Author Topic: Flex Wheeler having a great time in the middle east  (Read 12182 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler in critical condition.
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2015, 10:35:29 AM »
So does this gimmick get put in timeout or what?

Can't exactly go around faking deaths.

Not unless you're Ron approved. Ron doesn't care about Flex.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2015, 10:50:03 AM »
Heavy site injecting is bad for your muscles, whether just oil or steroid oil. I think that's
Bostin's biggest mistake he's doing. I don't think the oil will damage your kidneys because "they have to filter it," I just think it will kill a muscle in the long run and it's just a bad look. There's a certain pro who used to post here whose calves inexplicably atrophied just like Wolf's calves. On
here he denied any site injecting but someone I know said he blamed site injecting in private.
I've read several times that Flex used to just poke his calves with a needle to create scar tissue. Don't know if true but wouldn't surprise me the way his calves looked.

I mean think about it, putting a needle hundreds or thousands of times in a muscle, there's going to be damage.

Look at those abominations supposed to be calves. Of course the rest of him is full of oil too but the calves are the worst. It's just an ugly look. I don't give a shit about "cheating" or "fake" muscle, IT JUST LOOKS BAD.

Yes his calves looks butchered. Like someone slized them up. Which probably happened because he was rumored to have put in implants for a while. even Shawn Ray said it if I remember right.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
Yes his calves looks butchered. Like someone slized them up. Which probably happened because he was rumored to have put in implants for a while. even Shawn Ray said it if I remember right.
Shawn accused him of having implants. But, admitted on here that he was just trying to get into Flex's head. Which he did. Flex had joked on vid (Hardbody) that he had implants. Chances are it was esiclene, which he described how he would do a T formation of shots to his delts.
Furthermore, Flex has no scarring on his calves from taking implants in and out---it makes no sense to do that.  Makes more sense to inject some type of site injection into them.
Go to 9:14 and here Rico and Flex joking about silicone implants in his calves, when he cuts himself on a piece of equipment. This was back in 1993.

[/youtube]

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2015, 12:27:06 PM »
There's a mason/illuminati curse...It effects everyone in the bloodline...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2015, 12:28:14 PM »
Please don't incinerate the carcass.  Global warming doesn't need anymore oil smoke.

Lol.  Wooosssshhhhh

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2015, 12:34:49 PM »
So does this gimmick get put in timeout or what?

Can't exactly go around faking deaths.

He has been banned.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Flex Wheeler having a great time in the middle east
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »
Hey everybody, I'm a fucking idiot who got banned.

Here's Flex currently receiving an award in Kuwait..

http://instagram.com/p/yuxGqxTUq0/

looks like the mods gave you a blanket party, shit head.