Author Topic: American Sniper - Truth or a Lie?  (Read 13340 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: American Sniper - Truth or a Lie?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 08:08:41 PM »
Liberal are low lives. He didn't write that book it was written by two guys with his name on it. Liberals claim to love soldiers unless they killed a lot of people. That's why Obama has given out so many Medal of Honor medals to soldiers involved in rescues. In the past the majority were given out to soldiers who through bravery killed the enemy.  Jesse Ventura is an embarrassment. He was a frog man. The SEALS didn't exist then. Yes the frog men evolved into the Navy SEALS.

end of thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 08:11:50 PM »
Right, seems he enjoyed killing.  

And my grandfather was a registered republican and voted republican until the day he died.

Even my grandmother said my grandfather hardly ever talked about the war with her and they were married for almost 65 years. From what I know about my grandfather he did not enjoy killing Germans. As stated previously, he did it because he had a job to do.

It seems like the military personnel today are a much different breed than the military personnel in WW2 and in previous wars. And different not in a good way.  :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 08:13:49 PM »
just because he was trained by the Us Government to kill, does mean i trust his word

Maybe we should just eliminate our entire military.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 08:15:35 PM »

:o

Love how he says he ran out of the bar before Jesse could get up.  Tough guy right there.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »
The intent in war is to kill the enemy.

The rules in war are not the same as the rules in everyday life

lol..

touche

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 10:27:10 PM »
I have one friend who's a highly decorated marine, purple heart and some others.  Badass dude, 33 yrs old and has seen more shit then I'm sure any of us ever will.

He has plans to write a book but he said he doesn't want his other marine friends to ostracize him since most of the guys he's came across look down on profiting from their service (aside from the combat pay - which paid for his house)

He told me that these ghost writers really do embellish their words to make a "story"  apparently for some of these book the US government has to "sign off" on them.  That sounds shady to me...like authorized propaganda.

He also said that what actually happened, vs what he remembers varies dramatically..and thats a common thing during high stress situations.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 05:22:29 AM »
No one hates America more than Noam Chomsky though Obama isn't very far behind.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 05:29:55 AM »
It's true that murica went to iraq.

But take the movie as entertainment, it's not hard these days to stage an event, even less hard to tell people a movie is based on facts.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2015, 09:38:49 AM »
The intent in war is to kill the enemy.

The rules in war are not the same as the rules in everyday life

at school, at work, you re supposed to beat the competition to maintain your position. You re aslo suposed to be the best looking and most earning man to get the best women. Sorry but the intent is ALWAYS to kill or be killed, in war or peace times. The intensity is just different. Let's just say in peaceful times we fight a more psychological war , and tend to avoid physical conflict. Still it's all about fighting and struggling to insure your survival. You can destroy, kill, people with words, there s a reason why there are more and more depressed and suicidal people everywhere in most modern societies.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
No one hates America more than Noam Chomsky though Obama isn't very far behind.
this jew hated america more and rightly so they were tryiing to take his monies

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »
lol, so they invade a country and when people fight back they are savages.  Fucking asshole.  Glad this fuck is dead but there are hundreds like him over there just shooting people at will.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2015, 10:22:22 AM »
this jew hated america more and rightly so they were tryiing to take his monies

Absolutely brilliant.

Too bad he went crazy later in life.
X

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
lol, so they invade a country and when people fight back they are savages.  Fucking asshole.  Glad this fuck is dead but there are hundreds like him over there just shooting people at will.

Strapping kids to bombs...using animals....women....yeah they suck. The problem with libs is that they want all of us to come home emotionally fucked up...and dependent on drugs and uncle sam...they want us to whine and be bitter and hate the military. Kyle came back...kinda fucked up a bit but when it got right down to it...he liked his job.He served with the best and he whished he could have done more. Calling the rags..."savages"...its this liberal PC bullshit that has seeped in that tells us we can't call them haji's or ragheads or whatever. In the 40's we called em krauts or nips...in the 60's we called em gooks. Kyle is a hero because he saved American lives....I could care less how many rags he killed.

