Author Topic: Zyzz - The Legend Lives On  (Read 11505 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Zyzz - The Legend Lives On
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2015, 04:26:59 PM »
all bs aside what really happen...zyzz was asked to do appearance at Thailand club. he always went with his boys or brother on trips but this time he insisted im going alone. after clubbing all week  zyzz was in a massage /sauna parlor in Thailand.. he just got done with a massage and this dumb bitch that worked there gave him some tea kinda drink..  he drank it and told the girl im really tired im gonna lay down on the couch.. he didn't wake up on the couch  he died in his sleep at the parlor.  he did have prior heart condition ... but  i still believe that the bitch lased the tea that couldn't be detected ..  there have been a lot of americans dieing there over the years ...

zyzz  miss you bro

Lmao. Oh brother... ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2015, 02:49:40 AM »
all bs aside what really happen...zyzz was asked to do appearance at Thailand club. he always went with his boys or brother on trips but this time he insisted im going alone. after clubbing all week  zyzz was in a massage /sauna parlor in Thailand.. he just got done with a massage and this dumb bitch that worked there gave him some tea kinda drink..  he drank it and told the girl im really tired im gonna lay down on the couch.. he didn't wake up on the couch  he died in his sleep at the parlor.  he did have prior heart condition ... but  i still believe that the bitch lased the tea that couldn't be detected ..  there have been a lot of americans dieing there over the years ...

zyzz  miss you bro

simple formula, kill yourself & join him at Rookwood cemetery

8)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Zyzz
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2015, 02:58:08 AM »
BS, he was striping 4 fat Western Sydney females & around Oxford St,.  ;D

He never work in classy establishments  :D

VIsit OXford St,. & you'll met a la Aziz in a minute  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2015, 03:06:33 AM »
all bs aside what really happen...zyzz was asked to do appearance at Thailand club. he always went with his boys or brother on trips but this time he insisted im going alone. after clubbing all week  zyzz was in a massage /sauna parlor in Thailand.. he just got done with a massage and this dumb bitch that worked there gave him some tea kinda drink..  he drank it and told the girl im really tired im gonna lay down on the couch.. he didn't wake up on the couch  he died in his sleep at the parlor.  he did have prior heart condition ... but  i still believe that the bitch lased the tea that couldn't be detected ..  there have been a lot of americans dieing there over the years ...

zyzz  miss you bro

What a load of total bollocks.

A massage girl gave him an undetectable poison?

What was the name of this Massage/Sauna?

Because in the press, it was reported he died in a sauna - which means only one thing here - a place where fella's go play "hunt the sausage".... Not a place where ex-bond girls mistake you for a Russian Spy and spike your drink with deadly nightshade...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2015, 04:50:32 AM »
I heard people mention his name but I don't know who this guy is.  RIP though.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2015, 05:49:24 AM »

zyzz  miss you bro

I'm sure it had nothing to do with
Roids
Clen
T3 and T4
Diuretics
Xanax
Coke
Clubbing all week in Thai heat while taking the above

He was young, pushed the envelope like a lot of us do when we are young and think we will never die, and fucked up

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2015, 06:01:58 AM »

zyzz  miss you bro

Joon's new gimmick: Zyzz's brother.