Author Topic: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl  (Read 23671 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
I bought it cash...just like every single watch I've ever owned...sorry your life didn't turn out as well as you hoped though.

You would be a lot happier if you purchased a decent watch. Unfortunately, you are a typical GMT wearer. Couldn't pony up for the Daytona, so decided a two tone would fool people into thinking you are "loaded" and therefore someone of repute.

It is the horological equivalent of synthol.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
You would be a lot happier if you purchased a decent watch. Unfortunately, you are a typical GMT wearer. Couldn't pony up for the Daytona, so decided a two tone would fool people into thinking you are "loaded" and therefore someone of repute.

I don't need happiness advice from you.

What did you do last night Mr happy man advice giver? I was gaping a Swedish model til 4am....if I have to pick between your life and mine I think my choice is easy.
S

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
When you're wearing an 18ct gold Rolex GMT, everything you do is classy even if you shit on the bar surface....HTH

Nice, more of a AP guy myself   8) hublot Big Bang not so bad either

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2015, 05:55:14 AM »
dorkio getting taken to school by Pedro and nzmm, lol@ a guy bragging he takes home 60k.

Automation

• Getbig IV
I don't need happiness advice from you.

What did you do last night Mr happy man advice giver? I was gaping a Swedish model til 4am....if I have to pick between your life and mine I think my choice is easy.

Agree. But unfortunately, it is not possible for you to have my life. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in yours though. One day you will look back on this thread, and the thing that will irk you the most is: that you bragged about owning a two-tone GMT. There really is no coming back from such a boast.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2015, 05:56:28 AM »
Skorp1o is a nobody. I will always be more famous than him and there's only two things he can do about that and that's like it or lump it.

This is my message to Skorp1o who needs to bloody wake up and stop being a child:

Army of One

• Getbig V
Agree. But unfortunately, it is not possible for you to have my life. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in yours though. One day you will look back on this thread, and the thing that will irk you the most is: that you bragged about owning a two-tone GMT. There really is no coming back from such a boast.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2015, 06:02:18 AM »
Skorpio is like Goodrum or Groink, only with some success and money.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2015, 06:10:39 AM »
dorkio getting taken to school by Pedro and nzmm, lol@ a guy bragging he takes home 60k.

Schooled by a guy who married a 5ft tall third world woman? I'd stick to banging tall Nordic women....just my personal preference.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

Don't get all emotional on me now  ::) jeez you'd think i fingered your mum, "letters to the guy on the internet wearing a GMT" volume 1
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Nice, more of a AP guy myself   8) hublot Big Bang not so bad either

Nice. Looking to ad one of those two to my collection...but will wait til next bonus for now. Prob an AP as they have more history...but hublot make some sexy pieces though.
S

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2015, 06:16:28 AM »
is there a point of this post?  ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2015, 06:18:26 AM »
    Soon to be 40yo guy still bragging about fingering a girl like it's some sort of life achievement.  ::) Even bother to take pics of it... ::) How much of a loser can you be?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2015, 06:25:59 AM »
Call me old fashioned but I dont want to see girls getting fingered in bars either.
Same here. That's like trailer park trash type stuff.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2015, 06:29:37 AM »
    Soon to be 40yo guy still bragging about fingering a girl like it's some sort of life achievement.  ::) Even bother to take pics of it... ::) How much of a loser can you be?
it´s the watch... you aint a stud till you get that status on getbig.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2015, 06:32:57 AM »
Times are a changing, Skorp heading into joon territory and finding out people have moved on from that shit.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2015, 06:34:24 AM »
We would be more impressed if the chick turned out to be a tranny.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2015, 06:35:40 AM »
Schooled by a guy who married a 5ft tall third world woman? I'd stick to banging tall Nordic women....just my personal preference.

To be honest - I lived in Denmark in '98 - was banging Scandinavian chicks before the thought of mudhsarking ever crossed the minds of the 3's there.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2015, 06:37:58 AM »
Times are a changing, Skorp heading into joon territory and finding out people have moved on from that shit.
you know most of these "rich kids" are just really insecure. Not grown men. nothing against self made men but people bragging about money and watches gets on my fucking tits.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2015, 06:40:00 AM »
We would be more impressed if the chick turned out to be a tranny.

And, despite his pleading, she refused to anally violate him, due to his lack of watch credentials.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »
To be honest - I lived in Denmark in '98 - was banging Scandinavian chicks before the thought of mudhsarking ever crossed the minds of the 3's there.

So bitter  :D

Jeez...what's happening in your life lately?
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2015, 06:51:44 AM »
is there a point of this post?  ???

It brings out the peasants from the woods....and I enjoy watching them melt, I can't lie about that.

Some give me happiness advice, some thell me they did better in 1988...same vomit I hear everytime, I never asked them if they did or not but they volunteer their past glories.
S

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2015, 06:52:52 AM »
It brings out the peasants from the woods....and I enjoy watching them melt, I can't lie about that.

Some give me happiness advice, some thell me they did better in 1988...same vomit I hear everytime, I never asked them if they did or not but they volunteer their past glories.

The same as you volunteer yours now...

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2015, 06:54:16 AM »

TBH mate, no ones melting, its just a shame that at almost 40 you are taking photos of womens snatches in bars.

You need to be careful, you may find yourself up on an indecent assault charge.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2015, 06:54:46 AM »
Can we get a video of the finger-fuck and the crap/dump on the bar top?

Thanks in advance