Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 790271 times)

DooM_

• Getbig III
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #1350 on: December 19, 2017, 10:08:44 PM »
Bitcoin Cash just hit $9500 on Coinbase/GDAX and they halted trading. Price everywhere else for Bitcoin Cash? $3500...

DUMB money in the crypto currency space. MANY people with ZERO investing strategy putting a lot of capital in this market. Exchanges and big holders are the sharks. Nothing has changed from the old system. There will be people jumping from windows if Bitcoin Classic retraces to 10k.

especially the people who took a large loan or a mortgage from their home...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1351 on: December 19, 2017, 11:27:40 PM »
If you read the previous posts Gib was predicting $1 million per bitcoin.  

So giddy, so euphoric, so childish, so delusional.  Pure fantasy.

I have never made a prediction of btc price. Go back and re-read posts please. I have only ever stated facts in this thread please.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1352 on: December 19, 2017, 11:35:23 PM »
And Mr A on the other hand stated ...

Me thinks $5000 was THE top.  Let's see if I'm right.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1353 on: December 20, 2017, 12:50:31 AM »
Warning gib.  I was involved in a class action suit against someone similar to you who promoted a stock in a pump and dump scam. They guy had to pay back more than he made.  Your cheerleading can get you in deep shit if this thing tanks and people can point fingers at you. There are 50 pages of you promoting this and claiming a million dollar per coin valuation.  Best you stop promoting and just stick with discussing gains. Stop predicting future process.

Thanks El D - OK - it looks like I better address some misunderstandings here in relation to the laws relating to "pump and dump scams" (both for you and the Grinch), though I know you guys mean well with the your comments/concerns.

First, an many parts of the world, (and certainly where I am based) laws that exist relating to the pump and dump simply don't exist. There are many many examples of acts that might be crimes in the US, but not in other countries, and in the vast majority of cases US law enforcement has no jurisdiction beyond the US.

Second, the "class action" procedure you refer to is relatively unique to the US (although it does exist in some other countries). Basically they involve a law firm bringing an (often speculative) civil action against an alleged civil wrongdoer on behalf of a group of affected (and allegedly harmed) individuals. (This procedure does not exist in the jurisdictions where I am based either).

in any case though, the key basis for a class action related to a pump and dump scam, is that someone who owed a person a fiduciary duty (eg usually a broker or financial advisor) and that the party who owed the fiduciary duty acted in a manner blatantly contrary to that obligation. (So, for example you have one part of the business advising clients to buy, whilst the other part of the business was making money on the sale in a manner entirely contrary to what the client was being advised). The product typically used for this is typically a small cap "penny stock" with low liquidity as its easy to "manipulate". Not a commodity or a currency, for obvious reasons. So for many reasons it would be extremely far-fetched to suggest that a P&D scam is being committed with BTC. Given BTC's collective use as a store of wealth it would have to be the biggest and broadest P&D scams ever (except perhaps for gold). Oh, and good luck "suing" Santoshi Nakamoto lol!

I am in a fiduciary relationship with no-one here. Further I am not acting contrary to anything I have written either. I am stating facts and helping educate people about BTC (and helping correct people who have made incorrect statements).

There has never been a civil or criminal action brought for anyone, even in a fiduciary position, related to a crypto currency advice. And if one was ever going to be brought, I doubt it would ever be brought an anonymous person, on "getbig", who made comments on a bodybuilding forum to other "getbiggers". Seriously, Lol!!!

Even if one was ever to do a P&D scam using crypto, BTC would be the worst coin to use, (given its market cap and liquidity). Rather one would use a much lesser-known and smaller market cap crypto currency. But in any case, the first types of criminal actions we will see related to crypto, will be against classic pyramid schemes using crypto as a method of value (eg companies that promote some extreme rate of return for every bitcoin you lend to them). Next might be actions related to ICOs (many issues here). So again, lol lol lol at the "risk" of any action against a getbigger who provides facts and shares views on the validity of BTC on a discussion forum.

Further, whilst we might think we are "special" here on Getbig, the types of discussions we are having here a being played out on literally hundreds of thousands of forums worldwide. If we ever see any P&D action related to BTC, it will not be related to a discussion on GetBig. Again, LOL LOL LOL.

For the above reasons it is also nonsense to suggest that "this thread should be deleted by the mods". And quite apart from that, there are actually many laws and legal arguments that protect internet platforms from legal liability for the topics that its members discuss. (Basically the argument is that they are a technology platform that enable people to discuss topics, but they take not responsibility for discussion content, and that in any case the importance of protection the right of freedom of speech should prevail). And to the extent GetBig did have liability for content, I think there would be far far more content of other natures that would take priority in terms of risk, if you get my drift.

In any case, everything I have stated is factually correct (go back and re-read what I have written - some of you here I am sure will have observed how carefully worded and well-written all of my posts are).

So in summary, nope, there is nothing illegal about any of my content, and nope, I doubt any mod will delete this thread.

I hope this is helpful. Both those who "pro" BTC, "anti" BTC, or who simply want more information should feel free to discuss. And even those who have made actual (incorrect) predictions on price and said things that are factually incorrect can sleep well and need not worry :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1354 on: December 20, 2017, 02:31:26 AM »
^the 2 sites gtbig and gh15 are very special.. and it is because the current administration of the united states of America read them both!

unlike many other sites where is simply not the case,,

why you ask?

loj.. me.. is the reason,,

now with regard to bitcoin directly,, it is represrnting cashless society,, it will end up being this way the question is when..

it is howevr good investment to put some coins on the side,, just don't make out of it some big deal when its not,, its just not big deal as of first quarter of 21st century,, when cashless society become norm which is not anytime in your near future.. then! you can make a big deal out of it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
fallen angel

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1355 on: December 20, 2017, 04:26:50 AM »
I have never made a prediction of btc price. Go back and re-read posts please. I have only ever stated facts in this thread please.