L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2015, 12:27:32 PM »

Strapping kids to bombs...using animals....women....yeah they suck. The problem with libs is that they want all of us to come home emotionally fucked up...and dependent on drugs and uncle sam...they want us to whine and be bitter and hate the military. Kyle came back...kinda fucked up a bit but when it got right down to it...he liked his job.He served with the best and he whished he could have done more. Calling the rags..."savages"...its this liberal PC bullshit that has seeped in that tells us we can't call them haji's or ragheads or whatever. In the 40's we called em krauts or nips...in the 60's we called em gooks. Kyle is a hero because he saved American lives....I could care less how many rags he killed.

Saved lives?  They wouldn't need saving if they weren't there in the first place.  He's not a hero when they manufactured the situation in the first place.  It's like pushing a lady into traffic and then saving her before she gets hit and calling yourself a fucking hero.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »

seems honest enough

can't be faulted for that

8)
"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »
i play black ops 2 on xbox 360

that's more than enough for me to know that snipers are camping pussies

E
E

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2015, 05:11:37 PM »
Saved lives?  They wouldn't need saving if they weren't there in the first place.  He's not a hero when they manufactured the situation in the first place.  It's like pushing a lady into traffic and then saving her before she gets hit and calling yourself a fucking hero.

Kyle didn't make the call to invade Iraq did he? He did his job....smoking worthless ragheads from great distances after being trained by the best to be the best. Your just jealous.
L

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2015, 05:43:48 PM »

Yeah. And then when they send a guy over there to kill them ON THEIR OWN LAND ! , the guy is considered a 'hero'  :D  ::) Pretty fucking sadistic if you think about it lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2015, 05:44:59 PM »
Obvious liar.  His wifes kinda hot.  Hopefully, she got some cock after the Oscars.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2015, 06:29:39 PM »
Lots of liberals in this thread

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2015, 06:38:03 PM »
Dorian vs Coleman.  Who was better?

Depends...which one had more confirmed kills?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
Lots of liberals in this thread

If you read my post on the first and second page my grandfather was a registered republican and voted republican his whole life.

Fought in WW2 in the battle of the bulge. He never glorified war. I dont know too many WW2 vets that do.

Has nothiing to do with liberal or conservative. Chris Kyle clearly had a few marbles missing up top.
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2015, 07:12:00 PM »
And my grandfather was a registered republican and voted republican until the day he died.

Even my grandmother said my grandfather hardly ever talked about the war with her and they were married for almost 65 years. From what I know about my grandfather he did not enjoy killing Germans. As stated previously, he did it because he had a job to do.

It seems like the military personnel today are a much different breed than the military personnel in WW2 and in previous wars. And different not in a good way.  :-\ :-\

I agree.
h

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2015, 07:21:15 PM »
If you read my post on the first and second page my grandfather was a registered republican and voted republican his whole life.

Fought in WW2 in the battle of the bulge. He never glorified war. I dont know too many WW2 vets that do.

Has nothiing to do with liberal or conservative. Chris Kyle clearly had a few marbles missing up top.

This

So many simple people think its this imaginary "conservative vs Liberal" thing like its a football game and people can either be one or the other lol. What a prehistoric way of thinking, things are not black and white like this at all.

I love violence myself, but to envy some guy and call him a hero because he entered another nation and killed its countrymen on their own land , then call anyone who doesn't agree with that a fucking "liberal", like calling them 'unamerican or non patriotic' in their own little way, almost as to indicate a failure lol.  Such a non forward redneck simpleton way of thinking that should be beaten to death along with all religion.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2015, 07:23:41 PM »
This

So many simple people think its this imaginary "conservative vs Liberal" thing like its a football game and people can either be one or the other lol. What a prehistoric way of thinking, things are not black and white like this at all.

I love violence myself, but to envy some guy and call him a hero because he entered another nation and killed its countrymen on their own land , then call anyone who doesn't agree with that a fucking "liberal", like calling them 'unamerican or non patriotic' in their own little way, almost as to indicate a failure lol.  Such a non forward redneck simpleton way of thinking that should be beaten to death along with all religion.

"Fucking liberal" :D