Author Topic: What Alcohol Does to Your Body, Brain, Heart, and Muscles  (Read 12246 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: What Alcohol Does to Your Body, Brain, Heart, and Muscles
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 08:45:50 AM »
So joon was good enough to send this fat piece of shit 3 grand and shizzo repays the good deed by saying he "hates" joon and refuses to talk to him?
Real class act

exactly

he needs to get off his high horse

he is trash pure and simple
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »
lets see if the screenshots of you begging joon for money do the trick  :-*
I'll tell everyone the TRUE story right now.  I did ask Junior to borrow $500 dollars back in October of last year. That was during the darkest days of my alcohol consumption. It had got to the point where I had missed about a month and a half of work, because I decided it was better to stay home and drink.  I asked him to borrow the money out of fear of me falling behind in my bills.  I PMed him a few times over the course of a few days. I believe he actually told me to remind him in a few days (so that is where the multiple PMs come in)

Looking back on it, I am glad he didn't lend me the money. One, because I was being paranoid at the time, and I didn't end up needing it anyway, and two, was because I now see how Junior operates (we were on good terms back then) He was the one that said to "keep this whole thing quiet", but I guess he was holding it in his back pocket until he needed screw me over.

You see, it was just last week that Junior and Josh wanted me to do the weight loss contest with them. I guess that must have made them angry when I aid no  :-\  Then again, I don't flip flop 100 times like some of these guys here.

And to clear something else up.......Junior never gave me anywhere close to 3,000+ dollars as he and Josh claim.  It was more like 1,250 which was broken down (like I have stated before)

$250 for the video to prove I wasn't a gimmick.

$250 to the animal shelter for the pushup video.

and the rest was from winnings from the roulette videos, in which I would pick the numbers.

Junior has also offered me money numerous times to make videos for him doing stupid shit (no not masturbating), but I said no to him everytime

I asked to borrow the $500 dollars when I was at my lowest point, and I am glad that he didn't give it to me.

Although as we can all see, he was going to hold it against me either way.

Its time you guys see who the real honest person is here.  Joon, Josh, and bigmc hate me, and they will do anything to make me look bad.

I do find it funny that those three have hated each other, only to become friends again multiple times. I guess its only a matter of time before they turn on one another, again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 08:47:16 AM »
you don't know the halk of it joon sent him about  3k

shizzo begged him for money every week

playing the drink card

saying he couldn't pay his bills and it was making his drinking worse

the payment screenshots will be posted up here

shizzo is low class indeed
Yeah I read Josh`s post about the 3K.

No pride bro!!   :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 08:51:08 AM »
I'll tell everyone the TRUE story right now.  I did ask Junior to borrow $500 dollars back in October of last year. That was during the darkest days of my alcohol consumption. It had got to the point where I had missed about a month and a half of work, because I decided it was better to stay home and drink.  I asked him to borrow the money out of fear of me falling behind in my bills.  I PMed him a few times over the course of a few days. I believe he actually told me to remind him in a few days (so that is where the multiple PMs come in)

Looking back on it, I am glad he didn't lend me the money. One, because I was being paranoid at the time, and I didn't end up needing it anyway, and two, was because I now see how Junior operates (we were on good terms back then) He was the one that said to "keep this whole thing quiet", but I guess he was holding it in his back pocket until he needed screw me over.

You see, it was just last week that Junior and Josh wanted me to do the weight loss contest with them. I guess that must have made them angry when I aid no  :-\  Then again, I don't flip flop 100 times like some of these guys here.

And to clear something else up.......Junior never gave me anywhere close to 3,000+ dollars as he and Josh claim.  It was more like 1,250 which was broken down (like I have stated before)

$250 for the video to prove I wasn't a gimmick.

$250 to the animal shelter for the pushup video.

and the rest was from winnings from the roulette videos, in which I would pick the numbers.

Junior has also offered me money numerous times to make videos for him doing stupid shit (no not masturbating), but I said no to him everytime

I asked to borrow the $500 dollars when I was at my lowest point, and I am glad that he didn't give it to me.

Although as we can all see, he was going to hold it against me either way.

Its time you guys see who the real honest person is here.  Joon, Josh, and bigmc hate me, and they will do anything to make me look bad.