Yes you did... many times.  $100K and $1,000,000. 

You're a delusional child, a liar and totally brainwashed like someone said earlier.  

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1356 on: December 20, 2017, 04:28:36 AM »
You're a delusional child and totally brainwashed like someone said earlier.   

And your basis for saying that is...?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: December 20, 2017, 04:30:18 AM »
And your basis for saying that is...?

Funny how you never post when it crashes $2000-4000... only when it's going up.  Bozo.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1358 on: December 20, 2017, 04:33:25 AM »
Funny how you never post when it crashes $2000-4000... only when it's going up.  Bozo.

he disappears when it goes down . . .

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1359 on: December 20, 2017, 04:36:11 AM »
Yes you did... many times.  $100K and $1,000,000.  

You're a delusional child, a liar and totally brainwashed like someone said earlier.  

Incorrect. Unlike you, if you read my posts carefully, I have never predicted a price.

What I did say (when the price was below 5k) was that this price could get to 10k by year end (which indeed happened).

I also said that the prices could get to 40k by end 2018 (noting that many others have predicted this).

And at all times I have explained the btc in any case cannot be valued (and hence it could get to any value depending on how much money flows in). Again all 100% correct.

What I have never done is stated as a fact what the price will be at a certain date. Again go re-read if you like (and apologies if I sound condescending but I do feel a need to correct incorrect statements).

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1360 on: December 20, 2017, 04:38:01 AM »

Hmmm - I just did post didn’t I?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1361 on: December 20, 2017, 04:42:16 AM »
But either way, my posting or not at certain times should not affect the validity and factual corectness of my posts should it? (Just as your name calling of others does not in anyway enhance or give validity to anything you post).

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #1362 on: December 20, 2017, 04:43:51 AM »
You made me $2200 and I cashed out Sat night. Keep up the good work Gib. Ignore the cock holsters
S

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: December 20, 2017, 04:50:22 AM »
But either way, my posting or not at certain times should not affect the validity and factual corectness of my posts should it? (Just as your name calling of others does not in anyway enhanced or give validity to anything you post.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: December 20, 2017, 04:51:40 AM »
Hmmm - I just did post didn’t I?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: December 20, 2017, 04:53:43 AM »
Incorrect. Unlike you, if you read my posts carefully, I have never predicted a price.

What I did say (when the price was below 5k) was that this price could get to 10k by year end (which indeed happened).

I also said that the prices could get to 40k by end 2018 (noting that many others have predicted this).

And at all times I have explained the btc in any case cannot be valued (and hence it could get to any value depending on how much money flows in). Again all 100% correct.

What I have never done is stated as a fact what the price will be at a certain date. Again go re-read if you like (and apologies if I sound descending but I do feel a need to correct incorrect statements).

lol

You guys who are in these cryptos better sell while you can.  Lots of whales/insiders dumping ALL their blipcoins.

Litecoin founder cashes out.  Read his tweets below... hilarious and hypocritical comments.  A typical Ponzi-master at work.

http://www.zerohedge.com/print/609513

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1366 on: December 20, 2017, 05:50:35 AM »
Bitcoin Cash just hit $9500 on Coinbase/GDAX and they halted trading. Price everywhere else for Bitcoin Cash? $3500...

I have the same number of bitcoin cash as I have of bitcoins (as I bought bitcoin before bitcoin cash offshoot was issued on a 1:1 basis). Some of my friends sold their bcc at the time. I plan on keeping every bitcoin derivative that gets issued.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1367 on: December 20, 2017, 06:04:53 AM »
You made me $2200 and I cashed out Sat night. Keep up the good work Gib. Ignore the cock holsters

Great to hear!

Yes all good and no worries - I’m ok with any comments people post. A lot of confusion out there and some jealously and envy too I suspect. It’s an entirely fine decision not to invest in bitcoins (or any other asset for that matter) and those who choose not to invest should not feel silly or attacked just because others have made good money doing so. There is no need for any non investor to feel bitter or defensive. We should be happy for anyone who does well regardless of their investment choices.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: December 20, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
Great to hear!

Yes all good and no worries - I’m ok with any comments people post. A lot of confusion out there and some jealously and envy too I suspect. It’s an entirely fine decision not to invest in bitcoins (or any other asset for that matter) and those who choose not to invest should not feel silly or attacked just because others have made good money doing so. There is no need for any non investor to feel bitter or defensive. We should be happy for anyone who does well regardless of their investment choices.

You're not paying attention

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #1369 on: December 20, 2017, 06:44:59 AM »
This dick will keep posting in this thread until someone tells him he is correct. Lets hope his Mom posts here.

J

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: December 20, 2017, 08:04:35 AM »
This dick will keep posting in this thread until someone tells him he is correct. Lets hope his Mom posts here.

No one needs to tell me I am correct.  It's only a matter of time.  Everything I have posted here will be validated eventually.  History and human emotion prove it.

My main purpose is to warn people here not to buy into this largest bubble of all time.  There will be lots of bag holders... LOTS of them.

Yes, I will keep posting here whether you are annoyed or not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!R
« Reply #1371 on: December 20, 2017, 08:27:08 AM »
Some financial expert just said that bitcoin can reach 500k by next year.
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: December 20, 2017, 08:32:25 AM »
Bitcoin or Chuck E Cheese coin? Which is better?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: December 20, 2017, 08:35:49 AM »
oh.. and 15,900

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: December 20, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42425857

'Bitcoin Cash deals frozen as Insider Trading is Probed'