Author Topic: PHIL HEATH SHUTS DOWN A HATER AND POLISHES SANDOW  (Read 15990 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: PHIL HEATH SHUTS DOWN A HATER AND POLISHES SANDOW
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2015, 03:48:28 AM »
you are an idiot!!!  I saw him in person and he is beyond big! That narrow crack was fine when he turned pro, but his back is wide and shit now! Nothing needed to make him appear bigger! Its obvious you don't lift or really follow bbinig! Nothing ordinary about him. I am a decent sized dude and he made me look like a Lightweight!

;D it is a frog man perspective though

and ordinary men make him look like a short fat man in clothes. and he is not wide, no matter how much he fills out his frame, can never change it

and to follow bodybuilding is hardly a compliment these days.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2015, 04:44:38 AM »
;D it is a frog man perspective though

and ordinary men make him look like a short fat man in clothes. and he is not wide, no matter how much he fills out his frame, can never change it

and to follow bodybuilding is hardly a compliment these days.

If Phil is "not wide", what is Dexter then? Funny noone ever referred to Dexter as being narrow when he was Mr. O... ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2015, 05:43:11 AM »
If Phil is "not wide", what is Dexter then? Funny noone ever referred to Dexter as being narrow when he was Mr. O... ???

agreed
Dexter is wide
w

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2015, 06:21:29 AM »
" GH Gut of peace" ... This proves the hater is a getbigger. :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2015, 07:31:43 AM »
" GH Gut of peace" ... This proves the hater is a getbigger. :D
It amazes me how a 4x Mr O, could have such a fragile and sensitive ego.
If you are going to be on social media you need to accept there will be cranks, naysayers and fans.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2015, 08:13:45 AM »

Dexter was a lucky guy Jay was off.

Look at Jay there, that's a real champ.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2015, 08:15:23 AM »
Dexter was a lucky guy Jay was off.

Look at Jay there, that's a real champ.

Where is Jay hiding? Must still have on his camo.
a

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2015, 08:18:30 AM »
Where is Jay hiding? Must still have on his camo.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2015, 08:29:03 AM »
If you are going to be on social media you need to accept there will be cranks, naysayers and fans.

You guys are forgetting the amount of hormones they are putting into their bodies on a daily basis. Doing two grams of tren a week has this guys emotions all over the place.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2015, 08:43:10 AM »
You guys are forgetting the amount of hormones they are putting into their bodies on a daily basis. Doing two grams of tren a week has this guys emotions all over the place.

lol You're right in this. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2015, 08:47:02 AM »
Ronnies arms look like tiny ass toothpicks next to Phil ::)

Okay, your trolling is getting old. I know, I know, we all hate Phil, so youre going in the opposite direction to try and troll us.

Anyway, Ronnie destroying Phil here

Ronnie making Phil look like an amateur.  :D :D

X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:04 AM »
king ronnie owns phil there

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »
Phil is like a dog, you know you can kick a dog so long and it'll do two things. It's either going to roll over and die, or it's going to bite you and attack you. And Phil is the kind of person that is the type of dog who would bite back.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »
Phil is like a dog, you know you can kick a dog so long and it'll do two things. It's either going to roll over and die, or it's going to bite you and attack you. And Phil is the kind of person that is the type of dog who would bite back.

HAHAHAHA sadly only a few will get this

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2015, 09:10:48 AM »

In PHildo's defence... Not sure anyone could keep their cool in his position. Why? In Haney's era, you didn't have a bunch of faceless/no identity fucks randomly telling you that you suck day in day out and had no social media.
People in that day never would have dared be such assholes to someone like a Mr O. Today??? Pfff, anyone can say anything then that conversation can totally snowball into the crazyness we see today.

If Phildo a dick? Probably, but I bet we would never see that side of him or as intense if social media and the likes of people who poke him the wrong way get him all wound up. Would be hard not to take the bait.

It's kinda unfair to label him this way. When on top, they always get critisized negatively then years later everyone is like "oh yeah, he was so good, greaty physique, they should look like that today"

Just can't win even though he is the champ (hate to say that...)
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2015, 09:14:15 AM »
Phil should get a PR person because this was a major mistake.  That PR person would have told Phil what he did was a stupid decision.  I hope there's backlash.
He's a dick that's finally being exposed.  Social media was around for Ronnie, Jay and Dexter.  None of them have been the prick Phil has been.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »
Phil should get a PR person because this was a major mistake.  That PR person would have told Phil what he did was a stupid decision.  I hope there's backlash.
He's dick that's finally being exposed.  Social media was around for Ronnie, Jay and Dexter.  None of them have been the prick Phil has been.

true, but people were not as liberal with their tongues back then it seems. Now, it's just too much, way outta hand and it's in vogue to bust his balls, "just because". Not defending him even though it appears this way, just find it's easy to hate on him now.

