Author Topic: Hello, what's up  (Read 13717 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Hello, what's up
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2015, 07:44:04 AM »

Its being taken care of.  But the people talking shit is the reason why I don't post too much here anymore.  Too many children trying to make a name for themselves and if I rip them a new one then Princess L will ban me.

At least when me and Keith were going at it, Ron stayed out of the way and allowed us to throw hands......nowadays its just a complete pussification.

Get your fat ass in the gym Mr. safety fat and quit whining. You've been here 17 years and now it's too negative.  You're not going anywhere. Gym fat boy.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »

Its being taken care of.  But the people talking shit is the reason why I don't post too much here anymore.  Too many children trying to make a name for themselves and if I rip them a new one then Princess L will ban me.

At least when me and Keith were going at it, Ron stayed out of the way and allowed us to throw hands......nowadays its just a complete pussification.

No, you stopped posting because you kept spamming BSL & finally got banned for 2 weeks.

As for people trying to make a name for themselves. That's YOU Melvin Goodrum. The only reason you exist on the internets is to self promote.

You just got caught lying about this whole break in / insurance nonsense & you're once again trying to weasel your way out of it.

Imagine if you actually thought before you posted. But since you're actually pretty dumb, with the cognitive power of a half empty can of grape soda, that's probably not going to work either.

Imagine if you spent the time you use posting BS on BB forums to work extra shifts at the Piggly Wiggly. That would net you an extra $7.25 an hr. That's more your style.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »
No, you stopped posting because you kept spamming BSL & finally got banned for 2 weeks.

As for people trying to make a name for themselves. That's YOU Melvin Goodrum. The only reason you exist on the internets is to self promote.

You just got caught lying about this whole break in / insurance nonsense & you're once again trying to weasel your way out of it.

Imagine if you actually thought before you posted. But since you're actually pretty dumb, with the cognitive power of a half empty can of grape soda, that's probably not going to work either.

Imagine if you spent the time you use posting BS on BB forums to work extra shifts at the Piggly Wiggly. That would net you an extra $7.25 an hr. That's more your style.

hi basille
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2015, 08:03:12 AM »
Get your fat ass in the gym Mr. safety fat and quit whining. You've been here 17 years and now it's too negative.  You're not going anywhere. Gym fat boy.

Wiggs, I'm Munzer compared to you buddy.  My diet doesn't consist of eating foot longs from Subway
A

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »
vince you wrote

.nowadays its just a complete pussification.

from the man who upon hearing his mothers drum has been spun comes on here to bitch and moan instead of weighing the shitbags in.

irony anyone?

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2015, 08:07:31 AM »
the only foot long vince had at subways was when he turned up skint and had to 'source an alternative payment method'.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2015, 08:10:14 AM »
Wiggs, I'm Munter compared to you buddy.  My diet doesn't consist of eating foot longs from Subway

Fixed.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2015, 08:14:17 AM »
vince you wrote

.nowadays its just a complete pussification.

from the man who upon hearing his mothers drum has been spun comes on here to bitch and moan instead of weighing the shitbags in.

irony anyone?

Noooo, you have it all wrong. Melvin Goodrum was going to go down & beat their asses for doing his mother dirty, but his beloved mother stopped him, in fear that he'd land in jail.

Melvin Goodrum was going to go administer a swift beating to the shitbags, but instead he came here to talk about starting a crowdfund account for his mom.

Now That's badass.

No one dares call Melvin Goodrum a pussy.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2015, 08:15:52 AM »
I hate this thread. So much schmoe  :-X
a

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
i think vince is a legend

You're an asshole.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2015, 08:31:41 AM »

Come on Chaos....what's right is right.  You can't make up stuff.  I haven't posted ANYTHING about my businesses or any of my other websites.  

Didn't seem that long ago you posted a link to one of your sites thinly disguised as a comment

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2015, 08:32:52 AM »
Wiggs, I'm Munzer compared to you buddy.  My diet doesn't consist of eating foot longs from Subway

lol. Ok Vince.  I still love you my confused Hebrew.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2015, 09:40:44 AM »
Vince,

Ronnie is going to your neck of the woods. Are you going out to see him?

THE BEEF

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2015, 09:43:41 AM »
I love Engineer Subs at Firehouse.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2015, 09:54:28 AM »
do ants sleep at night?
?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »
$60 for a new hollow core door

$60 for a tub of cake flavored BSL flour

Another Goodrum BS story: Priceless

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2015, 11:20:34 AM »
$60 for a new hollow core door

$60 for a tub of cake flavored BSL flour

Another Goodrum BS story: Priceless

There's the real world then there's Planet Goodrum.

I can assure you, even if it's another lie (which it's now looking to be), he 110% believes his mother has been robbed. There's no doubt in his mind that it happened.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »
You're an asshole.

You're a gimmick

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »

You wish you could afford to eat a foot long from Subway once a month.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2015, 12:23:41 PM »
This story is starting to smell like bullshit...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2015, 02:04:14 PM »
This story is starting to smell like bullshit...

Have any of Melvin Goodrum's stories ever turned out to pan out or be 100% true?

I'm still waiting to hear runs a successful website, has an electrical engineering degree & a PHD, has savings in cash, stocks & jewels worth $200k+ but chooses to work minimum wage jobs instead.