Author Topic: 2015 LA Fit Expo - The 5% Army storming the expo  (Read 18618 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: THE 5% ARMY STORMING THE 2015 LA FIT EXPO
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2015, 11:12:04 PM »

Ha, I thought he looked like the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer -

But Zira takes the cake, you nailed it.

Wayne Root

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2015, 11:50:28 PM »
hi ritch

Nope! For the record, I did NOT wait in his line or buy his gear, but I was amazed by how many did.

His seminar was a rehash of some of his videos. He implored those who weren't getting results from eating six meals per day to eat twelve meals per day and do more cardio.

He did not address those of us near his age who've never done steroids because we're not in his five percent club.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2015, 12:25:20 AM »
Not going to click the vid, just want to remind you of the eerie similarity to Derek Anthony

Funny you should say that..

His face is starting to look puffy IMO

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2015, 03:24:58 AM »
I still dont get why folks go to expos and wait in long lines of guys in tanktops to get pics and autographs from guys in tanktops behind folding tables.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
I still dont get while folks go to expos and wait in long lines of guys in tanktops to get pics and autographs from guys in tanktops behind folding tables.
X2 Mental illness.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2015, 10:07:13 AM »

00:29

penguins

02:03 he can act like it was a play and all, but she could totally destroy hm in a fight. He also fell back looking very nervous and insecure like "I hope everyone thought I was just using 10% of my capability, I hope they don't realise I don't have a chanse if shit really went down"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2015, 10:10:59 AM »
Rich discusses haters.  His Phd in psychology comes in very handy.

lol, this guy apparently never heard of derek anthony. He ll looks as sorry when in an hopsital bed.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2015, 10:19:37 AM »
lol, this guy apparently never heard of derek anthony. He ll looks as sorry when in an hopsital bed.

you're just jealouse because he's swole and has tattoos

I can see the same element in every class. People gather with like minded people for their personal therapy. I had the same phase few years back in a pot circle. For now I don't have any circles.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2015, 10:26:19 AM »
you're just jealouse because he's swole and has tattoos

I can see the same element in every class. People gather with like minded people for their personal therapy. I had the same phase few years back in a pot circle. For now I don't have any circles.
nothing against him but he will not see 50 and that is generouse.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
nothing against him but he will not see 50 and that is generouse.

I get it. I don't have anything against all these bodybuilding hypers neither, to each it's own. But when I see a human monster it doesn't awe me in the least nor am I jealouse  ::)

but everybodydy dies at some point. Most people when they get old their bodies deteriorate, kidneys work half of the time, liver problems, heart problems, joint problems and they depend on nurses help with all sorts of medication, cooking, cleaning etc.

Is it better to live like a rock star for 30 years and then die from the same causes earlier,or to live healthy life for decades and then die slowly and painfully anyway.

We are all here once, we all die, everyone here dies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2015, 10:46:20 AM »
I get it. I don't have anything against all these bodybuilding hypers neither, to each it's own. But when I see a human monster it doesn't awe me in the least nor am I jealouse  ::)

but everybodydy dies at some point. Most people when they get old their bodies deteriorate, kidneys work half of the time, liver problems, heart problems, joint problems and they depend on nurses help with all sorts of medication, cooking, cleaning etc.

Is it better to live like a rock star for 30 years and then die from the same causes earlier,or to live healthy life for decades and then die slowly and painfully anyway.

Brilliant insight.  Better pick up your Nobel prize for that idea, little emo boy.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2015, 11:02:09 AM »
Brilliant insight.  Better pick up your Nobel prize for that idea, little emo boy.

no emo, I'm not dissing your muscley male idols, I'm just saying that some people don't care if they don't live long when they collect muscle trophies, they accept that death is inevitble. This young blood in my gym started taking all sorts of crap, dreaming to be on a world stage in bodybuilding one day, he said he knows he won't live pass 50 and he doesn't mind.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2015, 11:10:16 AM »
His heart is under a tremendous amount of stress.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2015, 11:30:45 AM »
That trailor trash mullet makes him literally look 15 years older. He looked handsome with short buzzed hair. Made his face look atleast some what approachable. that hair makes him look like an absolute goof, almost like he is being condescending and silly on purpose

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
He doesn't even have muscles, just oil.  sad

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 10:57:56 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2015, 12:31:52 AM »

LOL

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2015, 12:36:26 AM »

Mike Mattarazzo, days before he died:

"Oh, God, where do I begin? I'd have to say that everything that led to my heart problem began the minute I started getting serious about competitive bodybuilding. In order to get bigger, I'd eat five, six, seven pounds of red meat a day, no vegetables. And I'd stay away from fruits because of their sugar.

Worst were the chemicals. I have so many memories of being alone in a hotel room the week, five days or two days before a contest, and doing unspeakable things to my body—steroids, growth hormones, diuretics—anything and everything that we as bodybuilders do to achieve a certain look.

It has affected my whole life, so to all those guys who are on an eternal quest to have 21" arms and 20" calves, and who are so vain about their never-say-die attitude, I say, "Change your attitude." Worry about keeping that body of yours as healthy as possible, because it's going to have to last you not just through your next contest or to the end of your bodybuilding contract, but for a long time. And a long time for a human being is nothing. It goes by real quick, even quicker when your health is gone and you have nothing to stand on."

-Mike Mattarazzo; dead at 47

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2015, 03:11:26 AM »

"Oh, God, where do I begin? I'd have to say that everything that led to my heart problem began the minute I started getting serious about competitive bodybuilding. In order to get bigger, I'd eat five, six, seven pounds of red meat a day, no vegetables. And I'd stay away from fruits because of their sugar.

Worst were the chemicals. I have so many memories of being alone in a hotel room the week, five days or two days before a contest, and doing unspeakable things to my body—steroids, growth hormones, diuretics—anything and everything that we as bodybuilders do to achieve a certain look.

It has affected my whole life, so to all those guys who are on an eternal quest to have 21" arms and 20" calves, and who are so vain about their never-say-die attitude, I say, "Change your attitude." Worry about keeping that body of yours as healthy as possible, because it's going to have to last you not just through your next contest or to the end of your bodybuilding contract, but for a long time. And a long time for a human being is nothing. It goes by real quick, even quicker when your health is gone and you have nothing to stand on."

what a fagg0t

"I regret nothing" - Death row inmate Thomas Arnold Kemp’s last words before lethal injection

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2015, 09:27:38 AM »
what a fagg0t

"I regret nothing" - Death row inmate Thomas Arnold Kemp’s last words before lethal injection

Matarazzo was a normal person not an edgy loon.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2015, 09:31:25 AM »
what a fagg0t

Very dumb of you to say what you just did. Mike would have thrown you across the room like a rag doll in his prime. Pfff...
?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »

This was not days before he died. He did an interview after his heart surgery in 04. 

He had no history of heart disease in his family and wanted to warn others so they didn't end up like him.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2015, 10:12:45 AM »
Trying to figure out who his target market is

Mentally ill midgets, Drug abusers, closet homosexuals, open homosexuals, the pathologically insecure and those cruising for cock.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2015, 10:19:25 AM »
Mentally ill midgets, Drug abusers, closet homosexuals, open homosexuals, the pathologically insecure and those cruising for cock.

In that case, he has totally reached his target audience here, well played Mr Piana...
?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »

In other words, the IFBB judges.