Author Topic: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.  (Read 22344 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 04:39:01 AM »
Put it into perspective that Xfactor has been member here for about 10 years and has a negligible physique while on hormones year round that could not compete at top amateur level...So to take advice from someone like that would be more stupid than taking advice from the local high shcool JV football coach i'm sorry to say it..You could put a wheesel boy with progeria on tren for 8 years and he will look much better doing JV football workouts full body workouts...Shit gh15 showed you how in 8-10 short months you can become an ifbb pro.....You think many people here have taken injectable lasix pre contest and pissed like a racehorse before they got on stage? Or taken 5 tablespoons of GHB during prep and pre training being high as a kite like we've seen evan centofani in videos like i have?..Remember that the stylish things in modern day USA are the ones that get all the attention whether it's for the better or th worse..everyone followed magazine workouts and high rep getting pumps training and nobody listened to dorian-style until when you may guess?? WHEN HE BECAME MR OLYMPIA..Then everyone asks him "What did you do mr dorian" well very simple..These methods worked BEFORE he became the mr olympia and they're continuing to work after...

Evan uses GHB? Haah wouldnt suprise me though

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2015, 05:40:10 AM »
Evan uses GHB? Haah wouldnt suprise me though

Yess,and as many others do....Evan is one of the ones that is very health conscious or "self-aware" of what he's doing to his body...YET he caught the bug and has a dream..You'll see in miltuple videos of Evan that he's not shy about sharing with the viewers his concerns with bodybuilding and it's detrimental effects on the human body at the professional level...These are the bodybuilders with potential that will NEVER reach top 3 olympia because he is just flat out not willing to risk pre-contest ritual that is sick in the head and makes the bodybuilder sick to his stomach literally and figuratively.. He won't be able to bring that extra level..As you can see he didn't do particularly great at the arnold classic... and was.....irreleant,,He knwos it's not joke but it's better than SOME alternatives because he does not have to taper off of it which is a process in itself that can be very easily messed up given the tons of other things he has to worry about during the day with injection and meal timing pre contest...You don't see evan out in the public as much as other bb's at his level...He can afford to...Not LITERALLY, but FIGURATIVELY speaking...He has the time to be F'd up on drugs..

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2015, 06:25:21 AM »
Yikes fuk all that shit. It's a Rough sport at the top

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2015, 08:30:21 AM »

I've mustered up enough responses for you an spent too much time typing that you didn't deserve...You're confident but shouldn't be

Oh I'm confident, this is how me and my physique roll into the office. How about you man?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2015, 11:14:36 AM »
The sun blocking the Rolex face bro

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »
Oh I'm confident, this is how me and my physique roll into the office. How about you man?

You glued a Ferrari badge to your Nissan micra?

Seriously tho, you must be doing very well for your self.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »

What kind of job are you in where u can make dough like that and have a full sleeve?

Its cool you make lots of dough, but the porsche and roleynand all of that is just american-ized Yuppie culture of consumerism. I feel like baby boomers in their 50-70s find all that shit appealing. Young professionals seem to shy away from that yuppie culture now. I always find it cool to hear about guys with millions who roll around in a 1989 pontiac. That is epic confidence and self awareness at its fullest. Hell, my wife bought a lexus and im almost embarrased to drive around in it. Just not my style.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 03:44:13 PM »
What kind of job are you in where u can make dough like that and have a full sleeve?

Its cool you make lots of dough, but the porsche and roleynand all of that is just american-ized Yuppie culture of consumerism. I always find it cool to hear about guys with millions who roll around in a 1989 pontiac. That is epic confidence and self awareness at its fullest. Hell, my wife bought a lexus and im almost embarrased to drive around in it. Just not my style.

was kinda curious about that as well...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2015, 04:45:05 PM »
was kinda curious about that as well...

If you're at the point where you can make a lot of doe then i can't really see many jobs that wouldn't allow you to have a sleeve? I don't think it really matters

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2015, 04:49:38 PM »
If you're at the point where you can make a lot of doe then i can't really see many jobs that wouldn't allow you to have a sleeve? I don't think it really matters

Ah, that explains it then!
?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2015, 05:11:41 PM »

Its cool you make lots of dough, but the porsche and roleynand all of that is just american-ized Yuppie culture of consumerism. I feel like baby boomers in their 50-70s find all that shit appealing. Young professionals seem to shy away from that yuppie culture now. I always find it cool to hear about guys with millions who roll around in a 1989 pontiac. That is epic confidence and self awareness at its fullest. Hell, my wife bought a lexus and im almost embarrased to drive around in it. Just not my style.

