Author Topic: Bostin Loyd today (3/28) NEW PICS SHOW DAY  (Read 65769 times)

whitewidow

Re: Bostin Loyd today
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2015, 02:32:51 AM »
Boston gets free gear from a UGL. He is low quaity UGL sponsored meaning probably the tren he uses is mixed with Testosterone. I know hw used to use stealth gear and Balkan pharma from alin or naps he uses painless pump and syntherol. Now he has some synthol line wich is a mix of painless pump and syntherol. He has to buy his HGH but he just buys the cheapest stuff hecan and hopes for miracles. Like i said this year he gest free gear from some UGL lab and he even complainsabout it but it is free. he gets alot of people asking him where to buy gear and he will tell you if you are a client and that is why this UGL sponsored him.

he also gets free peptides and shit ike that all he has to pay for is his HGH and like I told you he buys the cheapest shit he can find

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2015, 02:34:15 AM »
He probably doesn't have good back genetics to start with, coupled with unmindful training technique and a lazy attitude. He should watch some doran yates and ron cole back training videos :)

I do think one should grow massive if mega dosing otherwise what's the point of it, I guess he makes his living by being a lab freak for the younger generation, giving the go ahead to blast irrationally.

That's a very reasonable response. I just wonder what one is suppose to do if they have less than ideal genetics. Wasn't his father a competitive bodybuilder and mother also in the fitness world? I don't how he trains but I wouldn't be so quick to assume he's lazy. I mean, just the prospect of getting up on stage by yourself in front of all those people has to be a huge motivator unless you are delusional and I don't think he is. I mean, ordinary gym rats "prep" and juice and diet like crazy just because they are going to a pool party or spring break forget about standing onstage alone in posing trunks.

As far as what's the point of mega dosing unless you grow massive you might as well say what's the point of being massive in the first place. I mean, being massive requires a huge commitment no matter what your genetic gifts are. Just the eating schedule alone is something most could not handle. You, as one of the most advance bodybuilders, if not the most advanced, on this board know firsthand what it takes.

If you are at a stage in your life where being "massive" is the most important thing you're going to do whatever it takes. If you are not where you want to be at 5 grams then you go to 7,8, 9 grams. I had mentioned previously where one bodybuilder didn't advance and turn pro until he became friends with Kai Greene and learned what it really took and he started using 7g/wk of Test alone. That would easily put him in the 10gram+ a week when you add in the anabolics.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2015, 02:36:56 AM »
BTW, I am no fan of Bostin and think he is what's wrong with bbing but he does seem honest and he is saying what he believes what one must do to win. He seems to be saying that to be a champion it's not about health and living a balanced life, it's doing whatever it takes to win. That it really is all about winning. That if you want something that no one else has then you have to often do things that no one else will do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2015, 03:25:48 AM »
BTW, I am no fan of Bostin and think he is what's wrong with bbing but he does seem honest and he is saying what he believes what one must do to win. He seems to be saying that to be a champion it's not about health and living a balanced life, it's doing whatever it takes to win. That it really is all about winning. That if you want something that no one else has then you have to often do things that no one else will do.

How in the hell would most of these dorks even know what is possible without those drugs? The insane are now the norm on places like Getbig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2015, 03:58:26 AM »
How in the hell would most of these dorks even know what is possible without those drugs? The insane are now the norm on places like Getbig.

He knows it is not possible to win a NPC level contest today without hormones. Lots of hormones.

If you can ever prove me wrong I will hail you as a hero.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
I think he is trolling everyone by saying he's on 13 grams of test. Really? Come on guys.

Like other people have said previously, there would be no point in taking that much.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2015, 04:16:10 AM »
Those 3cc's are really making their magic.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2015, 06:12:40 AM »
Not too bad. Coming along.

that is what you get from 3grams of shit?????????  Maybe he needs to check his source to make sure the shit is real

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2015, 06:59:33 AM »
He knows it is not possible to win a NPC level contest today without hormones. Lots of hormones.

If you can ever prove me wrong I will hail you as a hero.
Pretty sure you can scratch off cultivating laurel on your to-do list.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2015, 07:26:08 AM »

If you are at a stage in your life where being "massive" is the most important thing you're going to do whatever it takes. If you are not where you want to be at 5 grams then you go to 7,8, 9 grams. I had mentioned previously where one bodybuilder didn't advance and turn pro until he became friends with Kai Greene and learned what it really took and he started using 7g/wk of Test alone. That would easily put him in the 10gram+ a week when you add in the anabolics.

Sounds like a great way to fry your kidneys, holy fuck.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2015, 08:00:59 AM »
This guy is a fucking joke

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2015, 08:15:07 AM »
that is what you get from 3grams of shit?????????  Maybe he needs to check his source to make sure the shit is real

Oh without a doubt his gear is horribly under dosed, or in typical bodybuilding fashion Bostin just thinks he'll get more attention by using grossly inflated numbers.

