston has no where to go on those doses.   Someone with better than average genetics could pull of the same on 2 grams or less.   he is on what 8-10?  people say he looks good and he does but not for that amount.   To each his own, it's his body but what he is doing just is not necessary.

simon,

how long should one be able to notice the point of diminishing returns?

6 months on 100mg eod? 350mg week?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 02:48:19 PM »
you can't grow continously.  You have 2 options when you plateau. 1) take a break, rest    2) up the dose but only enough to continue making gains.  Boston has no where to go on those doses.   Someone with better than average genetics could pull of the same on 2 grams or less.   he is on what 8-10?  people say he looks good and he does but not for that amount.   To each his own, it's his body but what he is doing just is not necessary.

There would be no reason some one with above average genetics could do that with 1-2 grams total a week. Your 100%  if your eating enough your not going to grow it's that simple

Your spot on

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 02:54:21 PM »
He looks great.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 03:06:29 PM »
If the course put up on the steroid board is true, the new sweet spot of peace is now 9g, lets be honest if you didn't know him and you were asked to take a guess what he took, would it even add up over 1.5g?, looks like an ok novice bodybuilder on novice doses

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 03:12:54 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 03:27:10 PM »
he won't go far as he's maxed out on drugs. Has no cards left to play.
So based on that, not impressed at all. He's a complete idiot, does not deserve any praise whatsoever.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2015, 03:28:45 PM »
If the course put up on the steroid board is true, the new sweet spot of peace is now 9g, lets be honest if you didn't know him and you were asked to take a guess what he took, would it even add up over 1.5g?, looks like an ok novice bodybuilder on novice doses

I can only use myself as an example because I know what I took. I was 193 in the pic on exactly 1 gram a week total. He competes at about 20lbs heavier then me. So I guess I need to up it 8 grams to add that extra 15 pounds  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2015, 03:36:34 PM »
Look through the glass on the door, there are leaves on the trees, it's fucken January. When did he move to Florida ? And no Thomas, THE BEEF  is not well, THE BEEF is drinking 14 to 18 beers a day, THE BEEF hates THE BEEF'S boss and THE BEEF feels like life has passed THE BEEF by.

THE BEEF

Iron brother, get your ass back in the gym. That's the first step and it always works. Slowly clean up that diet and replace that booze with a girl, or more time in the gym, work, etc. Let's go now! 2015 should be a kick ass year!

Tom
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2015, 04:12:36 PM »

Correction LEG (as in the left leg) looks ok...and about 4 inches bigger than the other one....lats of shit for guy on so much gear...LOL just LOL at phaoggots who follow this clown...

Not really sure who he is, but his left leg is turned out more, which is why it looks so much bigger.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
Look through the glass on the door, there are leaves on the trees, it's fucken January. When did he move to Florida ? And no Thomas, THE BEEF  is not well, THE BEEF is drinking 14 to 18 beers a day, THE BEEF hates THE BEEF'S boss and THE BEEF feels like life has passed THE BEEF by.

THE BEEF

Beefer,

BTDT. It gets better. Tommy is right, get your ass under an Olympic bar immediately.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2015, 04:53:14 PM »
That pos looks good...

Will never be a pro but big for everyday life..
Know tons of bber who look better taking much much less

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2015, 04:56:45 PM »
That pos looks good...

Will never be a pro but big for everyday life..
Know tons of bber who look better taking much much less

Good every-day look

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 05:15:50 PM »
lats should be alot thicker on that amount of gear, thighs looks good.

I never understood this concept. That one SHOULD be at a certain level of development given a certain amount of gear. Of course, the feeling here is that universally no one is at the proper level given the amount of gear they are on. Always below.

How developed should Gary Strydom's back be "given the amount of gear" he is on? Dan Hill, who gets reamed here, has to at least have above average genetics compared to most on this board, and the general population, given that he at least got a pro card and won some shows. Yet he is universally bashed as someone who isn't at the level he should be "given the amount of gear" he's on (was on).

When someone is criticized as having a below average response to AAS, which seems to be pretty much everybody according to this board, is the implication that they should give up or that they should increase the dose?

Because Bostin's lats are not what they should be given the amount of gear he is on, and he is one who is willing to do whatever it takes to win, should he then increase his dose? Do you think that maybe he just doesn't know how to train his back? Obvious he knows how to train his quads? Is he not applying the same principles to his back as he is to his quads.

What do you think he should do, given that quitting is not an option at this time, to win?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2015, 09:01:13 PM »
to be clear (and i know its been said) his gear is crap so yeah he must be taking 13 grams a week. how man times does it have to be said, human grade or nothing.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »
I never understood this concept. That one SHOULD be at a certain level of development given a certain amount of gear. Of course, the feeling here is that universally no one is at the proper level given the amount of gear they are on. Always below.

