Author Topic: Low Carb/Keto lifestyle for skinny fat and endos?  (Read 30080 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Low Carb/Keto lifestyle for skinny fat and endos?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
I could do this all day, educating the stupid that is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2015, 06:52:28 PM »
I hate to break it to you, but either you have the genetics to stay lean or you have to eat next to nothing or if you want to carry sizes then you got to eat clean cardio and lift intense. No short cuts

No a Keto lifestyle year round would not work very well as your body does not turn fat in to energy as well as carbs. It like 60-70% as proficient with fatwas it is carbs when it come to energy.

So unless you want your brain and body running on 60% energy year round don't do it

Also some peoples muscles can take Keto othets can't. For me it eats them fast for my friend she diets Keto and dosnt loss much 

or you can buy a couple of bottles of tren ace at 70 bucks a pop and eat whatever you want....LOL

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2015, 06:53:01 PM »
::)
Yes because Homo Sapiens did not originate out of Africa and live the majority of their time in similar environments.

Morons.  As usual.

The evidence for out of Africa is fading away, with the recent discoveries in Central and East Asia. Though most are afraid to say it, in order not to rile the usual religious and politic PC types, it is looking as though Human Evolution was taking place in different places, at different times, and that we are not all out of Africa. We are not all brothers under the skin. The field of Human Evolution is due for a big revolution.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
Yeah, if you are a moron and want wrong information.  Go with him.  Seems you like to be incorrect.

He's right. I was just trolling but when I get called an idiot I have to check the facts

20,000 B.C. to 9,000 B.C.: Transitional period known as the "Mesolithic," during which the bow-and-arrow appeared,[54] and gazelle, antelope, and deer were being intensively hunted,[55] while at the same time precursor forms of wild plant and game management began to be more intensively practiced. At this time, wild grains, including wheat and barley by 17,000 B.C.--before their domestication--were being gathered and ground into flour as evidenced by the use of mortars-and-pestles in what is now modern-day Israel. By 13,000 B.C. the descendants of these peoples were harvesting wild grains intensely and it was only a small step from there to the development of agriculture.[56] Game management through the burning-off of land to encourage grasslands and the increase of herds became widely practiced during this time as well. In North America, for instance, the western high plains are the only area of the current United States that did not see intensive changes to the land through extensive use of fire.[57]

Also during this time, and probably also for some millennia prior to the Mesolithic (perhaps as early as 45,000 B.C.), ritual and magico-religious sanctions protecting certain wild plants developed, initiating a new symbiotic relationship between people and their food sources that became encoded culturally and constituted the first phase of domestication well prior to actual cultivation. Protections were accorded to certain wild food species (yams being a well-known example) to prevent disruption of their life cycle at periods critical to their growth, so that they could be profitably harvested later.[58] Digging sticks for yams have also been found dating to at least 40,000 B.C.,[59] so these tubers considerably antedated the use of grains in the diet.

Foods known to be gathered during the Mesolithic period in the Middle East were root vegetables, wild pulses (peas, beans, etc.), nuts such as almonds, pistachios, and hazelnuts, as well as fruits such as apples. Seafoods such as fish, crabs, molluscs, and snails also became common during this time.[60]

Approx. 10,000 B.C.: The beginning of the "Neolithic" period, or "Agricultural Revolution," i.e., farming and animal husbandry. The transition to agriculture was made necessary by gradually increasing population pressures due to the success of Homo sapiens' prior hunting and gathering way of life. (Hunting and gathering can support perhaps one person per square 10 miles; Neolithic agriculture 100 times or more that many.[61]) Also, at about the time population pressures were increasing, the last Ice Age ended, and many species of large game became extinct (probably due to a combination of both intensive hunting and disappearance of their habitats when the Ice Age ended).[62] Wild grasses and cereals began flourishing,* making them prime candidates for the staple foods to be domesticated, given our previous familiarity with them.[63] By 9,000 B.C. sheep and goats were being domesticated in the Near East, and cattle and pigs shortly after, while wheat, barley, and legumes were being cultivated somewhat before 7,000 B.C., as were fruits and nuts, while meat consumption fell enormously.[64] By 5,000 B.C. agriculture had spread to all inhabited continents except Australia.[65] During the time since the beginning of the Neolithic, the ratio of plant-to-animal foods in the diet has sharply increased from an average of probably 65%/35%* during Paleolithic times[66] to as high as 90%/10% since the advent of agriculture.[67]

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2015, 06:57:13 PM »
keto, no keto, carbs, no carbs whatever.  it comes down to one factor.

Your calorie useage > than calorie intake.  As you lean up and lose fat you need to also reduce your cals so you don't plateau.  It is nature at its best.

yup.

when i added some real EXERCISE to my routine.....biking, hiking, etc.. and burned another 2000 cals a week,  I miraculously got leaner.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2015, 06:59:25 PM »
The evidence for out of Africa is fading away, with the recent discoveries in Central and East Asia. Though most are afraid to say it, in order not to rile the usual religious and politic PC types, it is looking as though Human Evolution was taking place in different places, at different times, and that we are not all out of Africa. We are not all brothers under the skin. The field of Human Evolution is due for a big revolution.
You really are a moron.

