Author Topic: A Year on Gear  (Read 9136 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: A Year on Gear
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 12:16:16 PM »
125mg of test E every 3 days
12,5mg of aromasin ED (split am/pm)

HCG and peptides are great additions if you can afford

I was always concerned with prolactin regarding all of these peptides...I have a few secret peps i used tht many few other know about but i'm sure some have heard of...BUTTT when i have access to GH i do not need to use the others that i don't even use anyway...When people run pharm grade at high doses they start to realize how much of a hole they're burning in their pocket... i've noticed 300mg/cyp with 4iu GH when cruising can maintain ALL size YET not maintain the "look" of hardness and vascularity and dryness...

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 01:43:36 PM »
Actually, 15 months, but that didn't rhyme. TRT levels, between 200-250 mg/week. Lost about 10 pounds of fat, put on about 15-20 of muscle.

Health wise, my blood pressure and resting heart rate went DOWN. My blood tests showed not a single deviation from the previous years.

Testosterone, is there anything it CAN'T do?
I'm 41 years old and want to follow the same protocol. Did you inject once a week for stable blood levels? Did you use arimidex or aromasin?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 12:44:24 AM »
I was always concerned with prolactin regarding all of these peptides...I have a few secret peps i used tht many few other know about but i'm sure some have heard of...BUTTT when i have access to GH i do not need to use the others that i don't even use anyway...When people run pharm grade at high doses they start to realize how much of a hole they're burning in their pocket... i've noticed 300mg/cyp with 4iu GH when cruising can maintain ALL size YET not maintain the "look" of hardness and vascularity and dryness...

I dont think peps will raise prolacting much except for GHRP6 which is kinda outdated anyway...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 06:56:06 AM »
shouldn't hcg be used intermintently

The main purpose is just to keep the balls plump.  Nothing else.  The actual levels will still only be 0-1 while on it.  This is for the "average" user who hasn't used AAS before and will panic when they shrink up.  Some, like myself, never have any problems with shrinkage. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 12:10:08 PM »
not according to some top endos, different people metabolize and excrete testosterone at varying rates, requiring differing TRT protocols. I agree doses should taper as people get older but that does not mean everyone should be on the same amount.
Two of the top (Gordon and crisler) seem to be lowering doses nowadays (60 to 80mg a week) and shooting more often in order to avoid ai's, etc.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »
I'm 41 years old and want to follow the same protocol. Did you inject once a week for stable blood levels? Did you use arimidex or aromasin?

50 Years old. Yes, once a week IM glute. My estro was high-normal, so I have been taking about 10 mg aromisin (exemestane) E2D/E3D depending on how I feel.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 08:24:03 PM »
Two of the top (Gordon and crisler) seem to be lowering doses nowadays (60 to 80mg a week) and shooting more often in order to avoid ai's, etc.
How often do they recommend their patients to inject? I'm guessing they're still sticking with Enanthate or Cypionate?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 10:46:31 AM »
How often do they recommend their patients to inject? I'm guessing they're still sticking with Enanthate or Cypionate?
From what I've read it is twice a week as the majority of the population isn't going to want to do more due to inconvenience, etc.

I am just giving info from what I've read as have never been a patient of either just as an FYI.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 09:35:20 PM »

Once a week.  Cyp mostly, Enan on occassion or Cyp/Prop combo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 09:39:39 PM »
50 Years old. Yes, once a week IM glute. My estro was high-normal, so I have been taking about 10 mg aromisin (exemestane) E2D/E3D depending on how I feel.

Wish the docs would get on the aromasin boat ASAP.  It's much better than adex.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 02:58:55 PM »
AJ, are you still sticking to same protocol(250mgs of Test a week)? If so, how is everything going? I ask because at 41 years old married with kids, I'm VERY interested in trying the same thing. Anything I need to look out for?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2015, 03:18:44 PM »
Here's why I cycle, test is fantastic but I am mainly concerned about:

Hair loss

Reducing HDL

Prostate cancer
you are gay.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2015, 12:27:59 AM »
125-150 shouldn't even really be trt level... Reality it should be around 100 and tapered down as you get older.. having 1396ng/dl as a 80 year old is not beneficial at all imo and the rest of the body can not handle that like it once could.. But i digress, THIS IS BODYBUILDING *Kicks man down hole*
I get your point, but look at it this way: what if we decline with age because our test levels drop, instead of the reverse? Then it would make sense to keep it high(er). Perhaps not high-normal for a 16-y.o. boy, but high-normal for a healthy 40-y.o.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2015, 12:39:00 AM »
I get your point, but look at it this way: what if we decline with age because our test levels drop, instead of the reverse? Then it would make sense to keep it high(er). Perhaps not high-normal for a 16-y.o. boy, but high-normal for a healthy 40-y.o.