I am a managing partner of a software development company. Just bought out our second competitor this year. Hard work, execution of a good idea,  good timing, and a little luck hit the jackpot.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2015, 05:27:04 PM »
I am a managing partner of a software development company. Just bought out our second competitor this year. Hard work, execution of a good idea,  good timing, and a little luck hit the jackpot.

you a programmer?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2015, 05:33:28 PM »
you a programmer?

No but I have 50 working for me

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
No but I have 50 working for me

Howd u get to that point

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2015, 05:45:09 PM »
Howd u get to that point

MBA, learned to sell, thought of an idea, raised capital, execution, rest is history. Growing like crazy yet doing so sustainably.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2015, 05:51:15 PM »
MBA, learned to sell, thought of an idea, raised capital, execution, rest is history. Growing like crazy yet doing so sustainably.

Did the mba help much? Or was it just for networking Really?

Also, what goes into raising capital? Like u go door to door? Ask fam and friends.? Sorry just relly curious in shit that matters. This thread is way more interesting with you in it. Thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2015, 04:37:48 AM »
One thing I know is 100% true is all the top drug and prep gurus look very average it dosn't mean they don't have the knowledge. ALOT of Bodybuilders hire John O'reagon he's not in shape dosn;t look like he has ever lifted but he has insane drug knowledgeable with the whole science of AAS use, he got numerous guys their pro cards. chris aceto he is skin and bone and he got numerous Bodybuilders their pro cards. hany rambod -the guy is fat as fuck and he has gotten ton of guys their pro cards and has helped Phil heath, jay cuttler get their sandows. I know they are so called "prep coaches" but these guys do give drug advise!

george farah-fakhri Muburak- Both are just decent prep guys but they look better physicaly then the above listed names. I went through a Fitness technology course and also went through pharmaceutical tech school so I def know how drugs work. That dosn't mean I have great genetics. I know how to stack drugs though. everybody is going to respond diffrent. I kept my side effects to a minimum. These pics are taken with a 10$ phone. It's also a transformation thread. I never said I was so many weeks out! just watch. This will be a crazy transformation. I know because I have hit peak conditioning with size. I was younger but I'll hit it again. It might take another 8 months but I'll get there.

You also got to take into account I got fucked up my back and neck discs is a car wreck also got hooked on pain pills , I didn't train for years! This is 8 months of consistent training that's all. I only have been using higher dosges mainly during my cutting stack because I used alot of fast acting AAS wich required daily injections.

I purposely got small! My BF% at 220lbs was just too high. I want to do it 100% right this time.I'll buy a better phone and belive me in 8 months totally diffrent story. My strength is still there and I'm hungry to get back in PEAK condition with size. For those who think I should hide who I am there is no point! I have nothing to hide! I don't do anything where i would have to hide my indentitiy. Not saying my past was great but diffrent person for now.

whitewidow

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2015, 04:45:09 AM »
Time for you to post a pic as well my man. Lots of critisizing and no pics to know who this is all coming from. Since seeing WW's pics, you can't blame me.

Oh geez brother your pics were nothing special.Mine were taken with a 10$ phone.not impressive in photos-in person diffrent story plus I'm a pretty boy probably overall better looking and way tanner. You have a  Good build but nothing mind blowing. how would your drug knowledge be better? did you go to college for this type of stuff. I could go on and on about top drug/prep gurus who don't touch weights. It's science brother. It's knowing half-lifes and training when your at peak hormone levels. alot of diet and meal timing is also involved but IFBB pros hire guys who are good at that they don't know shit about it. They just have the genetics.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2015, 03:13:53 PM »
expect a PM from the guy in

Lolll

whitewidow

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2015, 03:49:27 PM »
expect a PM from the guy in

you at least posted pics. I can handle you but I don't like guys who talk and don't post pics. xfactor posted his pics,Ptest posted his,walter white posted his, ritch posted his so at least they got balls this is getbig of course guys are going to criticise.

whitewidow

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
Did the mba help much? Or was it just for networking Really?

Also, what goes into raising capital? Like u go door to door? Ask fam and friends.? Sorry just relly curious in shit that matters. This thread is way more interesting with you in it. Thanks

he went on shark tank.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2015, 05:01:41 PM »
he went on shark tank.
Lmao fuck that show.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2015, 05:04:21 PM »
he went on shark tank.

Lmao!!! WW for the win

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2015, 05:07:00 AM »
Lmao!!! WW for the win

don't lie Mark Cuban gets 25%-JK. good work brother! I also work my butt off.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2015, 05:59:54 AM »
Nice upgrade from the Cayman.
T