Author Topic: Obama banning AP bullets shows true agenda.  (Read 12216 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama banning AP bullets shows true agenda.
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 12:20:09 PM »
.223 is the bullet for the popular AR15 platforms. It's the bullet used by the US in the infantries rifle.  Someone started making a handgun that shoots the .223 and it penetrates low level body armor like the ones that the police use. It's illegal to own a hand gun that can penetrate body armor but that issue can be talked about for paragraphs.

Obama tried to ban civilians from owning the AR15 platform rifles but couldn't do it. This is how he will make them useless.  Instead of banning the handgun that fires the .223 he is banning the ammo. Now millions of rifles owned by civilians will be useless. I believe in civilians owning firearms that are not for sport.

It creates a dangerous trend. Will all rifle bullets be banned next? Anyone who is into target shooting in the US knows it's becoming incredibly hard to find ammo. The EPA closed one of the largest lead manufactures here. Then when you look up if this is a major contributing factor one of the first google searches says there is plenty of lead from recycling. Bull shit.  The second thing that happened is Homeland security made very lucrative contracts for the ammo manufactures to produce for the military and Homeland security. Why sell retail when the government is throwing money at you. Lastly since Obama became president there has been a real increase in firearm sales. Manufactures are cashing in and raising prices. Since ammo is hard to find people have been hoarding what ever they can find.

Obama's destruction of this country continues.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 12:26:16 PM »
I hate guns. How many people die from guns in Japan? Exactly! I hope all guns get banned.

Are you holding up Japan as the pinnacle of Civilization?  I wouldn't.  They've been held economic hostage to central banking for 25 years, they maintain a rigid obedience to authority, they committed massive war crimes, they've just about given up reproducing, and theyre failure to acknowledge the scope and impact of Fukashima to their environment (because of perceived cultural weakness and national shame) means they're rip for extinction as a people. 

Oh, and they still have a "divine born Emperor".   ::)  Fuck Japan.

Samurai are cool though...

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
I love these threads....uprising against the govt...Yeh sure...who the fuck is going to coordinate this, and in a democracy who are you so in fear of your govt anyway? You elected them?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 12:44:40 PM »
The second amendment wasn't thought of for a hunter or self defense. It was for defense from the government to secure a free state.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 12:51:52 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 01:12:12 PM »
The second amendment wasn't thought of for a hunter or self defense. It was for defense from the government to secure a free state.

The government ensuring the militaty and police have better weapons that you is violating the second

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2015, 02:13:08 PM »

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »
In a free country the People Are The Militia. Consider Switzerland. There, every man jack, of sound mind and body, between the ages of 21 and 60, is a member of the militia. As such they are required to keep, in their home, a fully automatic rifle, and hundreds of rounds of ammunition. No one invades Switzerland, and the government doesn't try to take away the rights and privileges of Swiss citizens.

When the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, they had no intention of attacking the US mainland, rather they intended to make their moves in Asia on the territories they had acquired and secure an oil supply from Southeast Asia, then sue for peace in international negotiations. They planned to do that, because as their captured government documents showed, that they didn't believe anyone could conquer the USA mainland, because the population there was armed, and too dangerous for any occupying forces.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2015, 02:41:41 PM »
Are you holding up Japan as the pinnacle of Civilization?  I wouldn't.  They've been held economic hostage to central banking for 25 years, they maintain a rigid obedience to authority, they committed massive war crimes, they've just about given up reproducing, and theyre failure to acknowledge the scope and impact of Fukashima to their environment (because of perceived cultural weakness and national shame) means they're rip for extinction as a people. 

Oh, and they still have a "divine born Emperor".   ::)  Fuck Japan.

Samurai are cool though...
How is that any worse than believing in a carpenter in the clouds wearing a white nightgown?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »
How is that any worse than believing in a carpenter in the clouds wearing a white nightgown?

It's not worse.  It's the same 'sun-king' mechanism that's infected every tribe of domesticated primates.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2015, 03:01:23 PM »
It's not worse.  It's the same 'sun-king' mechanism that's infected every tribe of domesticated primates.
Yes! Yes!!!!!

Do you remember the thread I had a few months back titled: "Jesus is the sun of god"   ?

There was a very informative link I put in that thread.

I really do believe that is how Christianity came to be. It borrowed heavily from past religions before it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2015, 03:13:56 PM »

Great thread.

I just had to have some more of her though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2015, 03:18:41 PM »
I love these threads....uprising against the govt...Yeh sure...who the fuck is going to coordinate this, and in a democracy who are you so in fear of your govt anyway? You elected them?

X2

i think they have fantasies of screaming "Wolverines!!" as their band of rebels fights the evil govt. as they send in the police to take us over and oppress us.

just one question....why?  the gov't and the "Rothschild's" already run shit...they need the run it even more?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2015, 04:20:13 PM »
X2

i think they have fantasies of screaming "Wolverines!!" as their band of rebels fights the evil govt. as they send in the police to take us over and oppress us.

just one question....why?  the gov't and the "Rothschild's" already run shit...they need the run it even more?

