Author Topic: FEELING TIRED AND LAZEY  (Read 8081 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: FEELING TIRED AND LAZEY
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 09:40:17 PM »
there it is what do i do any suggestions or will it go away

Even if it Test Flu........you're making way too big a deal over this.

Sleep your 8 hours......forcefeed so you get enough nutrition, go to the gym and lift. 

It's simple.  If you're going to whine and cry because you don't feel 100%, then AAS are not for you.  There will be times you don't feel like it.  That's life. 

Just because you're on gear doesn't mean everything will come easy, you still have to fight to make gains.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 09:08:23 AM »
does it matter if its a big deal or not are you waisting time answering a simple question that someone has come to you for help? you should feel some kind of respect that anyone would even come to you.be happy you may know more than some others out there.be glad you can help.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 03:57:45 PM »
does it matter if its a big deal or not are you waisting time answering a simple question that someone has come to you for help? you should feel some kind of respect that anyone would even come to you.be happy you may know more than some others out there.be glad you can help.
I think it's safe to say that most here are eager to help, otherwise they wouldn't be here at all. Even so, complaining and or stupid questions at times can be irritating because there seem to be periods when the board becomes flooded with both.

Look at it like this: You're in school and you have a test coming up, you go to your teacher and ask for help with the things you don't understand. In most cases if you can demonstrate that you have tried to understand the material, you've done your homework, the teacher will be more then happy to help you understand what is confusing to you. If you go to your teacher expecting answers when you have yet to do any work yourself, it's safe to assume you will not receive any help, nor should you receive any.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »
that is so true but who better to ask then some one thats been around were talking about  some one or some bodies health here. so i would rather here from some one that has been there and done it you have to admit some research can be wrong when studying???? so be honest i would rather thank you guys then my research that may be false.heres a example your studying world war 2 you have a book on it or you have your grand dad thats still alive telling you what really happen. I would like the truth not something that is fabricated

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 07:49:01 PM »
Zeek, sure it's nice to ask the guy's who have had the hand's on experience, but you gotta come with some knowledge of your own.  I can somewhat appreciate the analogy you used invoving grandpa and WWII, but come on bro, Grandpa couldn't have given you all the answers to WWII, sometimes you have to find the right answers on your own.  And you definitely need more discipline, I mean you "cant get to bed til 4am"??!!  Thats a bullshit excuse, get to bed at a decent time, and you don't have to force feed yourself at once just make your calories count and eat several small meals a day, its easier that way anyhow.  From what I have learned about AAS is that if you are using, and you are lifting then your body should be demanding food anyway.  If you have the freedom to sleep all day and stay up all night knocking off a piece of ass, and you can afford AAS then you also have the freedom to build ALOT of muscle.  You need discipline, plain and simple, get serious man.  Good luck.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »
thank you very much i will take that into concideration.i mean of cource you would know your me? but thanks anyways

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 03:57:26 AM »
Look at it like this: You're in school and you have a test coming up, you go to your teacher and ask for help with the things you don't understand. In most cases if you can demonstrate that you have tried to understand the material, you've done your homework, the teacher will be more then happy to help you understand what is confusing to you. If you go to your teacher expecting answers when you have yet to do any work yourself, it's safe to assume you will not receive any help, nor should you receive any.

^Concur.  Thanks for writing that out, Baby Arnold.

That is exactly why I won't answer all the newbie questions.

They've already been asked, and are here if someone puts in the few minutes to find them.

"Search" function. 

DIV

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 05:23:31 AM »
thank you very much i will take that into concideration.i mean of cource you would know your me? but thanks anyways
I don't need to be you, you need an outside perspective. "I cant get to sleep til 4am..........could it be cause I have to much sex...............I cant eat a whole sub.  That sounds like lack of discipline to me.  But thats just it I'm not you, I cant TELL you what's wrong with you, I can only give you my opinion.  Good luck.  I suggest you start using the search function like others said, I asked my share of stupid questions too, and recieved flaming.......I use the search button first now.  Good luck.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 05:31:49 AM »
Good luck.  I suggest you start using the search function like others said, I asked my share of stupid questions too, and recieved flaming.......I use the search button first now.  Good luck.

^Word!   >:(

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 01:07:44 PM »
well i am glad i listened to all your advices cause i would probably be dead.went to the Dr.'s today found out that my left ventricle is getting clogged up,not do to the steroids but do to years of the shit food ive been eating,thats what has been causeing me to have a lack of sleep and being tired and lazey.For the ones that know so much about nothing.the left ventrical is in toward the heart which pumps well oxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs that control your whole body.of cource i told him about my steroid use and the honest opinion given was you shouldnt be doing that stuff.and his responce was if you are going to do it make sure you get enough sleep ( which i will now after he has prescibed meds to clean out the crap that is clogging up ) eat healthy,stop smoking ( if you smoke ) try to stay away from alot of suger.and some dumb ass will come on saying they know about this and say your gonna need surgery? well no i asked all these questions they make meds that help with these types of troubles now.man im glad you guys arent doctors.out of all of this from this topic everyone kept saying do your research do this and do that.I guess the only thing the ones that said they know everything only know is your opinion's are the lack of research you have.thanks for your advise it was worth alot like my life.for the ones that are scatching there heads going i dont understand,lack of blood flow has alot more to do with your body then you think.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2006, 01:42:24 PM »
Yeah yeah....now get your lazey ass to the gym fool.... ;D
?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2006, 01:57:32 PM »
Yeah yeah....now get your lazey ass to the gym fool.... ;D

^Word.   :)

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2006, 03:54:08 PM »
hell yes and maybe my work out will be more intense now.thank you thank you well i guess i have to start eating right for now on,i got to have cheese burger in there some were.take care