Author Topic: Tbombz: New picture  (Read 20396 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: HIV+ men comment on the bunny suit.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »
x

'ehh... what's up, doc?' - bugs chaser bunny

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 03:42:05 PM »
Guess where he keeps the carrot ;D

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »
I hope he gets beaten and thrown off a roof

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »
do you have a friend you can invite here that we can mock instead of tbombz? With Goodrum gone as well, our possibilities are severely limited.  :-\

How about giving out a little personal info of your own, and show us what a good sport you are as we mock you.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »
How about giving out a little personal info of your own, and show us what a good sport you are as we mock you.  ;)

I believe FF has posted a picture of himself. Though I could be wrong.

X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »
Yeah but how long ago was that dude, he doesn't even post.

Let the dude be.

It does make laugh though, but come on.

X2

No reason to continue resurrecting this shit.
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 04:20:46 PM »
X2

No reason to continue resurrecting this shit.

Why are you trying to censor what people post?

Hate to break it to you, but tbombz posted all these pics himself. Thus, they are out there in the public. If he didn't want people posting or seeing them, he should not have initially posted them.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 04:21:34 PM »

Hate to break it to you, but tbombz posted all these pics himself. Thus, they are out there in the public. If he didn't want people posting or seeing them, he should not have initially posted them.

I agree.

He really has no room to bitch, but we should kind of do the right thing... if that makes sense.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »
I agree.

He really has no room to bitch, but we should kind of do the right thing... if that makes sense.

x2. Makes perfect sense.

As you stated, I am on the fence about it, because it is fucking funny.

If Fitness frenzy decided to stop posting pics, I would be fine with that. I would respect that.

However, he has every right to post what has already been posted on a public forum. And I am not going to give him shit about it. Tbombz decided to post those pics.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 04:27:57 PM »

Because it's pretty obvious that when he posted the pictures he really wasn't doing so well  mentally.  Pretty much verified when he decided to be a gay prostitute and wound up with HIV.  So let's take the worst moments of the guys life and make fun of them for 3 years straight.  I don't know about you ...but I'm a complete scumbag  asshole who would do something like that

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 04:32:41 PM »

I'm not censoring anything  ::), I know Tb posted it himself, but that was eons ago.  What's the point of bringing it up now/AGAIN?
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2015, 04:34:33 PM »
Because it's pretty obvious that when he posted the pictures he really wasn't doing so well  mentally.  Pretty much verified when he decided to be a gay prostitute and wound up with HIV.  So let's take the worst moments of the guys life and make fun of them for 3 years straight.  I don't know about you ...but I'm a complete scumbag  asshole who would do something like that

Yeah, but whats the difference? Getbiggers make fun of woman getting raped, obese woman, ugly people, murders, child abuse, people being beheaded etc. And these are people who just happen be at the wrong place at the wrong time, for no fault of their own.

Its kind of like the post the other day about the dead bodybuilder. Some people were saying we needed to respect his death, while the same people were making offhand/joking comments about a child's testicles being ripped off by his own mother.

If we are going to chastise those for making fun of tbombz, then lets chastise every time someone chooses to make fun of someone else's misfortune. I am not one for cherry picking specific instances, while ignoring other ones.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 04:36:07 PM »
I'm not censoring anything  ::), I know Tb posted it himself, but that was eons ago.  What's the point of bringing it up now/AGAIN?

The point doesn't matter. What's the point of doing anything? No one has to explain to you what their point is. You're not judge and jury. He posted those pics on an open forum. And some people make photoshops of them and joke about it. It's not for you to decide whether or not the point is valid or not.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 04:39:47 PM »
I didnt read either thread to be honest.  I'm just voicing my opinion, I'm not into that shit... Going after people in real life.. Stalking their facebooks , has nothing to do with getbig.

Also, Taylor was one of us. posted here for 10 years ...it isn't some news story from Afghanistan about a perfect stranger having some bad shit happened to them

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 04:42:38 PM »
I didnt read either thread to be honest.  I'm just voicing my opinion, I'm not into that shit... Going after people in real life.. Stalking their facebooks , has nothing to do with getbig.

Also, Taylor was one of us. posted here for 10 years ...it isn't some news story from Afghanistan about a perfect stranger having some bad shit happened to them

You will never see me "out" anyone. I don't stalk people in that manner. You know that.

