Author Topic: Size (fat) acceptance?!?!?  (Read 8355 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Size (fat) acceptance?!?!?
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:03:17 PM »
So I just stupidly watched 5 minutes of a show over here called 'no fatties allowed'. Stupid because some fat people's attitudes fuck me right off.

So I caught a segment on a dating site run by a guy who goes through and deletes member profiles if they get fat. Which apparently is requested by the typically good looking people. One of these fat slags was all up in bingo wings about it, so they arranged a meeting with the owner, her and 2 hippos she took along.

These stupid fat bitches are asking questions like;

Who made him god?
Why does he get to decide what is or isn't attractive?
What gives him the right to delete profiles based on appearance?

Erm, it's his website, his business. I'm pretty sure that gives him the right. It's what a high number of his customers requested, why should he upset the many to please the few?

So then Jabba 1, Jabba 2 and Jabba 3 sat scrolling through the site on a tablet, absolutely ripping to shreds every single slim pretty girl they saw based on nothing but their photos. All the while flapping on about how they deserve acceptance, image shouldn't matter and it's what's inside that counts. Stupid fat fucking hippocrites.

I had to switch off the TV and go for a fag. Rant over  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Size (fat) acceptance?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 02:08:00 PM »
Fat people are the worst.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 02:09:24 PM »
Would love to have that job.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 02:10:05 PM »
The obese are a threat to national security.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 02:34:02 PM »
They are working towards a world where 'fat shaming' is considered in the same way racism is. That's what these fat fucks want so they don't have to feel bad about slamming tubes of pringles and digging into a 10 bone KFC bucket. Only problem is fat is a choice where as your skin colour isn't. All the situps in the world won't affect the PIGment of your skin.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »
There is no tolerance for fat period.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »
There is no tolerance for fat period.

The fattest that I can tolerate is a 4-pack.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 02:40:29 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 03:03:54 PM »

Impossible to disagree with someone who owns such a suave hairdoo...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 03:34:22 PM »
Gotta yet again say the following. When you take out fear and school bullies people degrade. The fat asses we see is pure proof of this.

There was like one fat kid per class in my day and that person sure got it bad.... The others did not dare overconsume cals as they knew they would be that fatty being ridiculed so they "kept their mouths shut"

Bullies, easy to hate, but gotta love them for people the turds in check. Since bullying has been abolished, look at all the shit/ugly people who have surfaced freely to express themselves. Fuck that shit. They just "ugly" up my day.

Time to fight back! So.... Who's with me? (SF1900???)
 8) ;D
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 04:17:36 AM »
What a dream job, being able to browse fatties all day and delete them hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!!!! Shame I can't delete my wife :-\ Only joking, she wouldn't fit in the windows recycling bin

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 04:22:16 AM »
They are working towards a world where 'fat shaming' is considered in the same way racism is. That's what these fat fucks want so they don't have to feel bad about slamming tubes of pringles and digging into a 10 bone KFC bucket. Only problem is fat is a choice where as your skin colour isn't. All the situps in the world won't affect the PIGment of your skin.

Exactly. Black mans motto, you have better chance winning lotto

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 04:28:32 AM »
I think shops and supermarkets should place bollards at the entrance to aisles that contain junk food. If you don't fit through, you've had enough.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 04:32:44 AM »
Their lack of willpower is sickening.
P

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 04:37:00 AM »
TBH, I'm pretty thankful for fat people. It makes those in reasonably good shape (like me) feel better about themselves. :) 8)

My work environment is pretty weird. Fat women always discussing dieting yet always looking the same. ???

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 04:41:34 AM »
TBH, I'm pretty thankful for fat people. It makes those in reasonably good shape (like me) feel better about themselves. :) 8)

My work environment is pretty weird. Fat women always discussing dieting yet always looking the same. ???

This times million. If everyone was in shape it would just make me more neurotic about being in shape and staying that way

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 04:43:08 AM »

:D

I could literally write a book about these cows in my office.

Someone brings cakes in, and the herd rushes to the table and you hear the inevitable "Ooooo how many sins do you reckon are in these?" or "I'm going to take one of these they're quite small"

One whale once exclaimed "I'm not eating today, got my weigh in at Slimming World!"

The next day she comes in and a few of the other pod members gather round to hear about her dieting success as she weighed 2 pounds lighter than 6 years ago when she started (no one mentions the fact that she had her leg amputated during that time)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 06:13:24 AM »
:D

I could literally write a book about these cows in my office.

Someone brings cakes in, and the herd rushes to the table and you hear the inevitable "Ooooo how many sins do you reckon are in these?" or "I'm going to take one of these they're quite small"

One whale once exclaimed "I'm not eating today, got my weigh in at Slimming World!"

The next day she comes in and a few of the other pod members gather round to hear about her dieting success as she weighed 2 pounds lighter than 6 years ago when she started (no one mentions the fact that she had her leg amputated during that time)

I love how everyday they come up with some bullshit type of celebration so they can bring in and share their cake and high calorie dips.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 06:24:33 AM »
Gotta yet again say the following. When you take out fear and school bullies people degrade. The fat asses we see is pure proof of this.

There was like one fat kid per class in my day and that person sure got it bad.... The others did not dare overconsume cals as they knew they would be that fatty being ridiculed so they "kept their mouths shut"

Bullies, easy to hate, but gotta love them for people the turds in check. Since bullying has been abolished, look at all the shit/ugly people who have surfaced freely to express themselves. Fuck that shit. They just "ugly" up my day.

Time to fight back! So.... Who's with me? (SF1900???)
 8) ;D

Its a flawed argument, sorry.

You're failing to consider that when kids get bullied in school at a young age for being overweight, they are still too young to have control over what they eat or exercise. Its the parents who are going grocery shopping, cooking the food, and feeding it to their children. Even if the kid got bullied in school for being overweight, it wouldn't change anything unless the parents diet habits changed. You blame the parents.
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 06:43:27 AM »
I love how everyday they come up with some bullshit type of celebration so they can bring in and share their cake and high calorie dips.

With accompanying excuses as to why they can't lose weight.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 06:46:23 AM »

Hahaha yes, one fat bitch even had the nerve to 'celebrate' her ungodly loss of 4 pounds in 3 months by bringing in a tin of chocolates for the herd  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 06:46:49 AM »
Bingo Wings Of Peace

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 06:50:27 AM »
Bingo Wings Of Peace