We don't decline because our test levels drop. The body drops the test levels to something your CNS can handle. This is why in your bloodwork your levels become more elevated like LDL and hemocrit when your older and cycle and barely budge when you're younger and cycle...There are no flaws with the human body's process to that degree..Human body is an amazing thing...It knows what we need...test levels of 1300 are fine for a 40 year old because some (not alot) active, healthy 40 year olds naturally are still in the 700-800's so there isn't a huge difference...But when we're talking 70's and it's 1300...The ratio is even father...A 70 year old would be lucky to have 450-500...Even lower realistically...Much lower...This is not a small enough ratio for someone that age to compensate for...Yes maybe if you gave them 20 year old organs, GH treatment and gave them the body to compensate for it..But we're not there yet..nothing about 150mg test is good for a 80 year old...There are 70 year olds that lift that cycle that i'm aware of...They're at greater risks by statists to have a heart attack cycling...But just because they have a higher risk does not mean it will happen..

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 01:41:14 AM »
We don't decline because our test levels drop. The body drops the test levels to something your CNS can handle. This is why in your bloodwork your levels become more elevated like LDL and hemocrit when your older and cycle and barely budge when you're younger and cycle...There are no flaws with the human body's process to that degree..Human body is an amazing thing...It knows what we need...test levels of 1300 are fine for a 40 year old because some (not alot) active, healthy 40 year olds naturally are still in the 700-800's so there isn't a huge difference...But when we're talking 70's and it's 1300...The ratio is even father...A 70 year old would be lucky to have 450-500...Even lower realistically...Much lower...This is not a small enough ratio for someone that age to compensate for...Yes maybe if you gave them 20 year old organs, GH treatment and gave them the body to compensate for it..But we're not there yet..nothing about 150mg test is good for a 80 year old...There are 70 year olds that lift that cycle that i'm aware of...They're at greater risks by statists to have a heart attack cycling...But just because they have a higher risk does not mean it will happen..

Hmmm... the fact that test levels can be increased during old age by dietary interventions and more exercise seem to point at the opposite. Will find the time to delve into this.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 01:44:58 AM »
Hmmm... the fact that test levels can be increased during old age by dietary interventions and more exercise seem to point at the opposite. Will find the time to delve into this.

Levels are lower now than ever...so an increase at 70-80 years old with diet and exercise will not have you in the 1100-1300 range you're thinking of lol...More like from extremely low T (nothing to do with lack of production it's shitty lifestyle)...to right out of low T range....This is not detrimental to the human body like the ratios i was talking before...And if you were to look at studies with actual numbers and effects of changing of lifestyles,, what i just explained is all you will find. Post some studies here when you venture into it because i'm certain i'm correct

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 03:12:28 AM »
what did it do physique wise? do you have before and after pics?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 12:27:12 AM »
Levels are lower now than ever...so an increase at 70-80 years old with diet and exercise will not have you in the 1100-1300 range you're thinking of lol...More like from extremely low T (nothing to do with lack of production it's shitty lifestyle)...to right out of low T range....This is not detrimental to the human body like the ratios i was talking before...And if you were to look at studies with actual numbers and effects of changing of lifestyles,, what i just explained is all you will find. Post some studies here when you venture into it because i'm certain i'm correct

In your opinion what is the ideal test level to aim for with TRT? Around 600 or so?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 12:45:09 AM »
In your opinion what is the ideal test level to aim for with TRT? Around 600 or so?

Anything over 800 and under 1,500 is ideal up until you're 60... From then i'd say you would wanna be more in the 500-700 range till 70-75... Then ideally 350-500 is where you wanna be up until you die....May even require less when you're 85 etc..

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 12:53:18 AM »
Anything over 800 and under 1,500 is ideal up until you're 60... From then i'd say you would wanna be more in the 500-700 range till 70-75... Then ideally 350-500 is where you wanna be up until you die....May even require less when you're 85 etc..

How about optimal TRT doses for HGH for longlivity (is it weight dependent)?

up to 60 years old;
70-75

Good info, always enjoy reading your posts.