Author Topic: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.  (Read 17552 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2015, 03:24:34 AM »
great pic!

Haha u really do want to meet arnold, prob want him to bend u over on all fours?  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2015, 05:07:46 AM »
Why would anyone question my statement that I lived in a top floor apartment at Manly Beach? Only two people have done so? Why did they do that?

Well, I posted on Ironage and here at Getbig that Arnold messed with a babysitter at my place during a get-together in his honour. Arnold came to

my gym in 1974 and put on a seminar and posing display. After he finished he went to Tony's Gym to pose. Then Paul Graham, Arnold, Robert Nailon,

Tony Benn, and various guests came to our apartment for dinner and a chance to meet Arnold.

Who benefits from denying any such get-together occurred? If I didn't live in that apartment and was making it up then obviously Arnold couldn't have

been there and so the story would be a fabrication. Nice try. Trouble is there were too many people there. John Medlin, Graham Martin, another baby sitter,

and so on. I never said Arnold raped anyone and the girl was over the age of consent in Australia.

By the way, if Teutonic is 55 years younger than me then he is only 17. What a bullshitter. He is much older.

If Teutonic is so concerned about Arnold then he should go to Melbourne and ask Arnold about this story. I doubt

Arnold will be available to people. He usually charges money to see him, take a photo, etc. Last year he charged $1000 for a platinum

deal where one listened to Arnold tell people how to be successful. Afterwards you would shake hands and have a photo taken with him.

Robert Nailon told me he was the last in the line to meet Arnold. Robert has spent time with Arnold many times in the past.

see? All you need to do is say "liar", and vince melts

Does this happen to everyone when they hit their 90's? If he thinks bodybuilding history is meaningful he should try his stuff in bb.com or md forums

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2015, 05:19:40 AM »
Good Stuff Vince.

Hilarious their conspiracy theories.  They are morons.

One last kick from a bottom feeder who was never relevant . . .

THE BEEF

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2015, 05:30:43 AM »
You can troll Vince all you want, like it or not his stories are bodybuilding gold.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2015, 05:38:12 AM »
You can troll Vince all you want, like it or not his stories are bodybuilding gold.

But those storys are just.. meaningless. Of course Arnold met a lot of people, how boring is it to talk about I had a sandwitch with a celebrity?

Even if he shaked the hand of president jfk, so what? Just a meaningless contribute, he shaked many people's hands in his life time. It woud be more entertaining if he actually knew the assasin, now that story wouldn't make you fall asleep.

He just keeps talking about how he saw these bodybuilders in their prime, and saw how they went on in their normal day.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2015, 05:46:01 AM »
But those storys are just.. meaningless. Of course Arnold met a lot of people, how boring is it to talk about I had a sandwitch with a celebrity?

Even if he shaked the hand of president jfk, so what? Just a meaningless contribute, he shaked many people's hands in his life time. It woud be more entertaining if he actually knew the assasin, now that story wouldn't make you fall asleep.

He just keeps talking about how he saw these bodybuilders in their prime, and saw how they went on in their normal day.

Does he keep talking about them or do people keep telling him he is a liar and he keeps answering them?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2015, 06:02:14 AM »
Does he keep talking about them or do people keep telling him he is a liar and he keeps answering them?

He does lie about them. Like he was in the same hotel with the all mighty Arnold, sure

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2015, 06:12:45 AM »
Yes they are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2015, 06:15:04 AM »
Eventually Basile will run out of bodybuildino stories to tell, then wil, have to tell us more abut his theory of hypertrophy.
X

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2015, 06:15:33 AM »
He does lie about them. Like he was in the same hotel with the all mighty Arnold, sure

I won't go far as to say as you're full of shit, but I've read about ten pages of pure, unsubstantiated air swings by those who are calling VB a liar and at this point, your position is extremely weak.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2015, 09:39:10 AM »
I won't go far as to say as you're full of shit, but I've read about ten pages of pure, unsubstantiated air swings by those who are calling VB a liar and at this point, your position is extremely weak.

there goes another one :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2015, 09:42:18 AM »

When one makes a claim, the onus is on them to provide proof, not others to disprove.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »

Fools gold as the vast majority of information within them is false or embellished to a point of beyond recognition.