There is absolutely no chance he is taking the total milligrams/grams he is claiming. Zero chance.
a

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2015, 08:18:30 AM »
That's a very reasonable response. I just wonder what one is suppose to do if they have less than ideal genetics. Wasn't his father a competitive bodybuilder and mother also in the fitness world? I don't how he trains but I wouldn't be so quick to assume he's lazy. I mean, just the prospect of getting up on stage by yourself in front of all those people has to be a huge motivator unless you are delusional and I don't think he is. I mean, ordinary gym rats "prep" and juice and diet like crazy just because they are going to a pool party or spring break forget about standing onstage alone in posing trunks.

As far as what's the point of mega dosing unless you grow massive you might as well say what's the point of being massive in the first place. I mean, being massive requires a huge commitment no matter what your genetic gifts are. Just the eating schedule alone is something most could not handle. You, as one of the most advance bodybuilders, if not the most advanced, on this board know firsthand what it takes.

Loved this post. Totally shits in the face of what guys like Milos who bullshit the fuck out by saying "no more than 750mg of test...." like all, they give us the 1/10th of what they really use, lol...

I still wonder how the fuck they can sleep wired on so much shit, must take pharma sleep meds for sure. I'd be blazing up every 30 minutes to feel normal...
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 08:21:50 AM »
Still drives a Toyota Corolla.

Smart move - cars are a waste of money if you're being fiscally sound.

Anyway, if he drove and expensive car, he'd get ripped been stupid, insecure and flaunting his money.
Y

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2015, 09:52:41 AM »
Smart move - cars are a waste of money if you're being fiscally sound.

Anyway, if he drove and expensive car, he'd get ripped been stupid, insecure and flaunting his money.
haha you cant win on  getbig.

i

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2015, 02:38:00 PM »
This guy is a fucking joke

Couldn't even build half a body without drugs.  ::)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2015, 02:46:30 PM »
He's not consistent with everything. Keeps doing dumb shit with injecting and needed time off or can't train properly. More to building muscle than taking stupid amounts.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2015, 03:54:13 PM »
Loved this post. Totally shits in the face of what guys like Milos who bullshit the fuck out by saying "no more than 750mg of test...." like all, they give us the 1/10th of what they really use, lol...

I still wonder how the fuck they can sleep wired on so much shit, must take pharma sleep meds for sure. I'd be blazing up every 30 minutes to feel normal...

what ?

the only thing you want to do on high doses of test is sleep all fucking day lol, the lethargy is incredible

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2015, 04:00:49 PM »
Oh without a doubt his gear is horribly under dosed, or in typical bodybuilding fashion Bostin just thinks he'll get more attention by using grossly inflated numbers.

There is absolutely no chance he is taking the total milligrams/grams he is claiming. Zero chance.

Kind of weird if u ask me, so there are guys which are the majority lie and say they don't take much and then there are the ones, who are rare, like Bostin who lie and say he takes a shit load :-\

Weird sport....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2015, 04:03:49 PM »
what ?

the only thing you want to do on high doses of test is sleep all fucking day lol, the lethargy is incredible

either extreme just sucks, lol!
?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2015, 04:35:27 PM »
either extreme just sucks, lol!

haha won't argue on that  8)
fuck man if we could all get huge and lean on 3 var a day it would be paradise

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2015, 04:41:54 PM »
Pretty sure you can scratch off cultivating laurel on your to-do list.

LMAO!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2015, 04:48:53 PM »
haha won't argue on that  8)
fuck man if we could all get huge and lean on 3 var a day it would be paradise

Hahaha, for sure. I just can't take the sides of being over say a gram total a week. The need to smoke more green is just nuts in my case.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2015, 05:05:05 PM »
Sounds like a great way to fry your kidneys, holy fuck.

Again, it's not about health. He's not doing anything that hasn't been done before.

I think all physical base sports at the highest level is not good for your body and general health. Look at gymnastics or Olympic lifting. If looked at from a health  point of view it's almost painful to watch.

Professional wrestling has to top the list as the most unhealthy. All the drugs the bbers used plus a lot more pain killers. And all that traveling and performing. And of course they have to actually do something rather than just pose. The performance may be predetermined and fake but those falls are real.

Being healthy and in good shape for an athlete is just a by product and useful only insofar that it enhances athletic performance. It is a condition readily sacrificed in the quest for increased functional ability and performance. As you keep pushing yourself to exceed previous performance you eventually have to start sacrificing body and soul.

You will have to piper eventually. Whether it's just the aches and pains, and various knee and back surgeries that even the recreational athlete suffers or it could be laying in bed on dialysis.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2015, 06:34:23 PM »
This kid blows.Shitloads of juice and synthol and nothing special.Kind of pathetic.