Author Topic: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha  (Read 15408 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »
I & every other dude on here want a muscularly large & lean physique but these type websites/pics are solely intended for gay men.  No matter how large & lean I eventually get there is no way in hell I'd take or market pics of myself like these.  My son's opinion of me means more to me than any $$ ever will.  I just can't see any attractive women paying to see pics of this crap.

http://www.queerty.com/the-jamie-dominic-republic-20090412
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jamie-dominic
http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2014/02/jamie-dominic-alistair-swodeck-sex-tape.html

Question sent to Dr.Phil's producers

Thank you
Your message was successfully sent to DrPhil.com. Thanks for your contribution!

Thanks,
Dr. Phil's Staff

THE BEEF

Click here to go back to DrPhil.com.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2015, 06:54:37 PM »
How can anyone take advice from a fake Dr who talks about steroids like he's still living in 1985. They'll kill you. Your hair will fall out and you'll never have children. You'll have roid rages where somebody will ask you a question and you'll have a tantrum and storm out of the room.  ;D

He has a PhD.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2015, 07:34:32 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2015, 07:52:26 PM »
He has a PhD.

It doesn't matter since his license as a psychologist was removed due to allegations of an inappropriate relationship with a client. It was believed to be sexual. He was "ordered" to take some classes on ethics and be supervised for one year. He never completed those requirements, thus lost his license to practice. He cannot ethically or legally practice in any state.
X

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2015, 08:25:27 PM »
Phil to my suprise is a fuckup conman.  The chick was a patient, then he gave her a job, then she filed charges & he closed the practice?  Seems like guilty behavior.  He pulled a huge diet scam in the 70's.  Typical hollywood fuckup.  The pussy Ryan Rhenyolds talked some shit about me to his fatass bodyguard on Green Lantern set & I stopped taking calls from the chickenshit extra company.  The entertainment world is bullshit.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2015, 08:28:12 PM »
Phil to my suprise is a fuckup conman.  The chick was a patient, then he gave her a job, then she filed charges & he closed the practice?  Seems like guilty behavior.  He pulled a huge diet scam in the 70's.  Typical hollywood fuckup.  The pussy Ryan Rhenyolds talked some shit about me to his fatass bodyguard on Green Lantern set & I stopped taking calls from the chickenshit extra company.  The entertainment world is bullshit.

Starting to think you might be wearing cuckoopants.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:22 PM »
I've got the extra pay sheet wgich proves I was an extra on the movie.  I honestly don't give a shit what you orany other pussy bb'er wanbabe on this board tginks of me or how my ip address is being tracked by some punk weirdos.  KMA!
I

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2015, 08:41:21 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/17/dr-phil-mcgraw-six-lawsuits-and-scandals.html

http://jonathanturley.org/2008/01/18/dr-phil-charged-with-practicing-without-a-license-in-britney-spears-stunt/

http://www.celebitchy.com/64316/victim_speaks_out_about_dr_phils_sexual_abuse/

There are some glaring flaws in these articles. Dr. Phil is not a  psychiatrist as one article suggests, he is a psychologist which is different. One of the main differences is that a psychologist cannot prescribe meds and a psychiatrist can.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2015, 08:41:48 PM »
I've got the extra pay sheet wgich proves I was an extra on the movie.  I honestly don't give a shit what you orany other pussy bb'er wanbabe on this board tginks of me or how my ip address is being tracked by some punk weirdos.  KMA!

Understood, but you think maybe there's just a touch of unwarranted paranoia involved here? The tiniest speck, perhaps?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2015, 08:45:10 PM »
There are some glaring flaws in these articles. Dr. Phil is not a  psychiatrist as one article suggests, he is a psychologist which is different. One of the main differences is that a psychologist cannot prescribe meds and a psychiatrist can.

