Author Topic: A hot chick whistled at me this morning and said I had a nice ass  (Read 6294 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: A hot chick whistled at me this morning and said I had a nice ass
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2015, 10:44:14 PM »
I was on my morning run when this hot babe whistles at me from a BMW. I walked over to her window and she said "you have a very nice ass. I'd give you my number but you'll probably just file it with the other thousand numbers girls hand to you." We shared a laugh and got back to my run.

We only need: village name ( to join you on morning runs)  8)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2015, 10:56:51 PM »
I was on my morning run when this hot babe whistles at me from a BMW. I walked over to her window and she said "you have a very nice ass. I'd give you my number but you'll probably just file it with the other thousand numbers girls hand to you." We shared a laugh and got back to my run.

This happened.

io856

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 11:01:17 AM »
That's bs. I am stageworthy at all times and could win a national level contest with only 2 weeks notice. I am also a regional powerlifting champion. I have tree trunk thighs and I run 5 miles 5 times a week (there foes that magic 5x5 again). I carry 3.78% bodyfat and I have Black Belts in 3 disciplines. If you cannot run don't blame bodybuilding. Blame the fact that you're an obese out of shape dude.
bullshit

pics or it didn't happen

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
ATTENTION MODS. YOU MISSED ONE OF KENPO MACHINE'S SHIT THREADS.