Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52754 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Today's radio guests, an Arab whoremonger, a bleach blonde webcam slut and a British bobby with a penchant for penis.

This thread delivers 3 THUMBS UP!

anger is an anchor that weighs a man

its not your fault buttons

its not your fault
T

Automation

• Getbig IV
Can't anymore, I am in a serious relationship now.

Ok.... so we can expect those types of videos to appear again in about a week then?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Whether we like it or not Getbig has defined us in a way that is offensive and demeaning and there is nothing we can do about it. Look at what people believe about you and Lee. I mean, why do they still believe this?

Then your mate bigcnt defames me almost daily and the moderators do nothing. Not only him but lots of people defame me and nothing happens to them. The anonymous do whatever they like and get away most of the time.

So Teutonic and Beefy have this campaign to discredit me. Maybe they work for Arnold or Paul? Who knows? They challenge what I said about Arnold. They said I never lived in a high rise on the beach at Manly. So

I tried to establish that I did. No matter why I posted as proof then just kept challenging so that there was some doubt.

When real identities such and you and me post here we should be protected from the anonymous jerks. One More Rep did post helping you but I am left out to cop whatever abuse others want to sling at me.

I haven't done anything to bigcnt except call him names. Yet he keeps defaming me. Now Joon has joined in. That is pretty low if you ask me.

Then the blue stars. It is obvious that someone is pulling strings that prevent our getting the status we deserve here for competing. Not many have yet where are our Blue Stars?

As long as we don't get them it means we are not being treated fairly here by the owners or moderators. So if we insist on hanging around here we do so under a hail of rotten tomatoes.

fuck off.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Real intellectual summit. 
Summit? It's reached an all new low.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Summit? It's reached an all new low.

you have to find the same level as your audience

einstein  :-*
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
People have bagged me plenty for sticking

up for you. I don't mind because I detest the way you get treated here by jerks.

I beg you of you, save booty from the vicious attacks  ::)

seriously who have "begged plenty" for you to stick up for booty. Begging to defend someone against other's writings on a message board is as pathetic as it gets.

Do all of you seriously PM each other as we speak and melt down to each other? Gayyyyyyyyyyyy :D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
On your next show please ask booty to tell us more about her scat experiences  :D
Ψ

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I beg you of you, save booty from the vicious attacks  ::)

seriously who have "begged plenty" for you to stick up for booty. Begging to defend someone against other's writings on a message board is as pathetic as it gets.

Do all of you seriously PM each other as we speak and melt down to each other? Gayyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Sorry, I said bagged which has a totally different meaning in Australia. I meant people criticised me and attacked me for defending Booty.

bagging me/him/her/them out
Australian slang meaning 'make fun of' or 'insult'. Other variations: bag(s) out, bagged out.
"You're always bagging me/him/her/them out!"

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
bigmc sounds like the sort of guy who pee's sitting down.  It must have been like a "Carry On Policeman" movie when he was a cop.

Ψ

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Sorry, I said bagged which has a totally different meaning in Australia. I meant people criticised me and attacked me for defending Booty.

bagging me/him/her/them out
Australian slang meaning 'make fun of' or 'insult'. Other variations: bag(s) out, bagged out.
"You're always bagging me/him/her/them out!"

still, I know you're a fossil, but don't you think you could still have a better meaning in life than to defend booty? She's a big girl, travels around the world, has a colorful sex life, willingly logs in to getbig for a lot of the same reasons everyone else does. She doesn't need to be defended from internet shit talking just because her anatomy is differend from that of a mans.

I think booty is a feminist, and booty can correct my assumption if she wants to, but I know that feminists don't want mens white knighting because they believe/know they are the stronger and better sex. It's annoying what you do vince, really annoying.

booty

• Getbig V
On your next show please ask booty to tell us more about her scat experiences  :D
If you want to believe this happened then the joke is on you.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
If you want to believe this happened then the joke is on you.

LOL surrrrrreeeeeee
Ψ

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
In a middle of an argument with Lee, booty in fury screamed " That's how you pay me back for making all your meals?!".
 Lee wasn't a beta by any meaning and don't take it kindly to do disrespect, not in the internet , not in person and especially not with a webcam woman, so he handcuffed her both hands by only one of his and pushed her to bed. While Booty was waiting for a fury sex she missed so much, just like tbombz miss his bunny suit.

Lee took off his pants and said " You want your meals back? I'm giving them back to you! " And booty with brilliant eyes, waiting for that moment of her life where she can take it hard and mean.
Lee looked right at her eyes, standing on the bed looking, in booty eyes, like a giant and finally took impression of a manly muscular man with passion. To her surprise, a huge dump fell discontinuously right from his anus to her upper chest and mouth. Booty choked in shit " You have your meals back now, bitch. " said the now relaxed Lee and Booty saw a bright side into it and that now she can finally taste his corn.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
In a middle of an argument with Lee, booty in fury screamed " That's how you pay me back for making all your meals?!".
 Lee wasn't a beta by any meaning and don't take it kindly to do disrespect, not in the internet , not in person and especially not with a webcam woman, so he handcuffed her both hands by only one of his and pushed her to bed. While Booty was waiting for a fury sex she missed so much, just like tbombz miss his bunny suit.

Lee took off his pants and said " You want your meals back? I'm giving them back to you! " And booty with brilliant eyes, waiting for that moment of her life where she can take it hard and mean.
Lee looked right at her eyes, standing on the bed looking, in booty eyes, like a giant and finally took impression of a manly muscular man with passion. To her surprise, a huge dump fell discontinuously right from his anus to her upper chest and mouth. Booty choked in shit " You have your meals back now, bitch. " said the now relaxed Lee and Booty saw a bright side into it and that now she can finally taste his corn.

mmmm HOT
Ψ

Waller

• Getbig IV

Fifty Shades of brown.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Jim Ross rockin' it

greeneyes

• Getbig IV

Jim Ross rockin' it

In before IronMeister shop booty patiently waiting in that gif.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I am hearing that Junior and Booty are an E-couple now.

That is why Junior is already thinking about marriage, and a threesome with that bigmc tranny.

booty

• Getbig V
I am hearing that Junior and Booty are an E-couple now.

That is why Junior is already thinking about marriage, and a threesome with that bigmc tranny.
I am single you pathetic virgin.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

I wasn't boring when you wanted some support. We talked on the phone and you told me you won't have anything more to do with bigcnt. You go back on your word which is pathetic.

Then you turn on people who supported you. Bigct didn't join your forum. Bigcnt didn't let you post on the UK board and now you are mates. Unbelievable and fickle as dumb sheilas.

I have integrity but not many here have. Josh has way more integrity that you or bigcnt. Booty means well but is naive. Whatever does she see in either of you guys? I mean, who did you beat?

strong logic, imbasile.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
I am single you pathetic virgin.
Pathetics virgins are the one to pay to see you on webcam and pay your bills and your daily food.
Now show me pictures of your sexy body and vagina please. I'm the guy with the messy room, just to remind you If you don't forget who I am.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Junior thought he had the last laugh when he shut the door on Basile, but that drove Vince into the arms of Booty.

bigmc

• Getbig V
bigmc sounds like the sort of guy who pee's sitting down.  It must have been like a "Carry On Policeman" movie when he was a cop.

you would weep openly and soil yourself in my presence little man  8)
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fuck all of them.

Our friend Arce is now engaged to be married.
Glad to hear that Quick, give him my best.