... because one went to med school.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2015, 08:50:08 PM »
The little kike pussy says I'm on juice when I'm not becuz he's a rich little 5'10, 145lb pussy.  No paranoia.  He said it in Lively's presence becuz I make  2 of his little ass despite being at least 2in shorter.  Him & internet punks provide me w/ the motivation to get to 275lbs @5'8.  
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
There are some glaring flaws in these articles. Dr. Phil is not a  psychiatrist as one article suggests, he is a psychologist which is different. One of the main differences is that a psychologist cannot prescribe meds and a psychiatrist can.

That is not entirely true. 2-3 states have granted licensed clinical psychologists prescribing rights, given that they meet certain requirements.

But you are correct, it is still a main difference.

Anyway, the field of psychiatry is losing momentum, as many medical students are not going into psychiatry. It will eventually become an issue. Just read an article about this.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2015, 08:56:22 PM »
... because one went to med school.

And it isn't the psychologist.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2015, 08:57:50 PM »
The little kike pussy says I'm on juice when I'm not becuz he's a rich little 5'10, 145lb pussy.  No paranoia.  He said it in Lively's presence becuz I make  2 of his little ass despite being at least 2in shorter.  Him & internet punks provide me w/ the motivation to get to 275lbs @5'8.  

Motivated by Internet punks, right on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2015, 08:59:12 PM »
And it isn't the psychologist.

The typical breakdown is:

Psychiatrist: Prescribe
Psychologist: Therapy and assessment

That is how it works in many, many clinics. Though, of course, there are deviations from this.
X

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »
And when I do reach 275lbs it  will be done 100% natural, unless you consider creatine a drug.  Although I'd rather be 225lbs @ 8% bf a helluva lot more.
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »
The typical breakdown is:

Psychiatrist: Prescribe
Psychologist: Therapy and assessment

That is how it works in many, many clinics. Though, of course, there are deviations from this.

^ Absolutely correct.  Phil is just another hollywood asslick joke.  I went to HS w/ Tim McGraw a total egomaniac fraud.  I love his Dr Strange-O wuss facelift.  Typical entertainment world idiot.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2015, 09:10:41 PM »
And when I do reach 275lbs it  will be done 100% natural, unless you consider creatine a drug.  Although I'd rather be 225lbs @ 8% bf a helluva lot more.

Too much for your height, don't you think? Especially natural.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2015, 09:12:48 PM »
^ Absolutely correct.  Phil is just another hollywood asslick joke.  I went to HS w/ Tim McGraw a total egomaniac fraud.  I love his Dr Strange-O wuss facelift.  Typical entertainment world idiot.

Well, hes a fraud because hes a greedy asshole, who is making money off of vulnerable people. People from the APA tried to sue him for practicing psychology without a license, but he was able to get around it.  Now hes worth 280 million dollars :/
X

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »
I'll go to 300lbs IF that's where my genes take me.  If someone would have told me at 145lbs I'd be 240lbs (present wgt) I'd never have believed it.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2015, 09:15:30 PM »
What is the science that deals with contacting the dead? Also, is being gay a requirement, or does it just play out that way naturally most of the time?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2015, 09:17:23 PM »
Well, hes a fraud because hes a greedy asshole, who is making money off of vulnerable people. People from the APA tried to sue him for practicing psychology without a license, but he was able to get around it.  Now hes worth 280 million dollars :/

Some people will do anything for fame & fortune.  Phil & Tim are two such people.  I'm not.
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2015, 09:21:27 PM »
Just like who this thread was started about.  The puss knows twinks & fat old gay men jackoff to his pics.  Like most of us do to the chicks I posted in my Legs thread.  At least we're not sick like they are. 
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2015, 09:24:20 PM »
I'll go to 300lbs IF that's where my genes take me.  If someone would have told me at 145lbs I'd be 240lbs (present wgt) I'd never have believed it.

5'8" @ 300, natural? NO ONE's genes can pull that off without being a tubby blob of goo. Gotta be realistic, buddy.