Author Topic: Nibiru - The Destroyer aka Planet X - End of the World  (Read 67485 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Destroyer, aka Nibiru/Planet X
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2015, 12:41:14 PM »

I feel pretty confident in saying that has never happened and never will but could it?  Of course.

Good job leaving out a comma after "will." See, even I can nitpick at grammar  :D :D

Oh, I am most definite that you believe all this to be true. However, you're still wrong, no matter how much you believe it. You wanting to believe something does not make it automatically the "Truth."

Again, what you believe to be "true" and what you can demonstrate to be actually "True" are two entirely different things.

As previously stated, you are lost. You believe you have a monopoly on the "Truth." You're as lost as everyone else.

what exactly do you think you prove me wrong on? the answer to your question is yes they theoretically could change I said that I don't think it would happen people don't just change like that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
what exactly do you think you prove me wrong on? the answer to your question is yes they theoretically could change I said that I don't think it would happen people don't just change like that.

Everything you say. You make a claim. Cannot back it up. Therefore, you are currently incorrect. You have no demonstrable evidence regarding any of the things you are saying. Well, let me rephrase: You have "evidence," it's just not good evidence. All speculation by a bunch of groups, who think they know the "Truth."

I reject all your claims and believe they are wrong, until you can prove otherwise. I know you will probably say something like, "I don't have to prove anything to you. I know the truth." Blah, blah, blah. You have been spouting all of this nonsense for the last year. It's all speculation. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should take any of your claims seriously. They are all laughable.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 01:00:09 PM »
Everything you say. You make a claim. Cannot back it up. Therefore, you are currently incorrect. You have no demonstrable evidence regarding any of the things you are saying. Well, let me rephrase: You have "evidence," it's just not good evidence. All speculation by a bunch of groups, who think they know the "Truth."

I reject all your claims and believe they are wrong, until you can prove otherwise. I know you will probably say something like, "I don't have to prove anything to you. I know the truth." Blah, blah, blah. You have been spouting all of this nonsense for the last year. It's all speculation. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should take any of your claims seriously. They are all laughable.

And again, I said that is your choice. I'm not going to be able to prove there's a God to you. No one will. I have proven many times over that we're the real Hebrews.  If you want that info, look at 2 years worth of posts I have on it.

With that, the same can be said of your evolution, and big bang.  It's never been proven.  None of it. Matter of fact, evolution has been disproved and that would take the big bang with it.  The Bible to this day has not been disproved and it never will.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 01:06:05 PM »
And again, I said that is your choice. I'm not going to be able to prove there's a God to you. No one will. I have proven many times over that we're the real Hebrews.  If you want that info, look at 2 years worth of posts I have on it.

With that, the same can be said of your evolution, and big bang.  It's never been proven.  None of it. Matter of fact, evolution has been disproved and that would take the big bang with it.  The Bible to this day has not been disproved and it never will.

lol. SO many things in the bible have been disproven lol. Evolution is a theory, which is the highest accolade any idea can become. Sorry, you and your bible ultimately fail.

All that evidence about the real Hebrews is demonstrably false. You're being duped.

You think you have it all figured it out. You're as deluded as those guys standing on the street with their silly costume. You and them are all wrong and have been disproven. Just accept it for what it is. Oh, boy, you are more far gone than I thought. There is no bringing you back to reality.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »
lol. SO many things in the bible have been disproven lol. Evolution is a theory, which is the highest accolade any idea can become. Sorry, you and your bible ultimately fail.

All that evidence about the real Hebrews is demonstrably false. You're being duped.

You think you have it all figured it out. You're as deluded as those guys standing on the street with their silly costume. You and them are all wrong and have been disproven. Just accept it for what it is. Oh, boy, you are more far gone than I thought. There is no bringing you back to reality.

You seem to be really bothered by all this.

;D ;D ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 01:12:53 PM »
Good question. Roman Empire, and America which is part of the New Roman Empire. The original Black Egyptians as well.

Wrong... Hebrews kill more Hebrews then anyone... Africa alone throughout its history prolly. Still going on to this day. So much for "chosen" people being oppressed by whitey... More like the chosen people being persecuted by the chosen people.
$

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 01:25:26 PM »
Its quite apparent that the elevator is not going all the way to the top.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 01:27:50 PM »
Wrong... Hebrews kill more Hebrews then anyone... Africa alone throughout its history prolly. Still going on to this day. So much for "chosen" people being oppressed by whitey... More like the chosen people being persecuted by the chosen people.

