Author Topic: SOULCRUSHER  (Read 5754 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: SOULCRUSHER
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2015, 11:14:42 PM »
Joe, does this Jewish cosmic zombie talk back to you?

James

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 07:43:32 AM »
my voting for Obama has nothing to do with you being dumb

if you weren't dumb you would know that already

But voting for Obama has everything to do with you being dumb.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 08:56:15 AM »

not really....the dumbness was from the Republicans who would not work with him and tried to denigrate him and de-legitimize him

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
I like SC I have enjoyed debating with him.   He is a little nutty and obsessed about OB, however he will engage in good debate sometimes and he's not stupid even though he's a self professed birther (which i think he doesn't really believe OB was born in Kenya which he will never admit to, while Coach really does believe it with all his heart).  

I think a certain percentage of his nuttyness is just trolling.  Espcailly all the gay/drug stuff.

But to claim a person who has 100,000 posts, some 35 posts a day doesn't take it seriously is willful ignorance or just willful trolling  ;D  

Just in the context of the time it take to post 35 times a day shows the level of seriousness he has for what ever his purposes are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »
I like SC I have enjoyed debating with him.   He is a little nutty and obsessed about OB, however he will engage in good debate sometimes and he's not stupid even though he's a self professed birther (which i think he doesn't really believe OB was born in Kenya which he will never admit to, while Coach really does believe it with all his heart).  

I think a certain percentage of his nuttyness is just trolling.  Espcailly all the gay/drug stuff.

But to claim a person who has 100,000 posts, some 35 posts a day doesn't take it seriously is willful ignorance or just willful trolling  ;D  

Just in the context of the time it take to post 35 times a day shows the level of seriousness he has for what ever his purposes are.

That was just on this board alone.  He always claimed he posted on other boards too.

My guess is he received an ultimatum over his internet addiction.  No way he would have just left willingly.  We are talking about a dude that on major holiday like Thanksgiving and Xmas, he would be on here slogging away with the posting and bumping spree.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2015, 10:19:01 AM »

or just fucking ignorant

I think we've given Bum plenty of time to show us it's not actually willful

he really truly is that ignorant

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »

hardly

2008 my choice was a crazy old man who said one day the economy was fundamentally sound and then days later historically shutting down his campaign to work on the economic disaster he suddenly realized was happening and of course there was the issue with Bible Spice

only a fucking idiot would have chosen those 2 over Obama

2012 you had a chance but you ran a elitist asshole who admitted he didn't give a rats ass about half the country and his running mate was libertarian dipshit who wanted to get rid of your grandmothers medicare and give her a coupon to go shop for medicine

Again, only an idiot would have chosen those two

You made your choice and the majority of the country made a different choice

get over it

and Joe (our phony Coach) - pay attention.  This is about the tenth time I've answered this question

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:54 AM »

I once checked Getbig on a Thanksgivng holiday......SC was in Getbig ALL BY HIMSELF posting.............

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »

I'm sure he'll be back.  His stalkers' existence on the board and their own wellbeing depend on it.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »
I once checked Getbig on a Thanksgivng holiday......SC was in Getbig ALL BY HIMSELF posting.............

Brutal irony.  lol . . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2015, 02:54:52 PM »
I'm sure he'll be back.  His stalkers' existence on the board and their own wellbeing depend on it.   :)

Not as much as the sole member and president of his fan club does.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2015, 02:59:57 PM »
When SC and I first signed on, he and I actually agreed on a lot of things,,,but when Obama was elected he sunk into a hole psychologically.....and the mods do bear some responsibility because they let him get away with murder in terms of him substantiating his crazy claims..this is one reason the political board descended into constant insults, name-calling, stalking, and bickering...and its still going on today with all the racist posts that the mods don't control as well

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2015, 03:06:58 PM »
Not as much as the sole member and president of his fan club does.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2015, 03:07:44 PM »
When SC and I first signed on, he and I actually agreed on a lot of things,,,but when Obama was elected he sunk into a hole psychologically.....and the mods do bear some responsibility because they let him get away with murder in terms of him substantiating his crazy claims..this is one reason the political board descended into constant insults, name-calling, stalking, and bickering...and its still going on today with all the racist posts that the mods don't control as well

Who did he stalk? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2015, 03:12:07 PM »
Who did he stalk? 
I didn't say he stalked anyone per se...but he did over the years send me PM's alleging I was a thug, committed robberies on the side, collected food stamps and welfare, etc...I thought it was funny...but he didn't take it too well when I started fighting back and started PMing him about him being a closet homosexual, servicing schmoes in the courthouse bathroom while in his capacity as a lawyer.....he complained openly which surprised me, since I thought it was personal ribbing between us

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2015, 03:16:48 PM »
I didn't say he stalked anyone per se...but he did over the years send me PM's alleging I was a thug, committed robberies on the side, collected food stamps and welfare, etc...I thought it was funny...but he didn't take it too well when I started fighting back and started PMing him about him being a closet homosexual, servicing schmoes in the courthouse bathroom while in his capacity as a lawyer.....he complained openly which surprised me, since I thought it was personal ribbing between us

I have no idea what went on between you and him and PMs, but I never saw him stalk anyone on the board. 

You guys must really miss him.  lol 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2015, 03:32:25 PM »

Hmm, very interesting. Soulcrusher and my communications have always centered around politics with the exception of some congratulatory comments I made when he had his 15 minutes of fame.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2015, 03:33:16 PM »

Most of it was trolling.  I know him.  He told me it was so easy to take 10 seconds to link an article and just watch the bait get taken.

Either way, the forum doesn't need to worry about him any more.
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2015, 03:35:42 PM »
I have no idea what went on between you and him and PMs, but I never saw him stalk anyone on the board. 

You guys must really miss him.  lol 

Actually no,,,,,He's just another in a long line of conservative idiots that we've destroyed and ran off the board.....a lot of the conservatives have disappeared (Fury being another one) due to meltdowns

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2015, 03:56:53 PM »
Actually no,,,,,He's just another in a long line of conservative idiots that we've destroyed and ran off the board.....a lot of the conservatives have disappeared (Fury being another one) due to meltdowns

I don't believe anyone has left because they were "destroyed."   ::)  A number of people have left because of the personal attacks, attacking family members, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »
I don't believe anyone has left because they were "destroyed."   ::)  A number of people have left because of the personal attacks, attacking family members, etc. 

sounds like destruction to me :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2015, 05:06:57 PM »

sounds like destruction to me :)

You like attacking people and their family members?  Good for you. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2015, 05:14:00 PM »

I agree.  He will be back. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2015, 05:16:15 PM »
You like attacking people and their family members?  Good for you. 

I'm so busy destroying you daily just on politics alone I don't have time for personal or family attacks :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2015, 05:20:23 PM »
I'm so busy destroying you daily just on politics alone I don't have time for personal or family attacks :D

You should get one.   :)