If there's nothing to worry about with the government attacking the citizenry, then why does the government want to disarm them?

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2015, 04:51:49 PM »
If there's nothing to worry about with the government attacking the citizenry, then why does the government want to disarm them?

It's not disarming, it's limitations on range of arms...which there kinda had to be, or you'd eventually have paranoid fools claiming a need for personal nukes...

Personally if I lived in a society where I felt the need to be able to arm myself with armour piercing bullets, I'd be changing countries as fast as possible...Fk that

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »
It's not disarming, it's limitations on range of arms...which there kinda had to be, or you'd eventually have paranoid fools claiming a need for personal nukes...

Personally if I lived in a society where I felt the need to be able to arm myself with armour piercing bullets, I'd be changing countries as fast as possible...Fk that

Limiting arms IS disarming. Please change countries! As soon as possible!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2015, 05:06:31 PM »
Limiting arms IS disarming. Please change countries! As soon as possible!

If he's European he's already given up his country to Islam.  He has no country to fight for.
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2015, 05:20:18 PM »
It's not the Armor Piercing aspect that has people up in arms really, it's 2 things -

1) Cheap people are pissed because a cheap, reliable source of sporting ammo is going away (which was indeed allowed in for sporting purposes 30 years ago by the ATF). So their hobby costs will rise 2.5 - 3 x on the low end, and 4-5 x on the high end.

2) They are trying to make an end run around the existing law without any public discussion. The GCA law of 68 is very specific about what can constitute a banned ammunition. What the ATF is seeking to do is redefine all of that by executive order, etc.... with no impute from anyone, and that is troubling.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2015, 05:41:32 PM »
It's not the Armor Piercing aspect that has people up in arms really, it's 2 things -

2) They are trying to make an end run around the existing law without any public discussion. The GCA law of 68 is very specific about what can constitute a banned ammunition. What the ATF is seeking to do is redefine all of that by executive order, etc.... with no impute from anyone, and that is troubling.

This is the part that is most troubling as well.
A

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2015, 08:57:34 PM »
Obama bowing to Law Enforcement and trying to ban Armour Piercing bullets is a true sign he wants people to be slaves.  it would make the general public defensless when Marshal law takes over.  Your little bullets will just bounce off the cops patrolling your street and controlling your lives.  What recourse will people have if they can't fight back?  What ever happened to the government representing the people and the police serving and protecting the people?  It seems none of that is true anymore.

President Obama’s visceral hatred for Second Amendment is well known, and so it isn’t surprising that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) under his control is attempting to ban the most common practice ammunition for the best-selling rifle in the nation, the AR-15.

Currently, the ATF is attempting to ban common M855 ball ammunition by reclassifying it as “armor-piercing” ammunition, even though the bullet, with its 80-percent (by weight) lead core and small mild steel insert doesn’t come close to meeting the legal definition.

Congress has quickly recognized the attempt to ban M855 for the attack on the Second Amendment that it clearly is, as the ATF’s “framework” argument now aimed at M855 ammunition for 5.56 NATO rifles could then be quickly used to ban almost all rifle ammunition in every caliber if unopposed.

Fortunately for law-abiding Americans, it appears that the audacious attempt on the heart of the Second Amendment by Obama’s ATF may end up backfiring.

Got your bullets,your medical info/higher premiums, and soon your internet. Wooow :o

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2015, 09:54:44 PM »
Its not intended to decrease crime lol. Its to protect the police and to increase their power.

police 1
civilians 0

Fking police...what right to they have to safety...especially since they're part of the huge conspiracy to remove all power and rights from the civilians.
With all this going on, why aren't American civilians rising up already against your oppressive government. Take the power back ;)

Would make great watching from my country, a bunch of poorly organized conspiracy theorists struggling to overthrow a police station much less a whole government :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »
Its not intended to decrease crime lol. Its to protect the police and to increase their power.

police 1
civilians 0
that's horse shit...xm855 doesn't penetrate anymore than non "supposed" xm193(which moves faster and hasnt been mentioned)...xm855 is just a cheap plentiful round that is the tip of the ice berg of dumbshit to come...and I am law enforcement..non of us agree with this

bench

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2015, 12:17:36 AM »
Al this paranoia was begat when the Federal Government started enforcing Civil Rights laws. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2015, 06:42:38 AM »
Al this paranoia was begat when the Federal Government started enforcing Civil Rights laws.  

Huh?  You need to provide some evidence to back up this claim.
A

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 07:40:05 AM »
This could just be propaganda for us to buy more bullets. Anyone know where I can get some cheap 308 rounds for my AR-10