Author Topic: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?  (Read 57592 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?
« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2015, 06:57:41 PM »
Mike is one of the best posters on GB. He doesn't just talk the talk,  he walks the walk

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2015, 07:19:02 PM »
Obvious cosmetic butt implants are obvious

These days, it's pretty common.  They look good...

Props to you and your girl, mike.  Living the dream, walking the walk, actually competing and doing it together!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2015, 07:26:12 PM »

These days, it's pretty common.  They look good...

Props to you and your girl, mike.  Living the dream, walking the walk, actually competing and doing it together!

Ok, so do the booty implants give a better echo effect when they fart?
Ya know like yodeling into a valley? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2015, 07:34:41 PM »
Ok, so do the booty implants give a better echo effect when they fart?
Ya know like yodeling into a valley? ;D

that is hard to say.  I'll research it.

Howard, as a judge... do you think the judges would hate on a competitor with booty implants?  Seems unreasonable, especially with so many fake breasts on that stage.  Still, I figured I'd ask, as you're an actual judge and we're just armchair here.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2015, 07:58:55 PM »
that is hard to say.  I'll research it.

Howard, as a judge... do you think the judges would hate on a competitor with booty implants?  Seems unreasonable, especially with so many fake breasts on that stage.  Still, I figured I'd ask, as you're an actual judge and we're just armchair here.

Lol you guys. I can promise on everthing those are not implants. Trust me. That's just her natural ass muscles it's pretty impressive.  I actually made a deal that if I got this job I appiled for if buy her boobs. Well come to find out I got the job... Haha now she's calling me on it

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »
I don't understand the fake couple?  Steroid and implants.  Where is the real beauty or accomplishment here?
N

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2015, 08:08:58 PM »
Mike is one of the best posters on GB. He doesn't just talk the talk,  he walks the walk

Thanks brother just trying to live a fun life while I can.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2015, 08:49:46 PM »
You don't pay much attention I gather.

Why would I?  Like I said, he seems like a decent fellow.  Do you honestly mean him harm, or are you just joshing?  Why would you want to do such cruel things to another human?   ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »
Why would I?  Like I said, he seems like a decent fellow.  Do you honestly mean him harm, or are you just joshing?  Why would you want to do such cruel things to another human?   ???

Ever seen a picture of Adonis? It's no wonder he's angry at the world.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2015, 09:39:24 PM »
Ever seen a picture of Adonis? It's no wonder he's angry at the world.

That doesn't excuse the hateful things he's saying though.  Nobody deserves that.   :(

Simple Simon

« Reply #211 on: June 02, 2015, 09:45:57 PM »
Lol you guys. I can promise on everthing those are not implants. Trust me. That's just her natural ass muscles it's pretty impressive.  I actually made a deal that if I got this job I appiled for if buy her boobs. Well come to find out I got the job... Haha now she's calling me on it

Empty promise of peace.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 02, 2015, 10:07:44 PM »
I don't understand the fake couple?  Steroid and implants.  Where is the real beauty or accomplishment here?

Not kidding at all or being sarcastic,  you are/have been one of my favorite posters.

You pull no punches.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2015, 10:24:24 PM »
Not kidding at all or being sarcastic,  you are/have been one of my favorite posters.

You pull no punches.

When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.
Very little heart in today's gyms.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2015, 10:28:40 PM »

When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.

Lol, I still read the entire post and laugh every time.

Well played.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2015, 11:51:09 PM »
Not a big deal really,just make improvements and shock them next year..........get pissed for motivation.............. always worked for me.

Good luck!
for vince g it didnt

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2015, 12:10:49 AM »
for vince g it didnt

Gahhahaha!!!
Still no progress pics from Vince since getting that little special box he mentioned. As I said Vince, the longer you wait, the more impressive I will expect the pics to be.
?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2015, 12:15:50 AM »

When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.
Of course.  With juicers, it's not always the rule...but the norm who juice.  How many make great gains, then take sauce?  5%?  If someone has weak gains and is on, you know they made even weaker gains off gear.  It's a sad state in gyms today.  The wannabe Arnold's minus the genetics and work ethic.  They get a weight belt, put on a grunt face and fake their way to being a bad ass among their pals...until reality smashes them in the face with this post...woosh.
I suppose you can't blame people.  The reality is a small percentage have good genetics for lifting.  Most pretty much have no choice.  Now if only there were steroid for calves...mmm.
N

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2015, 12:36:57 AM »
Of course.  With juicers, it's not always the rule...but the norm who juice.  How many make great gains, then take sauce?  5%?  If someone has weak gains and is on, you know they made even weaker gains off gear.  It's a sad state in gyms today.  The wannabe Arnold's minus the genetics and work ethic.  They get a weight belt, put on a grunt face and fake their way to being a bad ass among their pals...until reality smashes them in the face with this post...woosh.
I suppose you can't blame people.  The reality is a small percentage have good genetics for lifting.  Most pretty much have no choice.  Now if only there were steroid for calves...mmm.

Probably has something to do with the Instant Society we Live in now.
And a drug for every thing Be it medical or recreational.
The young people getting involved are Not going to have the same
Outlook as 30/40/50+ yrs Ago.
How can they be expected too.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2015, 01:23:49 AM »

Probably has something to do with the Instant Society we Live in now.
And a drug for every thing Be it medical or recreational.
The young people getting involved are Not going to have the same
Outlook as 30/40/50+ yrs Ago.
How can they be expected too.
The media is a walking promotion for drugs.  Ironic as it is.  McGwire and Sosa used drugs?  Ummm, they must work...I'm in. ;)
I like the clip where Clemens talked about how he didn't want to "grow a horn on his head" from steroids.  And the best, how juice makes the body break down...hahah
I actually defend the roids when it comes to bad press, as it's simply inaccurate.
N

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2015, 02:12:51 AM »
Any word on what that lump shit under the ass is  ???
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2015, 03:28:35 AM »

nz asking the difficult questions in this thread  8)
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2015, 05:55:14 AM »

mike, did you use site injections on her?   I know you said all natural, no implants.  Did you inject the hammies?  I know it's pretty common these days.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2015, 06:22:22 AM »
mike, did you use site injections on her?   I know you said all natural, no implants.  Did you inject the hammies?  I know it's pretty common these days.

Simply put, this woman needs to get back to her job and back to working for a living.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
That doesn't excuse the hateful things he's saying though.  Nobody deserves that.   :(

Yeah, he's a total jackass. Attacking family members is a move for the lamest of the lame. It's the weak sauce shit that complete fuckwads like Rehaluk and Joon pull