No hope for you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »

I personally never claimed that place.

I knew that was all bullshit from the first time I heard it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2015, 07:01:42 PM »

He's right. I was just trolling but when I get called an idiot I have to check the facts

20,000 B.C. to 9,000 B.C.: Transitional period known as the "Mesolithic," during which the bow-and-arrow appeared,[54] and gazelle, antelope, and deer were being intensively hunted,[55] while at the same time precursor forms of wild plant and game management began to be more intensively practiced. At this time, wild grains, including wheat and barley by 17,000 B.C.--before their domestication--were being gathered and ground into flour as evidenced by the use of mortars-and-pestles in what is now modern-day Israel. By 13,000 B.C. the descendants of these peoples were harvesting wild grains intensely and it was only a small step from there to the development of agriculture.[56] Game management through the burning-off of land to encourage grasslands and the increase of herds became widely practiced during this time as well. In North America, for instance, the western high plains are the only area of the current United States that did not see intensive changes to the land through extensive use of fire.[57]

Also during this time, and probably also for some millennia prior to the Mesolithic (perhaps as early as 45,000 B.C.), ritual and magico-religious sanctions protecting certain wild plants developed, initiating a new symbiotic relationship between people and their food sources that became encoded culturally and constituted the first phase of domestication well prior to actual cultivation. Protections were accorded to certain wild food species (yams being a well-known example) to prevent disruption of their life cycle at periods critical to their growth, so that they could be profitably harvested later.[58] Digging sticks for yams have also been found dating to at least 40,000 B.C.,[59] so these tubers considerably antedated the use of grains in the diet.

Foods known to be gathered during the Mesolithic period in the Middle East were root vegetables, wild pulses (peas, beans, etc.), nuts such as almonds, pistachios, and hazelnuts, as well as fruits such as apples. Seafoods such as fish, crabs, molluscs, and snails also became common during this time.[60]

Approx. 10,000 B.C.: The beginning of the "Neolithic" period, or "Agricultural Revolution," i.e., farming and animal husbandry. The transition to agriculture was made necessary by gradually increasing population pressures due to the success of Homo sapiens' prior hunting and gathering way of life. (Hunting and gathering can support perhaps one person per square 10 miles; Neolithic agriculture 100 times or more that many.[61]) Also, at about the time population pressures were increasing, the last Ice Age ended, and many species of large game became extinct (probably due to a combination of both intensive hunting and disappearance of their habitats when the Ice Age ended).[62] Wild grasses and cereals began flourishing,* making them prime candidates for the staple foods to be domesticated, given our previous familiarity with them.[63] By 9,000 B.C. sheep and goats were being domesticated in the Near East, and cattle and pigs shortly after, while wheat, barley, and legumes were being cultivated somewhat before 7,000 B.C., as were fruits and nuts, while meat consumption fell enormously.[64] By 5,000 B.C. agriculture had spread to all inhabited continents except Australia.[65] During the time since the beginning of the Neolithic, the ratio of plant-to-animal foods in the diet has sharply increased from an average of probably 65%/35%* during Paleolithic times[66] to as high as 90%/10% since the advent of agriculture.[67]
Thanks for proving my point.   Also go back further, 250,000 years ago.  The majority of the human diet has always been Carbohydrates.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2015, 07:04:21 PM »
I personally never claimed that place.

I knew that was all bullshit from the first time I heard it.
Well you are just as stupid as the rest of them then.  Might as well believe in a 6000 year old earth. 

Seriously, what do you have to gain by choosing to be willfully ignorant?  The Evidence and Data is conclusive. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »
Well you are just as stupid as the rest of them then.  Might as well believe in a 6000 year old earth. 

Seriously, what do you have to gain by choosing to be willfully ignorant?  The Evidence and Data is conclusive. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2015, 07:09:30 PM »
Yeah, if you are a moron and want wrong information.  Go with him.  Seems you like to be incorrect.

Your maps are entertaining, as long as you understand that there is no fossil record to prove the arrows on your maps are anything, but assumptions based on wishful thinking that the out of Africa scenario is correct. If humans came to be in different areas of the Earth, in separate evolutionary events, then your arrows and lines would be pointing in very different directions.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2015, 07:14:46 PM »
Your maps are entertaining, as long as you understand that there is no fossil record to prove the arrows on your maps are anything, but assumptions based on wishful thinking that the out of Africa scenario is correct. If humans came to be in different areas of the Earth, in separate evolutionary events, then your arrows and lines would be pointing in very different directions.

My dad is a doctor in primatology (im not even joking he studies primates and monkeys for disease research)  I seriously ask him if there is any know proof that people evolved from different areas. Ive never heard this. I thought be all came out of Africa and then evolved in different parts of the world. but separate species that evolved that are not linked? i don't think so

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2015, 07:27:58 PM »
My dad is a doctor in primatology (im not even joking he studies primates and monkeys for disease research)  I seriously ask him if there is any know proof that people evolved from different areas. Ive never heard this. I thought be all came out of Africa and then evolved in different parts of the world. but separate species that evolved that are not linked? i don't think so

So I guess you believe that life only exists on Earth, and the rest of the Universe is lifeless and inorganic? I do believe that the Universe is crawling with life, intelligent life at that, and I can state with certainty that it did not come out of Africa. Neanderthals existed before us, but we didn't descend from them. Some believe we interbred with them, but when one considers the differences in just neck and head structures, it seems unlikely the offspring would be a viable person, most probably very deformed by either species' standards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »
???

