Author Topic: The Navy Mike front yard saga?  (Read 16028 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The Navy Mike front yard saga?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 09:45:47 PM »
Yes sir that's the hope. She is on point. But she's just happy to step on a national stage. I personally think she's good enough to do battle on the Olympia stage. Lots of politics tho

This is her today 3 days Out going to carb her up just a tad and dry her out only has much as the judges are looking for. Might have to smooth her out some depending on what they want

Good looking guy with a wig. Is he bald?
X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »
Haha this is a good one. The yard is all good to go now. Bought a mower and weed eater. Mow it once a week now. The terrible rain we have been having makes it rough.

But I'm flying out to the Jr usa tomorrow so it will be a mess when I get back.

Oh had a job interview back in Cali so I might not have to worry about yards hopfully

Man you guys aint that financially well i imagine right? I mean isnt your wife embarrased about the lawn and shit? the inside of your crib looks like a college kids rental with that big screen on an ikea rack, hand me down couches, and atrocious stained carpet from 1991. Do you guys just spend all time, money, life on worrying about carbs, drugs, tanning, lifting, etc? No kids? Any hobbies other than just vanity? To each their own but your wife looks hot and im sure that lifestyle is going to get old fast.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 10:14:31 PM »
Your wife is smoking Mike, please send her my number regards

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 10:22:03 PM »
Your wife is smoking Mike, please send her my number regards

Lol. 😝

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »
Yes sir that's the hope. She is on point. But she's just happy to step on a national stage. I personally think she's good enough to do battle on the Olympia stage. Lots of politics tho

This is her today 3 days Out going to carb her up just a tad and dry her out only has much as the judges are looking for. Might have to smooth her out some depending on what they want

Son, you are living the dream.

THE BEEF

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 11:04:31 PM »
Man you guys aint that financially well i imagine right? I mean isnt your wife embarrased about the lawn and shit? the inside of your crib looks like a college kids rental with that big screen on an ikea rack, hand me down couches, and atrocious stained carpet from 1991. Do you guys just spend all time, money, life on worrying about carbs, drugs, tanning, lifting, etc? No kids? Any hobbies other than just vanity? To each their own but your wife looks hot and im sure that lifestyle is going to get old fast.

A man is not judged by his bank account, but by the tidiness of his lawn.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 11:05:38 PM »

Looks on point and she does need the carbs to fill out a bit and nail a win.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 12:12:30 AM »

That shouldnt be a stretch for you.

Lol at Navy Mike pretending hes prepping his wife.
Get off her coatails.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 01:32:09 AM »
Add stained carpets to the list.

The wife is smoking hot though...just goes to show that even perma bulkers with oversized heads on income support can pull hot chicks.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 01:57:37 AM »
Good looking guy with a wig. Is he bald?

C'mon man, she looks so much better than the average chubby chick with a cheese cake factory in the back...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 04:31:53 AM »

When your shape is on "smooth out level" life must be great...

As a natty your always smooth out or above...no matter how much you train and less you eat. Make you go nuts and make u question what the hell am I doing this for...and the main problem is, no one gives a fuck if your natty or not, they just look at what you bring to the table.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 05:08:18 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 05:12:15 AM »
It's game over when Coach Huang shows up

Twaddle

• Getbig V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 06:45:19 AM »
the good news is mikes wifeys glute ham tie ins are on point
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 07:03:01 AM »
C'mon man, she looks so much better than the average chubby chick with a cheese cake factory in the back...

Her physique looks like a dude.
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 07:07:58 AM »
A man is not judged by his bank account, but by the tidiness of his lawn.

What Mike needs is a rock lawn.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2015, 07:08:26 AM »
Lol
I cant stop looking at the background of that pic. They even have framed pics of just them posing on their tv stand. I know broke college kids who have nicer looking places

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2015, 07:13:03 AM »
Lol
I cant stop looking at the background of that pic. They even have framed pics of just them posing on their tv stand. I know broke college kids who have nicer looking places

they have a huge poster of dropping plates and avesher posing in one of the other rooms.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2015, 07:58:00 AM »
lol oh the standard trolls doing what they do. To the other thank you for the kind words! I'll take some pics of the event.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2015, 08:22:53 AM »
Mike, I would happily suckle your wife's corn. May your marriage be long and happy.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2015, 09:11:10 AM »
Lol

LOL! YOU guys notice everything, man, hahaha, funny shit...

But when you life if to be ready for shows, fuck decorating your place and the money it takes.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:41 AM »
Lol

If you zoom in closely, it looks like two framed pictures of pro bodybuilders. Maybe they have them for inspiration.  :-\
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 10:41:42 AM »
Her physique looks like a dude.

Dude....that's the guys wife. You're better than this.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 11:36:05 AM »
Lol!
Best,thread from Howard in a long time!

Agreed!!!  But Howard spoke the truth