How developed should Gary Strydom's back be "given the amount of gear" he is on? Dan Hill, who gets reamed here, has to at least have above average genetics compared to most on this board, and the general population, given that he at least got a pro card and won some shows. Yet he is universally bashed as someone who isn't at the level he should be "given the amount of gear" he's on (was on).

When someone is criticized as having a below average response to AAS, which seems to be pretty much everybody according to this board, is the implication that they should give up or that they should increase the dose?

Because Bostin's lats are not what they should be given the amount of gear he is on, and he is one who is willing to do whatever it takes to win, should he then increase his dose? Do you think that maybe he just doesn't know how to train his back? Obvious he knows how to train his quads? Is he not applying the same principles to his back as he is to his quads.

What do you think he should do, given that quitting is not an option at this time, to win?

He is a new low for someone using that gear. Don't even think about defending this crap.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2015, 10:51:02 PM »
I was running 2 grams of gear 3-4 diffrent compounds and my lats wanted to grow real bad but they were getting to big I actually strained my left lat really bad and it made it real hard to train even doing exercises that don;t involved the lats much my left lat was just to taxed from all the lifting. Sometimes your body can't keep up with the gear and if you get hurt like i did you obviously are fucked because if that lat is injured it won't grow anymore.It was so fucked it wasn;t worth eeven working around the injury like I was doing

I had to go back on just a low dose TRT amount of test and some EQ and that is all I a m using right now.I have to chill on the training because gear makes you so strong you might be pushing muscle growth to far to fast wich will cause a injury in most cases happens all the time when guys use gear. pec teasr,lat tears,Bicep tears.This whole bodybuilding game takes alot of time i don;t think anybody that young should be pushing that amount because where do you go from 12-13 grams? Noweher! That is s good as he is going to get. Now bostins tricep is all fucked up and the judges will mark him down for that.

I doubt bostin ever wins another show especially after he made his drug use the worlds business. I don;t think he gives a fuck he did get internet fame and probably does get hit up for some training so he is making a decent living for a 22 year old bodybuilder. He would not be making shit unless he did that first tell all youtube v ideo. I wouldn't even know who he is I don't follow who wins the contra costra, funny because back when I was younger I would see the guys who won the contra and alot of them I thought could be natural or if they claimed natural somebody young might believe it

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2015, 11:02:42 PM »
Just so you know the guy is making ~$4,000 a month just off of his website it shows how many members are on it... that's $48,000 a year just from that now imagine his clothing line, synthol line, peptide sales commission, coaching, etc. This guy is easily pulling in ~$200k a year and doesn't flaunt it around overall a good guy in my book.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 11:18:04 PM »
Just so you know the guy is making ~$4,000 a month just off of his website it shows how many members are on it... that's $48,000 a year just from that now imagine his clothing line, synthol line, peptide sales commission, coaching, etc. This guy is easily pulling in ~$200k a year and doesn't flaunt it around overall a good guy in my book.

Still drives a Toyota Corolla. Will be hitting the stage soon so is growing to the show while staying lean.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2015, 12:22:23 AM »
He is a new low for someone using that gear. Don't even think about defending this crap.

"Defending this crap"? What are you talking about?

"A new low for someone using that gear"? So he is the absolute worse responder? A "new low" as you put it? You really think he's the only one abusing hormones that look far worse. He has won several NPC level shows.
And isn't he like 21 years old?

The question was, how is one suppose to look at a given amount of gear and if they don't live up to that level of development what are they suppose to do if they are determined to go as far as they can in bodybuilding?

I hear the same thing but from a different perspective. "Shoots, all he does is train. If I had nothing but time and train like he does I'd blow him away."

I don't know for sure what anybody does behind close doors. I can only know what one has achieved or in the case of bbing what one presents. Bostin is 21 years old. He is actually making  a good living out of bodybuilding. Not having to punch a time clock, not having to deal with bosses and co-workers.

What were you doing at 21 years old?

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2015, 12:34:38 AM »
I can only use myself as an example because I know what I took. I was 193 in the pic on exactly 1 gram a week total. He competes at about 20lbs heavier then me. So I guess I need to up it 8 grams to add that extra 15 pounds  ;D

you look good for someone who is on disability support pension

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2015, 01:54:04 AM »

He probably doesn't have good back genetics to start with, coupled with unmindful training technique and a lazy attitude. He should watch some doran yates and ron cole back training videos :)

I do think one should grow massive if mega dosing otherwise what's the point of it, I guess he makes his living by being a lab freak for the younger generation, giving the go ahead to blast irrationally.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2015, 02:16:41 AM »

For the ppl saying I have 0 lats....well.... my back is my best bodypart fellas... go suck on a micropenis LOL- Boston Loyd
V