Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 793613 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #3025 on: July 02, 2019, 04:22:00 AM »
the best thing to do is build up a business while your working. Find something you're good at/are interested in so it doesn't feel like a chore.

but business isn't plain-sailing like how these self-help gurus make it seem.

I've recently been looking at the rich dad poor dad author, he's a pure fraud lmao. he made most of his money from the book and connected self-help seminars.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3026 on: July 02, 2019, 04:48:45 AM »
Why would you need to put on an act day after day? Were you on sales? Not everyone is suited for that kind of job.

I don't agree that going entrepenurial would be better. There's probably as much ass kissing (if not more) in the entrepreneurial world than in a business.

Come on dude, the whole corporate environment is an act.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3027 on: July 02, 2019, 05:51:31 AM »
I never had any interest in money until realizing I couldn't survive in the corporate world. Im trying to get started in real estate with 150k. I've been reading up, but the information is endless. My first thought is to flip houses, build up a bit more capital, and then transition to rentals (or maybe REITs?).

Cheap properties near me are mostly around 300k. I can buy manufactured homes for 50-80k, but I haven't looked into whether those things can be flipped yet. Since I don't have a job, I doubt I can get a mortgage so that leaves auctions, maybe? Someone in my family with lots of experience is willing to help me learn how to flip, but I need to make the initial deal.

Any tips?

I’m not sure where  you are situated or market, however 2 years ago I relocated 2 weatherboard homes onto vacant land in a cheap area.
Approach people who are looking to knock down their old homes and offer them next to nothing to take it of their hands, provided it’s on stumps and weatherboard.
Most times you can get a house for under 10k or even free if you’re lucky. Relocated the house onto land purchased, set some money aside for renovations and you could come out with a hefty profit margin if you pay attention to costs and market.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3028 on: July 02, 2019, 05:52:14 AM »
Come on dude, the whole corporate environment is an act.

I just don't see it like that.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3029 on: July 02, 2019, 08:55:15 AM »
has gib bailed already  ;D

no posts or price updates for 3-4 days  ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3030 on: July 02, 2019, 08:59:13 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I tried using bitcoins at Target and they didn't accept them. Totally worthless in my opinion.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3031 on: July 02, 2019, 09:08:54 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I tried using bitcoins at Target and they didn't accept them. Totally worthless in my opinion.

you just don't understand the tech bro.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3032 on: July 02, 2019, 09:16:52 AM »

He only posts when it goes up.  Never when it goes down.  Hope this helps.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3033 on: July 03, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
why can't you survive in the corporate world?

Im probably just too proud to change. The shit I saw at Amazon was sickening. I don't want to become the kind of person who is happy to make that wheel spin round. I don't even know if it's possible.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3034 on: July 03, 2019, 07:01:03 PM »
I’m not sure where  you are situated or market, however 2 years ago I relocated 2 weatherboard homes onto vacant land in a cheap area.
Approach people who are looking to knock down their old homes and offer them next to nothing to take it of their hands, provided it’s on stumps and weatherboard.
Most times you can get a house for under 10k or even free if you’re lucky. Relocated the house onto land purchased, set some money aside for renovations and you could come out with a hefty profit margin if you pay attention to costs and market.

Oh damn, I never considered relocating the home  what kind of ROI did you get doing that?

Great idea, thanks!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #3035 on: July 03, 2019, 07:31:24 PM »
Oh, and $(bitcoin(30day_MovingAverage))....

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3036 on: July 03, 2019, 08:47:35 PM »
I never had any interest in money until realizing I couldn't survive in the corporate world. Im trying to get started in real estate with 150k. I've been reading up, but the information is endless. My first thought is to flip houses, build up a bit more capital, and then transition to rentals (or maybe REITs?).

Cheap properties near me are mostly around 300k. I can buy manufactured homes for 50-80k, but I haven't looked into whether those things can be flipped yet. Since I don't have a job, I doubt I can get a mortgage so that leaves auctions, maybe? Someone in my family with lots of experience is willing to help me learn how to flip, but I need to make the initial deal.

Any tips?

I think for now, REITS are a good place for your money. Flipping/renno etc easier said than done.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3037 on: July 03, 2019, 08:49:41 PM »
Dipping hard.

Let's hope this is a quick precursor to a bullrun.

It may well be. I'm not really a chartist, but lots of comments out there about finding a new base etc. Also some speculation of whales "bringing down the market a bit" so as to broaden the base of new investors able to come in etc. Who knows. For me its really an "all or nothing" hedge bet on a range of possible future scenarios.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3038 on: July 03, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »

I'm here and am back. Was on a remote island on a surf trip. Poor connectivity, and when I did connect I found the Government (in the country I was in) had actually blocked GetBig due to concerns about inappropriate content lol! (Ron - if you want to know the country PM me and I'll reply).

BTB been on a bit of a roller coaster last week...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3039 on: July 03, 2019, 08:53:25 PM »
Goodmorrow,

Next time, try walking in and offer to pay with a 1kg gold bar, and see how that goes...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3040 on: July 04, 2019, 06:52:29 AM »
I'm here and am back. Was on a remote island on a surf trip. Poor connectivity, and when I did connect I found the Government (in the country I was in) had actually blocked GetBig due to concerns about inappropriate content lol! (Ron - if you want to know the country PM me and I'll reply).

BTB been on a bit of a roller coaster last week...

;D

It's getting back on track now. Plenty room for more growth and profit I think.

I'm hoping bitcoin cash and ethereum moon soon.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3041 on: July 09, 2019, 08:13:53 PM »
Bumping to $12.200 30 day moving average of crypto peace ...

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #3042 on: July 10, 2019, 02:23:22 AM »
this ponzi scheme still going ? wait till the whales start dumping , they already lost out last time . . .

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3043 on: July 10, 2019, 04:21:54 AM »
$ 13.002

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3044 on: July 10, 2019, 05:09:32 AM »
this ponzi scheme still going ? wait till the whales start dumping , they already lost out last time . . .

Why would whales dump? They want price to go up and are actually accumulating. Only reason to dump has been to spook the market into a sell off to enable them to accumulate more.

If you believe one of the long term possible scenarios, in the future anyone who holds a single bit coin would be rich and protected for life. If holding more then could be rich beyond belief. Not saying it will happen, but it could. Which is why it makes sense to at least hold some santoshies. Whatever you accumulate now could be worth years of spending power in the future..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3045 on: July 10, 2019, 12:08:18 PM »
Why would whales dump? They want price to go up and are actually accumulating. Only reason to dump has been to spook the market into a sell off to enable them to accumulate more.

If you believe one of the long term possible scenarios, in the future anyone who holds a single bit coin would be rich and protected for life. If holding more then could be rich beyond belief. Not saying it will happen, but it could. Which is why it makes sense to at least hold some santoshies. Whatever you accumulate now could be worth years of spending power in the future..
Only thing with this is the whales need other people to also own Bitcoin. What's the point if they are the only ones who have it? Then it becomes useless. If you have a currency and own 99% of it it is worthless to the rest of the world. So the whales would be smart to not accumulate too much otherwise they will kill it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3046 on: July 10, 2019, 12:10:26 PM »
^^^^^^^
And maybe the bankers become whales - because they want to kill Bitcoin.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3047 on: July 10, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »
^^^^^^^
And maybe the bankers become whales - because they want to kill Bitcoin.

Bitcoin cannot be killed. So bankers, being bankers, need to find ways to profit from it. Which they are doing. Almost anyone in the banking and finance industry already owns some personally. That should tell u something...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3049 on: July 12, 2019, 03:10:08 PM »