Author Topic: Bostin Loyd today (3/28) NEW PICS SHOW DAY  (Read 65754 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Bostin Loyd today (3/28) NEW PICS SHOW DAY
« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2015, 09:45:20 AM »
TREY BREWER ,,,LOOKED GREAT IN THE ONE PRETTY BIG SHOW,COULD NEVER KEEP IT GOING..

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2015, 08:20:12 PM »
OMG!  Her hair is gone. She's a 22 year old girl and she's bald. WTF.

her friend is going the same way  :P

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2015, 08:21:01 PM »
:(

Waist is just a wreck. Looks like a drunk who ran onto the field and grabbed the ball and actually thought he was in the game.

Drugs. You need to know your limitations.

the other guy is killing him

very wide shoulders

io856

« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2015, 08:24:53 PM »
Boston Lloyd is and has always been very open about his drug usage, hence, his popularity.

He is kind of like the next Zyzz... only bigger... and living just a little longer.

The other thing though; Boston doesn't give a rat's ass about tomorrow. He lives in the moment, how ever long that may be.

I sure wouldn't put money on it.

He scares me. He reminds me of those crazy shits that climb to the top of the tallest towers in the world and then hang from one finger.. and then let go momentarily... kind of, well actually quite specifically; defying death... and fear, somewhat.

His choice, yeah, but he chose also to bring the rest of the world into his business. And then along comes Dave Palumbo to egg him on...

What better concock... concoction.... could one possibly conceive?
most bodybuilders are like that

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2015, 01:10:19 AM »
Whoa...wonder if he had a health scare?

Just one?

We know for a fact he's already had a few.

Living the life of a professional bodybuilder is a continuous "health scare" ~ just ask Jay Cutler.

Does everyone think it's a joke when people like Dexter Jackson and Jose Raymond use catch-phrases like "near death experience?"

Those words go hand in hand with "The best conditioning ever" or "shredded beyond belief"... he had to have been ready to die at any moment. Good thing he didn't have to stand there much longer...

but wait...

there's still the ride in the elevator. You sure you're O.K bro?

Mind over matter?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2015, 04:19:29 AM »
Is this enough proof for people that it's not all drugs and that genetics, genetic response and yes training play a larger role than taking more and more drugs?

By training Boston seems unable to train consistently because he's got constant problems from injections etc.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2015, 05:45:01 AM »
Is this enough proof for people that it's not all drugs and that genetics, genetic response and yes training play a larger role than taking more and more drugs?

By training Boston seems unable to train consistently because he's got constant problems from injections etc.

you need to have at least decent genetics ...but  is there any talent behind it to make to the pro ranks ?

Is still all drugs .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BE ye ke

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2015, 05:46:18 AM »

ta da,,,this....

io856

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2015, 05:47:12 AM »

you need to have at least decent genetics ...but  is there any talent behind it to make to the pro ranks ?

Is still all drugs .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BE ye ke
::)
you obviously have never competed in a bodybuilding competition

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2015, 07:11:37 AM »

Since they are similar in height lets compare Arnold at 22 to Bostin today. Bostin has access to more varied anabolics and peptides than Arnold did in the late sixties early seventies. I'm sure Arnold push the envelop considering the standard of his time and even if Bostin has over stated his usage I still doubt Arnold used the amounts that Bostin and others at this level routinely indulge in. In addition I doubt Arnold had the funds and the access to HGH that Bostin does. Certainly insulin was not used by Arnold during that time. Yet Arnold at 22 is on a whole different level than Bostin and just one year away from winning the Mr. Olympia.

I do believe that once you reach top pro level like say Dexter or Phil then it is pretty much all drugs to advance further. But to even reach that level you have to have the right genetics. The idea that anybody can become a top pro if you take enough drugs is simply demonstrably false.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2015, 07:21:15 AM »
Since they are similar in height lets compare Arnold at 22 to Bostin today. Bostin has access to more varied anabolics and peptides than Arnold did in the late sixties early seventies. I'm sure Arnold push the envelop considering the standard of his time and even if Bostin has over stated his usage I still doubt Arnold used the amounts that Bostin and others at this level routinely indulge in. In addition I doubt Arnold had the funds and the access to HGH that Bostin does. Certainly insulin was not used by Arnold during that time. Yet Arnold at 22 is on a whole different level than Bostin and just one year away from winning the Mr. Olympia.

