Author Topic: Dennis James - Partying with his daughter and friends  (Read 12180 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Partying it up with your Daughter
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2015, 12:27:14 PM »
Going to the strip club with your daughter is odd

A pro bodybuilder can do that!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dennis James - Partying with his daughter and friends
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2015, 12:33:05 PM »
I'm guessing they split up, DJ kept an eye on his kid while he did his thing.  They're all good looking people, he is a celebrity that probably gets noticed by lifters quite often, and guys are all over her, and female can't help but notice him... every bro in the club wants to shake his hand and ask for benching advice lol.

There are PLENTY of pro BBers to make fun of, and laugh at, and point out their odd ways.  IMO, this isn't one of the... If it was DJ and a son, for example, nobody would blink twice, right?   
DJ and his daughter both dressed for a night in Vegas, that's a huge event.  They're probably a few drinks in, probably quite happy and having fun.  I think more dads should spend time with their adult kids like this.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2015, 12:39:14 PM »
I'm guessing they split up, DJ kept an eye on his kid while he did his thing.  They're all good looking people, he is a celebrity that probably gets noticed by lifters quite often, and guys are all over her, and female can't help but notice him... every bro in the club wants to shake his hand and ask for benching advice lol.

There are PLENTY of pro BBers to make fun of, and laugh at, and point out their odd ways.  IMO, this isn't one of the... If it was DJ and a son, for example, nobody would blink twice, right?   
DJ and his daughter both dressed for a night in Vegas, that's a huge event.  They're probably a few drinks in, probably quite happy and having fun.  I think more dads should spend time with their adult kids like this.  

I will send your comment to Dennis.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2015, 12:55:48 PM »

I see your point, but i doubt any women are paying attention to the meat head at a club, hes short, dreadul style, bald. Maybe the one or two with a muscle fetish but thats it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Partying it up with your Daughter
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
Thinking nothing of tight, revealing, and alluring clothing on your daughter is totally a cultural thing.
Yogurt has more culture than does he.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Dennis James sexlife
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2015, 05:06:46 PM »
A closet schmoe?

fuck , that ramy is BIG, making wolf look small