THE BEEF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2015, 09:59:33 AM »

How the hell do you disprove that something didn't happen? Are we supposed to go back in time to see if it actually happened or not?  ::) ::)

Vince is making claims, so let him provide the proof. Until then, he is a liar.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »

It's great hearing the stories of the bodybuilding legends.

Not sure why so much animosity towards Vince all the time.
Maybe just a lot of sad, jealousy, immature people on here.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »

Don't be naïve,

NOBODY EVER published his BS, several BB magz existed (& exist)  in Australia.

8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2015, 12:16:56 PM »

Don't be naïve,

NOBODY EVER published his BS, several BB magz existed (& exist)  in Australia.

8)

when it comes to publishing, bodybuilding in itself is boring that only attracts certain people.

There is no cance in hell that any magazine would publish vinces sotires how he shaked hands with arnod, or he sighted Arnold having a burger in some small town, or whatever the hell else that is death penalty boring.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »
Vincenzo, tell more BS about "PENTHOUSE" :

Land & Property Information

New South Wales Government

1 Prince Albert Road

Sydney NSW 2000

1300 052 637

www:landcom.com.au

:) :D ;D

Who is laughing now Vincenzo  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2015, 01:05:03 PM »
Vince saw Arnold once having a burger in 1966. After some hesitation, he went to talk to him about his mr.canada win. After 30 minute's Vince asks Arnold what he did today.
     Arnold answered; chest and biceps. Vince's jaw dropped through the floor and said; "No way!".Then Arnold says "Yes, way" and then proceeded to show his newest protein powder supplement.
     Vince blushed, and he asked Arnold; "Is there any way you could stand next to me to my right, holding that jar with your right hand and holding your left hand around my shoulders as if I was important, your friend, interesting, cool, awesome.. as if I was your mentor... and SMILE, big smiles, ok?". Arnold then says; "Fine."

As they take a spot and position themselves correctly, Vince tells Arnold; "And don't do any thumps up poses, that doesn't really come up untill the beginning of the 21st century from which a slow death creeps over the bodybuilding industry".
      With emotionless face Arnold just stares Vince as he continues to explain; "I'm actually stuck in some kind of.. time travel loop, if you will. I come here every time at the same time, I gather evidence for the ignorant people who don't believe me that we... you and me Arnold.. we actually made history!"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
I was surprised she wanted to see Arnold at my gym. Not sure how Arnold got to know her so fast. Maybe

she went to Tony's Gym as well? See if you can get a photo with him in Melbourne.

Any photo's of the lass? Did the baby sitter age well? Did she turn out to be hotter than the Mexican Arnold banged?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2015, 01:53:07 PM »

Don't be naïve,

NOBODY EVER published his BS, several BB magz existed (& exist)  in Australia.

8)

He had articles published in Ironman about his theory of hypertrophy in 2000/2001. I believe many of the best known pics from the 1980 Olympia were taken by Vince and published by whoever he sold them to.

How many articles and pics have you had published "Teutonic Knight" ?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
Vincenzo, tell more BS about "PENTHOUSE" :

Land & Property Information

New South Wales Government

1 Prince Albert Road

Sydney NSW 2000

1300 052 637

www:landcom.com.au

:) :D ;D

Who is laughing now Vincenzo  :D

what is your point?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2015, 02:41:24 PM »
How the hell do you disprove that something didn't happen? Are we supposed to go back in time to see if it actually happened or not?  ::) ::)

Vince is making claims, so let him provide the proof. Until then, he is a liar.
You don`t believe that those pictures of his apartment with him standing in the apartment are real?

You don`t believe that is Vince standing there with Arnold?  You don`t believe that Vince attended any bodybuilding show held in Australia despite others verifying that he was there?

At some point the evidence does tip the scale and in this case, it clearly has.  I have never found a single lie from Vince. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »
Vince b desperately cries for acceptance 80years of crying  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2015, 02:45:27 PM »
I found this from 1980, ALL PHOTOS taken by Vince Basile.

Nov 28, 1980 - This shot by photographer Vince Basile showing the backs of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris Dickerson and Frank Zane bears testament to the fact that although ...

http://www.starkcenter.org/static/igh/articles/igh11.1.4.pdf