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about. 10s of millions of Hebrews were killed under Egypt, Rome and America.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2015, 01:37:33 PM »
You cannot do anything about space doom, so there is really no use worrying about it.  If something like this happens, I hope it lands right on my head and it's all over in a flash.

However, you can prepare for the coming financial/economic crash... it is inevitable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2015, 01:42:55 PM »
You cannot do anything about space doom, so there is really no use worrying about it.  If something like this happens, I hope it lands right on my head and it's all over in a flash.

However, you can prepare for the coming financial/economic crash... it is inevitable.

You're right.  They'll blame the crash on something else.  They'll never take the blame.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2015, 01:50:50 PM »

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about. 10s of millions of Hebrews were killed under Egypt, Rome and America.

Moses

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »
Moses

Hmmm, Moses looks like some cross between Hugh Heffner ( bathrobe) and the dos xquis  most interesting dude in the world guy. " I don't often talk to God, but when I do I have him record it on stone tablets ."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2015, 01:57:12 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 01:59:52 PM »
This has nothing to do with NASA you nincompoop.NASA has pulled the wool over the eyes of the people.  And we all ate it up. Well I and others have purged the bullshit.  
You can continue your profession as a professional moron but I'm one to heed warnings. Especially when it falls in line with the Bible.  

Easy big guy, this is a gossip forum, c'mon now. ;)

Ok , so let's agree this Planet X thing is going to doom planet earth.
Where are going to go to escape it? Uranus? :D

I'm more concerned with the advance of Planet Fitness Gyms , then Planet X. sorry. ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 02:01:55 PM »
Nice try

You mean Moses didn't look like Charlton Hesston ? Shut up... ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2015, 02:05:18 PM »
Nice try

Of course the Ethiopian would look angry, white man keeping him down and all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »
Of course the Ethiopian would look angry, white man keeping him down and all.

And you know he's gonna bring the militant "I cometh forth with my judgement" angle as well.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2015, 02:39:47 PM »

With that, the same can be said of your evolution, and big bang.  It's never been proven.  None of it. Matter of fact, evolution has been disproved and that would take the big bang with it.  The Bible to this day has not been disproved and it never will.

ICE head, where is that Wiggsy land  ;D

Milton, ICE is good staff  ;) just take more  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2015, 03:00:26 PM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2015, 04:07:55 PM »

what about the dinosaurs bro theres proof life was around much longer than 6000 years ago. Things can be dated approximately.  So yeah its been disproved.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2015, 04:11:01 PM »
what about the dinosaurs bro theres proof life was around much longer than 6000 years ago. Things can be dated approximately.  So yeah its been disproved.

Ok, but the real mystery is which came first...the bodybuilder or the schmoe?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
For the 10001 time. I said, I thought something was going to happen. Didn't know what.

You didn't know what? I'll be blunt: cut the crap.

Anyway, Planet X/Niburu will be making its round here soon and with that comes the usual cyclical destruction. 60-70lb balls of iron crushing the earth. Electro-magnetic field fucked up.  2/3 of the earths population...DEAD the other 2/3 dead in 6 months because starvation.  The others will report to these underground bases where the NWO will began and martial law will be enforced.

These are your words from 2012 and it sure sounds as if you knew what was going to happen.

I never said i thought the world would end.

No... of course not. You just, repeatedly, suggested that what amounts to an extinction-level event would occur, resulting a major upheaval and the complete breakdown of social order as we know it. You're no different than Harold Camping in that you were both fucking crazy. The only difference is that he had a bigger megaphone and is now dead.

Let me be very clear: you exhibit all the symptoms of textbook schizophrenia. Now, add to that your addiction to drugs and the bottom line is this: You need to be committed and medicated in the hopes that enough of your brain remains intact that you can be integrated back into society as someone - or something - useful. I don't know... maybe a lamppost?

I was wrong in that nothing happened.  That's it. I'm saying the same thing as I've said before but I'm not putting a date on it.

Rehashing the same old bullshit but not putting a date makes it all better now, does it? You think that people can't tell you your "theories" have no basis in fact because that as long as nothing happens it's good because it can still happen? You're delusional.

History shows and reality tells you The Destroyer/Planet X is real and they're preparing for it.

Actually, Nancy Lieder tells us that, and since Nancy Lieder is an idiot, we tend not to worry much about her.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »
Ok, but the real mystery is which came first...the bodybuilder or the schmoe?

they are symbiotic and arise together out of mutual necessity!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2015, 04:22:05 PM »
they are symbiotic and arise together out of mutual necessity!

Aaaaahhh, much like the penis and the anus. You are wise.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2015, 04:23:22 PM »
whose retarded ideologies are more retarded ,woggs or bibro the battle begins...