But people do it all the time here, just not to tbombz. I mean, look at all the shit that Derek Anthony and Lee Priest get here. People made it even worse for Derek Anthony.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with it. I am just saying that tbombz was an adult who posted those pics himself. And if people choose to post them and photoshop them, I am not going to try and stop it. It would be a totally different story if tbombz posted them on his facebook and not on getbig. But he posted them here. Most of the pics that are photoshopped were here first. You don't even need to go to tbombz facebook. He posted enough here.
X

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »
fuck off to anyone who thinks t-aids is being "bullied"

hes a fucking wack job and PUT THOSE IMAGES AND HIS STORY OUT FOR ALL TO SEE.

if the feedback from non-crazy people hurts his feelings he should go hide in a closet in his bunny suit and STFU

goddamn sissies and bitches around here.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2015, 05:02:42 PM »
fuck off to anyone who thinks t-aids is being "bullied"

hes a fucking wack job and PUT THOSE IMAGES AND HIS STORY OUT FOR ALL TO SEE.

if the feedback from non-crazy people hurts his feelings he should go hide in a closet in his bunny suit and STFU

goddamn sissies and bitches around here.

What you're saying is true, but are we really god damn vultures?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2015, 05:05:55 PM »
Just because you can do something, doesnt mean you have to.   That is all.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2015, 05:06:49 PM »
Just because you can do something, doesnt mean you have to.   That is all.

X2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »
As stated, its not my "battle to fight." I will look at the photoshops and laugh because they are funny.

And even if I disagreed with FF, I would not try to stop him. He's free to post what he wants.

If anything, its Ron's job to stop him and disallow him from posting pictures of tbombz. No one elses.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 05:11:16 PM »
You are missing the point.

The question here isn't about posting pictures or Photoshopping pictures that T-Bombz posted a long time ago.

The question is why would you make fun of someone who has a terminal illness, keeping bringing up shit from years ago and crucifying him over and over for mistakes he made?

It's not like the dude is carrying on with that behavior  anymore he is a reformed Christian.

Making fun at other peoples expense or misery etc is nothing new here but doing it to a terminally ill man or a child or someone's family member just shows poor taste in my opinion.

There is nothing cool or "alpha" about that.

So, you've never laughed at Ironmeister photoshops of tbombz? I am pretty sure if we dig deep enough, we can find posts where you found his photoshops of tbombz to be funny. There is not one person on this forum who has not laughed at photoshops of tbombz.

Should we disallow ironmeister from making these photoshops of tbombz?
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 05:11:42 PM »
As stated, its not my "battle to fight." I will look at the photoshops and laugh because they are funny.

And even if I disagreed with FF, I would not try to stop him. He's free to post what he wants.

If anyone, its Ron's job to stop him and disallow him from posting pictures of tbombz. No one elses.

Yep.

Its FF's business to post what he will.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »

If anything, its Ron's job to stop him and disallow him from posting pictures of tbombz. No one elses.

true, but its not Ron's  job to tell me the difference between right and wrong and whether I like it or not.

For example... We all know booty. is not one of my favorite people here... For the last few months she has been dealing with some serious health issues, I haven't said a single word about them.  I don't need anybody to tell me to do that.... it's the way im made

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2015, 05:19:24 PM »
true, but its not Ron's  job to tell me the difference between right and wrong and whether I like it or not.

For example... We all know booty. is not one of my favorite people here... For the last few months she has been dealing with some serious health issues, I haven't said a single word about them.  I don't need anybody to tell me to do that.... it's the way im made

Of course! You're more than welcome to decide what is right or wrong.

I just meant in terms of stopping the behavior of posting pics of tbombz. That is Ron's job.

Well, the photoshops are mainly pictures of tbombz in a bunny costume. I avoid making jokes or laughing about the HIV. That is where I draw the line.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2015, 05:56:42 PM »
Of course! You're more than welcome to decide what is right or wrong.

I just meant in terms of stopping the behavior of posting pics of tbombz. That is Ron's job.

Well, the photoshops are mainly pictures of tbombz in a bunny costume. I avoid making jokes or laughing about the HIV. That is where I draw the line.

Yes the HIV is the only thing I white knight over.

Dude is GOING TO DIE from this affliction. It will kill him. Yet we make fun.