Uh, the fossil record is extensive you fucking moron.  Overwhelming as is the DNA and genetic evidence not to mention all of the archaeological evidence.

You are hopeless.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2015, 07:32:26 PM »
So I guess you believe that life only exists on Earth, and the rest of the Universe is lifeless and inorganic? I do believe that the Universe is crawling with life, intelligent life at that, and I can state with certainty that it did not come out of Africa. Neanderthals existed before us, but we didn't descend from them. Some believe we interbred with them, but when one considers the differences in just neck and head structures, it seems unlikely the offspring would be a viable person, most probably very deformed by either species' standards.

Oh no there is life in the universe no question. Im just saying i would need to see say a complete different species of primate that was not a relative of what came out of africa and had no genetic connect. Thats basically what your saying right?

I mean i think that primates all came from one basic spices hundreds of millions years ago. then yes maybe maybe branched out and they evolved in to asians, blacks ect.  but how far back are you wanting to go to say that we all didnt come from one place.. 500,000 a million  500 million

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2015, 07:39:12 PM »
Oh no there is life in the universe no question. Im just saying i would need to see say a complete different species of primate that was not a relative of what came out of africa and had no genetic connect. Thats basically what your saying right?

I mean i think that primates all came from one basic spices hundreds of millions years ago. then yes maybe maybe branched out and they evolved in to asians, blacks ect.  but how far back are you wanting to go to say that we all didnt come from one place.. 500,000 a million  500 million

Look up Panspermia, a theory that life is ubiquitous throughout the Universe and literally travels the Universe planting the seed of life on planets continually. And life could have taken hold on Earth via Panspermia innumerable times, eventually creating many different species. Even unrelated species of Humans.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »
Look up Panspermia, a theory that life is ubiquitous throughout the Universe and literally travels the Universe planting the seed of life on planets continually. And life could have taken hold on Earth via Panspermia innumerable times, eventually creating many different species. Even unrelated species of Humans.

Um thanks for that. I'd really like to read up on that

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2015, 07:50:10 PM »
Um thanks for that. I'd really like to read up on that

Yes it's a theory advanced by Sir Francis Crick, co-discoverer of DNA. He's probably not expert enough, and would be too lacking in scientific credibility, for True Adonis to give him the time of day, however I think Crick was brilliant.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2015, 07:51:11 PM »
I honestly find everyone here has layed out bits and pieces of info that will help our poor confused op, lol!

So now that we have that settled, let's form a nice circle jerk and do each other!....
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2015, 07:52:16 PM »
Yes it's a theory advanced by Sir Francis Crick, co-discoverer of DNA. He's probably not expert enough, and would be too lacking in scientific credibility, for True Adonis to give him the time of day, however I think Crick was brilliant.

Haha I'll read up on it, might make a thread to discuss it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Dumb as bricks.  Homo species traveling on asteroids.   ::)

I don`t think you understand Panspermia at all.  Furthermore, a simple experiment is this, take any life form currently on earth and try to seed it, unaided on say Mars or the moon for that matter, what do you think will happen?  (Hint, it, whatever organism you choose, wouldn`t even survive the trip in space)

As far as Panspermia happening in the Universe, sure its possible with nearby planets and conditions are right.  On earth, not so much as the data currently suggests.  Certainly not in your fucked up idea of fully formed Homo species traveling on asteroids to different planets.

You are a moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2015, 07:58:01 PM »
Big difference there genius.

Here is what Crick was referring to:   "Crick and Orgel further speculated about the possibility that the production of living systems from molecules may have been a very rare event in the universe, but once it had developed it could be spread by intelligent life forms using space travel technology, a process they called "directed panspermia"

Do you know what space travel technology is?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2015, 08:15:58 PM »
Big difference there genius.

Here is what Crick was referring to:   "Crick and Orgel further speculated about the possibility that the production of living systems from molecules may have been a very rare event in the universe, but once it had developed it could be spread by intelligent life forms using space travel technology, a process they called "directed panspermia"

Do you know what space travel technology is?

Yes I know, but do you? Now let's see, if I were an intelligent space alien, (and in some other parts of the Universe, I'm probably thought of in just that way), I think I would spread life throughout the Universe, using giant ice balls called comets, here on Earth, carrying frozen simple life forms, that would seed planets when the comet got close to the those planets' sun(s) melting the comet and raining life on said planets through the broad tail it leaves behind as it enters and leaves a solar system.
Sure it could take awhile, but I have all the time in the Universe to accomplish my goal of spreading life.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2015, 08:53:54 PM »
Vince Basile diets exclusively using a keto diet with Panspermia being his primary protein source.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2015, 09:18:02 PM »
Adam the keebler elf arguing against Erik C Adam the keebler elf.