I do find it funny that those three have hated each other, only to become friends again multiple times. I guess its only a matter of time before they turn on one another, again.

so you picked a guy on the other side of the world who posts on here for a "loan"

are you sure about how much money you got its going to be posted up

you said you hated junior so why shouldn't he throw you under the bus

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »
so you picked a guy on the other side of the world who posts on here for a "loan"

are you sure about how much money you got its going to be posted up

you said you hated junior so why shouldn't he throw you under the bus

I said I would never associate with Junior anymore, because he plays too may games and tries to fuck up Getbig too much.

Ask yourself this question: Why would Junior offer me $3,000 dollars (just last week) to enter a contest with Josh?

I said no, because I said I don't trust Junior, and I do not like Josh.  

Come on bigmc, do you honestly believe everything that Junior tells you? I'm telling you the truth, and I have been telling the truth.

Che's bet was a setup/troll job from the beginning.

I received about 1,250 dollars (which I described how) not 3K

I did ask to borrow $500 dollars (back when we were on good terms) last Oct. which never came to fruition.

Its a shame, because while I was disappointed in Junior's actions, I never really harbored any ill-will towards the guy. Onemorerep can even confirm that I was one of the last people to say that maybe Junior should get one last chance.

Now you obviously realize why I do not want to be involved with all of the drama anymore.

These guys will turn on you, just for the storyline.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 09:05:40 AM »
you don't know the halk of it joon sent him about  3k

shizzo begged him for money every week

playing the drink card

saying he couldn't pay his bills and it was making his drinking worse

the payment screenshots will be posted up here

shizzo is low class indeed

joon sent 3000 dollars to shizzo?

seems like more working poor americans should go online and find a rich internet friend .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 09:07:35 AM »
Call me a sucker, but there is a part of me that feels bad for Shizzo.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 09:11:30 AM »
If alcohol was completely replaced w/ drinking kava this entire world would be sooo much better off.

Read this on MD, not sure if true:

KAVA SIDE EFFECTS & SAFETY

Kava is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth. Dont use it. Serious illness, including liver damage, has occurred even with short-term use of normal doses. The use of kava for as little as one to three months has resulted in the need for liver transplants, and even death. Early symptoms of liver damage include yellowed eyes and skin (jaundice), fatigue, and dark urine. If you decide to take kava, despite warnings to the contrary, be sure to get frequent liver function tests.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
Call me a sucker, but there is a part of me that feels bad for Shizzo.
I know there are people out there who believe me. Why do you think its only the same handful of posters that keep talking about it?

Can anyone say..........agenda.

But like I have said, I have stated my case, and I have defended myself way too much already. They will probably keep talking, keep fudging numbers,and tweaking scenarios , but I just have to let it go.

Just take note that its always the same guys at the root of all of these things.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 09:18:59 AM »
DAmn, had no idea about all of this until Shizzo posted it here.

But about the drinks... TErrible shit, everyone knows smoking weed is so much better ayway's. Problem solved.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
I know there are people out there who believe me. Why do you think its only the same handful of posters that keep talking about it?

Can anyone say..........agenda.

But like I have said, I have stated my case, and I have defended myself way too much already. They will probably keep talking, keep fudging numbers,and tweaking scenarios , but I just have to let it go.

Just take note that its always the same guys at the root of all of these things.

who

they are very quiet
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 09:31:43 AM »
who

they are very quiet
Dude, it is public knowledge that you have fallen out with Junior multiple times. It is also on video that you were hanging with Junior at his house a few weeks ago.

So which is it, friends or enemies? Or do you only associate with him when it benefits you?

It would also be very interesting to figure out who this Che character really is. He is the one who set all of the bullshit into motion.

If you want to point the finger at a lying sack of shit, then start with him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 09:37:01 AM »
I just got some good advice from a longtime veteran.........I don't care what kind of lies they tell, or proof they show/claim to have (remember everything can be doctored these days) I am done talking about this.

They can make threads and follow me around all they want, I will not respond to them anymore.

This place is supposed to be fun, not a headache everytime you log in.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 09:40:29 AM »
This article almost had me convinced alcohol was bad for muscles and then I saw this on Instaphag.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 10:08:43 AM »
Dude, it is public knowledge that you have fallen out with Junior multiple times. It is also on video that you were hanging with Junior at his house a few weeks ago.