But to the recent haters, why now? Why not before? Was not so easy before as not everyone was doing it. I see them as followers and that is what bothers me.
?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2015, 09:20:08 AM »
You know, when Phil interacted with all of his fans before he won the Olympia years back, he was actually a 'decent' fellow to chat with. Again, that was before my time here on GB, but on Twitter he was a good guy.

Then his nostrils grew. Looks like he could smuggle hot dogs in them.

a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2015, 09:21:44 AM »
true, but people were not as liberal with their tongues back then it seems. Now, it's just too much, way outta hand and it's in vogue to bust his balls, "just because". Not defending him even though it appears this way, just find it's easy to hate on him now.

But to the recent haters, why now? Why not before? Was not so easy before as not everyone was doing it. I see them as followers and that is what bothers me.

People didn't start being dicks until Phil showed his true colors.  It started with the Phil vs. Kai and now has changed to Phil vs. everyone.  It's no longer just Kai fanboys because Phil's insecurities has made it into anyone that doesn't kiss Phil's ass or agrees with him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2015, 09:28:58 AM »
People didn't start being dicks until Phil showed his true colors.  It started with the Phil vs. Kai and now has changed to Phil vs. everyone.  It's no longer just Kai fanboys because Phil's insecurities has made it into anyone that doesn't kiss Phil's ass or agrees with him.

I heard Cutler was the same, yet it was never blown to the proportions we see with Phildo.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2015, 09:34:36 AM »
I heard Cutler was the same, yet it was never blown to the proportions we see with Phildo.

Cutler never reacted like Phil. I think youre wrong when you say things have gotten worse. Dexter and Jay have been around for a while now. Social media has been around for quite a while. Jay and Dex were around during the heights and continued heights of social media, and they never argued with people on face book. Hell, Cutler was constantly called "The Fridge." This has nothing to do with social media becoming more popular or people being more liberal in what they say. Phil is extremely sensitive. Others would ignore it. Phil can't.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »
Cutler never reacted like Phil. I think youre wrong when you say things have gotten worse. Dexter and Jay have been around for a while now. Social media has been around for quite a while. Jay and Dex were around during the heights and continued heights of social media, and they never argued with people on face book. Hell, Cutler was constantly called "The Fridge." This has nothing to do with social media becoming more popular or people being more liberal in what they say. Phil is extremely sensitive. Others would ignore it. Phil can't.

If Cutler was king in today's hater world, the whole "fridge" thing would be on his page 10000x's times per day. From there, he would break down. People just prey on this shit now more than ever, not sure he could ignore that shit.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2015, 09:44:07 AM »
If Cutler was king in today's hater world, the whole "fridge" thing would be on his page 10000x's times per day. From there, he would break down. People just prey on this shit now more than ever, not sure he could ignore that shit.

No, youre not understanding the issue. It would not be on Cutler page because Cutler is not a dick like Phil. People really only started to bash Phil because of his attitude. If Cutler was like Phil, he would have received the same treatment on FB, even 5 years ago. For every action, there is a reaction. People react to Phils crappy attitude.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »
No, youre not understanding the issue. It would not be on Cutler page because Cutler is not a dick like Phil. People really only started to bash Phil because of his attitude. If Cutler was like Phil, he would have received the same treatment on FB, even 5 years ago. For every action, there is a reaction. People react to Phils crappy attitude.

I agree. Jay was never an arrogant ass. He was just generally disinterested in the "sport" towards the end, and I think that rubbed people the wrong way.
a

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2015, 09:56:10 AM »
This is Heaths problem. He genuinely views himself as a Mayweather like,superstar athlete. Floyd's persona makes millions of people buy tickets in the hope of seeing him get his ass kicked. It's a smart move that he tried for the De la Hoya fight and has been doing ever since. Thats the sort of sport where being outspoken and controversial sells...because at some point you have to back it up.

Heaths just some loser that has to source drugs illegally in order to take part in a freak show beauty pageant.
He's doing himself and the bodybuilding world no favours at all by acting like he's some sort of talented, sporting legend. If he shut his fucking mouth and acted with a bit of class, he'd get far more respect and wouldn't have to resort to crying on facebook.

posts just like yours are a prime example of what I'm talking about. A lot of hate towards a person I bet many would wanne be like.

Admit it, you guys are envious of him.
?