Author Topic: Trump calls out those cowardly motherfuckers at NBC  (Read 16645 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Trump calls out those cowardly motherfuckers at NBC
« on: June 29, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »
Ψ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Trump calls out those cowardly motherfuckers at NBC
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:16:08 PM »
FAIL

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »
Illegal immigration certainly is an issue.  The best way to deal with it, I could not tell you.  My day to day dealings with Mexicans are mostly very positive, so I can't say Im opposed to living in or amongst them.  That being said, I don't like the fact that millions of them will cross the border illegally and in 20-30 years control the majority vote.  TV networks for the most part suck a big fat cock and they absolutely have an agenda so I'm glad Trump is telling them to piss off.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »

Damn. Well, good for him.

And my view on illegal aliens is not a very positive one. In my line of work, I deal with Mexicans on a weekly basis. I would say ( and I am being VERY fair ) 99 % of them are illegal. And I know this for fact because I have asked their employers. I would ask them, but their English is very poor. Plus, I highly doubt they would tell me the truth, for obvious reasons.

Btw, where do you think their money goes ? This should be an easy answer.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 03:09:25 PM »
Petitions have become a weapon to chill speech.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 03:13:47 PM »
youre fired-nbc

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
This is a work to hype next season's "Celebrity Apprentice."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 06:39:25 PM »

Nope.....liberal MSM trying to bash Trump any chance they can.

Only real man left in America is Justice Antonin Scalia

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
If it is, it was a miserable failure on Trump's part. NBC told him, "You're fired!"

Mark Burnett (the Survivor show guy) owns the rights to the show, and they can continue the franchise without The Donald.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 06:43:09 PM »
Here are five facts about the unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S.

1.  There were 11.2 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2012, a total unchanged from 2009, and currently making up 3.5% of the nation’s population. (Preliminary estimates show the population was 11.3 million in 2013.) The number of unauthorized immigrants peaked in 2007 at 12.2 million, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.
Number of unauthorized immigrants from Mexico declines since 2007 peak.

2.   Mexicans make up about half of all unauthorized immigrants (52%), though their numbers have been declining in recent years. There were 5.9 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2012, down from 6.4 million in 2009, according to Pew Research Center estimates. Over the same time period, the number of unauthorized immigrants from Asia, the Caribbean, Central America and a grouping of countries in the Middle East, Africa and some other areas grew slightly (unauthorized immigrant populations from South America and Europe/Canada did not change significantly).

3.  Six states alone account for 60% of unauthorized immigrants—California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois. But the distribution of the population is changing. From 2009 to 2012, several East Coast states were among those with population increases, whereas several Western states were among those with population decreases. There were seven states overall in which the unauthorized immigrant population increased: Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Meanwhile, there were 14 states in which the population decreased over the same time period: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico, New York and Oregon. Despite a decline, Nevada has the nation’s largest share (8%) of unauthorized immigrants in its state population.

4.  Unauthorized immigrants make up 5.1% of the U.S. labor force. In the U.S. labor force, there were 8.1 million unauthorized immigrants either working or looking for work in 2012. Among the states, Nevada (10%), California (9%), Texas (9%) and New Jersey (8%) had the highest shares of unauthorized immigrants in their labor forces.

5.  About 7% of K-12 students had at least one unauthorized immigrant parent in 2012. Among these students, about eight-in-ten (79%) were born in the U.S. In Nevada, almost one-in-five students (18%) have at least one unauthorized immigrant parent, the largest share in the nation. Other top states on this measure are California (13%), Texas (13%) and Arizona (11%).

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/11/18/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 07:44:18 PM »
don't forget most of the repubs running for president SUPPORT AMNESTY.

Cruz and Trump do not. 

Jeb bush calls it an 'act of love' to sneak into the USA illegally and actually claimed to be mexican repeatedly on legal documents, one while voting.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2015, 07:48:37 PM »
don't forget most of the repubs running for president SUPPORT AMNESTY.

Cruz and Trump do not. 

Jeb bush calls it an 'act of love' to sneak into the USA illegally and actually claimed to be mexican repeatedly on legal documents, one while voting.

One of those guys will win the nomination and then lose the General.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 07:54:43 PM »
i've been to Trump Tower in New York and His Hotel in Las Vegas, both place were infested with Illegal immigrant workers , yet NBC are the Cowards  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 08:00:57 PM »
i've been to Trump Tower in New York and His Hotel in Las Vegas, both place were infested with Illegal immigrant workers , yet NBC are the Cowards  ::)

trump was a lifelong democrat/liberal.  it's well-documented.

Then in 2008, he decided there was something about obama eh didn't like - and he dedicated 8 years to dissing obama.  He's a populist with no real emotion about conservative positions.  He simply adopted every anti-obama and "whatever the most popular issue of the day is"... Seeing Eric Cantor booted for being soft on amnesty, and seeing polls, Trump knew being anti-amnesty was the #1 top populist position with repub base.

he has no firm beliefs on anything.  He just runs on 1) anti obama and 2) whatever it hot with base voters right now.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 08:52:17 PM »
Very few Latinos here in Canada (Calgary) when I was growing up.  In fact, I wasn't until I was in the 9th grade that I actually had a Latino in my class in school.   And the first time I overhead someone speaking in Spanish was when I was 19 and went to Mexico with my family for a vacation.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 09:01:28 PM »
If it is, it was a miserable failure on Trump's part. NBC told him, "You're fired!"

Mark Burnett (the Survivor show guy) owns the rights to the show, and they can continue the franchise without The Donald.

I wouldn't watch it without him.  And I'm sure it's ratings would suffer a lot.
Ψ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 09:06:31 PM »
I wouldn't watch it without him.  And I'm sure it's ratings would suffer a lot.

"its"

it's is a contraction for "it is", which I'm sure you know of course.

Just trying to be a "useful idiot" over here.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 09:10:44 PM »
Very few Latinos here in Canada (Calgary) when I was growing up.  In fact, I wasn't until I was in the 9th grade that I actually had a Latino in my class in school.   And the first time I overhead someone speaking in Spanish was when I was 19 and went to Mexico with my family for a vacation.

Spanish and Arab is all you hear now in MTL. NOt very happy about this. I got that south park clip of Mr Garisson saying "can we get rid of all the Mexicans?" That was some funny shit...
?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 11:47:59 PM »
Very few Latinos here in Canada (Calgary) when I was growing up.  In fact, I wasn't until I was in the 9th grade that I actually had a Latino in my class in school.   And the first time I overhead someone speaking in Spanish was when I was 19 and went to Mexico with my family for a vacation.

Lucky u. Not in California where I grew up ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 11:59:47 PM »
"its"

it's is a contraction for "it is", which I'm sure you know of course.

Just trying to be a "useful idiot" over here.

and succeeding
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 12:00:57 AM »
FAIL

The  name of your upcoming autobiography?
Ψ

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 12:23:53 AM »

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 07:56:57 AM »
People don't normally think "diversity" when they think of Calgary, if they think of Calgary at all. :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 02:06:01 PM »
and succeeding

Still not holding a candle to you though.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »
Trump'd  8)