So which is it, friends or enemies? Or do you only associate with him when it benefits you?

It would also be very interesting to figure out who this Che character really is. He is the one who set all of the bullshit into motion.

If you want to point the finger at a lying sack of shit, then start with him.

im talking about the posters you claim believe you

they are very quiet

a guilty man would claim the evidence is obviously going to be doctored prior to it even being presented

there is an audit trail on all pay pal transactions anyway

you sure you weren't so drunk you cant remember
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 10:21:57 AM »
F'n delicious.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 11:00:59 AM »
So the question now becomes: Did both Josh and bigmc get duped into believing Junior, or did they know it was lies all along, and just took pleasure in trolling?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 11:03:21 AM »
Now we can put this behind us  :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 11:16:59 AM »
Here you go bigmc. Notice the dates. These are all of the transactions (minus the $250 donated to charity) that occurred between Junior and myself.  Not even close to $3,000.

is that juniors name you just posted you scummy piece of shit

also that proves four transactions there could be loads more
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 11:23:01 AM »

is that juniors name you just posted you scummy piece of shit

also that proves four transactions there could be loads more
Nice try pal. First off, his entire name was outed on here countless times, that is not his full name, and nobody looking at that would be able to put the two together.

Secondly, The search was all money received from my account (from any source) between the dates of 1/1/2013 to 6/1/2015 (today)

As you can clearly see it was only 4 transactions, all of them occurred in 2014, and all of them were from Junior.

The gig is up. I just proved Junior was lying that he sent me $3,000+ dollars.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2015, 11:28:27 AM »
Nice try pal. First off, his entire name was outed on here countless times, that is not his full name, and nobody looking at that would be able to put the two together.

Secondly, The search was all money received from my account (from any source) between the dates of 1/1/2013 to 6/1/2015 (today)

As you can clearly see it was only 4 transactions, all of them occurred in 2014, and all of them were from Junior.

The gig is up. I just proved Junior was lying that he sent me $3,000+ dollars.

have you

or have you just admitted you pmd a random stranger for money to bay your rent

because you were too busy posting on get big drunk

to go to work and pay your bills

the gig is up pal

you played yourself  8)
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 11:37:24 AM »
have you

or have you just admitted you pmd a random stranger for money to bay your rent

because you were too busy posting on get big drunk

to go to work and pay your bills

the gig is up pal

you played yourself  8)
No I didn't. I have no problem being honest. I said I was in a dark place back then. When I asked him for money (which he didn't give) I was nearly at rock bottom. I had ballooned up to 270 pounds, and was literally poisoning myself.  Luckily, I have real life people who care about me, and forced me to seek help.

Like I have been telling you for the past few days, I am not the man I was. I am not ashamed, because I was able to come out of it with a new perspective on things.

I have extended an olive branch to you numerous times, not to be friends, but to be able to coexist as adults on an internet forum.

Its up to you, but I am done with it on my end. Its too much negative energy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
No I didn't. I have no problem being honest. I said I was in a dark place back then. When I asked him for money (which he didn't give) I was nearly at rock bottom. I had ballooned up to 270 pounds, and was literally poisoning myself.  Luckily, I have real life people who care about me, and forced me to seek help.

Like I have been telling you for the past few days, I am not the man I was. I am not ashamed, because I was able to come out of it with a new perspective on things.

I have extended an olive branch to you numerous times, not to be friends, but to be able to coexist as adults on an internet forum.

they obviously didn't care enough to give you 500 dollars

probably knew you would spend it getting drunk enough to post on get big

oblivious to the fact you were singlehandedly ruining the forum

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 11:45:18 AM »
they obviously didn't care enough to give you 500 dollars

probably knew you would spend it getting drunk enough to post on get big

oblivious to the fact you were singlehandedly ruining the forum

I live on my own. They didn't know how bad it was until the end. I also never asked them for money.

No bigmc, evil people like you ruin the forum.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »
I live on my own. They didn't know how bad it was until the end. I also never asked them for money.

No bigmc, evil people like you ruin the forum.

that lasted ten seconds

I would argue evil is begging a stranger for money

then throwing him under the bus by posting his name on a forum

classless
T