I do believe that once you reach top pro level like say Dexter or Phil then it is pretty much all drugs to advance further. But to even reach that level you have to have the right genetics. The idea that anybody can become a top pro if you take enough drugs is simply demonstrably false.
THIS...PLUS ONCE LIKE U STATED DEX/PHIL THEY JUST NEED TO CRUISE THEN HIT THERE SHOW BLAST AND FINAL PUSH 'SHOW STUFF/DIURETICS/SEO'S.YR AFTER YR IF THEY PLAN TO STAY ON TOP.THEY ARE BOTH MAXXED OUT SIZE WISE ANYWAY FOR SOME TIME..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2015, 07:23:52 AM »
raw powders are made in china and are SHIT compared to in arnolds day

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2015, 08:05:01 AM »
really disheartening to see so many people on here still propagating the all drugs bullshit.

diet, training and hormones are all equally important and you cant go emphasizing certain aspects over other's just because you don't want to accept the reality of why you have a sub par physique.

bostin is a prime example of what the all drugs approach fetches.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2015, 08:16:02 AM »
sorry but bodybuilding is

constant training and diet

but mainly genetic predisposition to drugs and muscle shape genetics

and then after that IT IS ALL DRUGS

sorry but that is the truth

bostin obviously has a shit genetic response to drugs.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2015, 07:16:58 PM »
::)
you obviously have never competed in a bodybuilding competition

You obviously have no clue who you're taking to.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

io856

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »

haha ok lionel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2015, 02:21:15 AM »
raw powders are made in china and are SHIT compared to in arnolds day

Hign quality PEDs are available to pretty much everyone once you develop the right connects and become part of the inner circle. The availability of such a varied amount of high quality anabolics and peptides is much greater now then in the late sixties/early seventies.

The suppliers are out to make money like everybody else so they are not going to just limit their sales to Phil, Jay and Ramy.

I'm not sure how much experience you have with old school anabolics and what's available today. I'm old enough to have tried Ciba d-bol and Syntex drol and some of the stuff today is just as good at a much cheaper price.

Pros are using UG gear just like everybody else.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2015, 02:23:02 AM »

Then why don't you tell us to enhance your credibility.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2015, 02:26:11 AM »
Hign quality PEDs are available to pretty much everyone once you develop the right connects and become part of the inner circle. The availability of such a varied amount of high quality anabolics and peptides is much greater now then in the late sixties/early seventies.

The suppliers are out to make money like everybody else so they are not going to just limit their sales to Phil, Jay and Ramy.

I'm not sure how much experience you have with old school anabolics and what's available today. I'm old enough to have tried Ciba d-bol and Syntex drol and some of the stuff today is just as good at a much cheaper price.

Pros are using UG gear just like everybody else.

Very hard to get legit hgh unless you have a good source. - hgh from china is mainly garbage

and to get to do well as pro you need constant LEGIT GH in your blood of at least 12iu

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2015, 06:47:45 AM »
Then why don't you tell us to enhance your credibility.

Because those who reveal their identity become a piņata  24/7 on this board.

I'm not "famous" in the BB world, But I'm a popular dude in what I do...... I have competed years ago,won few small shows best poser in almost every show I entered and always drug free  ....

You can say Im the total opposite of Bostin

So "I'm all genetics" .  ;D

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2015, 06:52:56 AM »
Because those who reveal their identity become a piņata  24/7 on this board.

I'm not "famous" in the BB world, But I'm a popular dude in what I do...... I have competed years ago,won few small shows best poser in almost every show I entered and always drug free  ....

You can say Im the total opposite of Bostin

So "I'm all genetics" .  ;D

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE
:D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
Very hard to get legit hgh unless you have a good source. - hgh from china is mainly garbage

and to get to do well as pro you need constant LEGIT GH in your blood of at least 12iu

Again, not very hard to get pharm gh if you have the right connects. If you've been around for a while it will happen. If I can get pharm grade gh then there is no reason anybody else can't if you are out there. The prohibiting factor is cost.

Besides, I was comparing different eras and pointing out that Arnold due to his genetic gifts was way superior to Bostin despite using less hormones. HGH wasn't even a factor here since it wasn't widely available in the 60s/70s and far more cost prohibitive since it came from cadavers.

Genetics is the final determinate of who will become a champion. They all abuse hormones. Only one will win.

No matter what you take and how much you take you will not become a Ramy or a Coleman. So many have tried. So many have failed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2015, 02:17:26 PM »

Good post