Author Topic: vegan gains is the most cut though the bullshit guy all truth  (Read 13449 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: vegan gains is the most cut though the bullshit guy all truth
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 08:47:25 PM »
What! Non-Human carnivores get a pass because you think they are dumber than humans.  Humans ARE carnivores, look at what happens to those who reject this truly positive human attribute, they end up full retard like vegan gains, dude has lost his mind. What has ensured humanity's survival is it's willingness to look past sentimentality and naive idealism and do what NEEDS to be done to survive.  Fuck VEGAN FAGG@TS.  Human methods are UGLY but effective.

He actually admits he "was" schizophrenic but of course becoming vegan has made his mental issues get better. ::)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2015, 12:36:52 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2015, 05:00:22 AM »
What's up with those tediously unfunny sketches that Vegan Gains does which often involve him dressing in drag? :-\

Does he actually think people find it amusing? ???

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015, 10:32:49 AM »
"Humans ARE carnivores"-Radical Plato... :-\ ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015, 10:37:56 AM »
The fuck... why do people watch this shit? These YouTube "Gurus" might have had their place at one point, but now it is like a mud-slinging contest and everyone just tunes in for the pathetic drama. Even that Lucian/bios3 dude who I used to think was pretty cool and knew his shit, is making all of this videos about vegan gains.

That goofy ass monkey armed Blahah guy made a video about the vegan kid, title is like "Let's get it onnnnnnnn!"

Get WHAT on? You are just slinging mud on the internet with a kid that,, and I'm not saying aliens.... .but the kid is a fucking alien. Plus you got a black eye in a bar fight and have more estrogen than a pregnant woman. Jokes on you loser.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 02:31:12 PM »
vegan gains got a nice ownage over layne norton, I mean total exposure :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 02:58:37 PM »
wow you went full retard.. hmm ok,
He already responded the grandfather situation, he performed CPR on his granpa' and that was the only reason his grandfather made it to the hospital, filming wasn't his 1st priority. He tried to explain to him also the benefits why veganism may help his health with scientific facts, but got shunned.

And I agree with you lots of Vegetarians/Vegans are way off and express their superiority complex on others, reason why they get hated so much.

However I'm taking another approach, I eat meat if I feel like it but ONLY the organic/ecological and very rarely.. before modern civilization humans ate meat once a week maybe even less.. This tradition still goes on in native tribes like Papua New Guinea, African tribes, Amazonian Tribes. IF you notice when visitors specially from Television go to these tribes they offer a Goat/Lama/Buffalo to welcome/celebrate their visitors.. raising a Buffalo/Lama/Goat doesn't take 1day.. it takes 5-10+ years.

The meat industry is disgusting, I actually visited one of these and was very near to fight the owner because the butcher was kicking the pigs like nothing.. No love, bad food, No exercise, No space. Corn and antibiotics was almost the only thing they ate.

Being vegan with no limitations is a good approach IMO, because eventually these meat industry companies will eventually die off.

LOL  ;D ;D, why I love getbig..
There are positives for both vegan and non-vegan.

Also, I believe you are familiar with the African term "bush meat".

It has been theorized that man has gotten taller through the ages due to meat eating---the higher protein content. And that Native Americans (What is now the continental US) were taller than the Europeans that settled here, due to the fact that their diets contained a lot of animal protein.
Meso-Americans diets tended to be based on maize/corn.
Asians today are taller today in part due to a higher protein diets and a more Westernized high animal protein diet has been linked to Japanese women having bigger breasts, yet more instances of breast cancer.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 06:48:45 PM »
Whiny little banana eater. ..... what a pussy

:)
just saw this guys videos today... noticed you were subbed, falcon ;D

i agree, he's the best fitness youtuber that i know of, by far

his destruction of other fitness retards is amazing

some of my favorites:

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
so wait...he is offspring to a mudshark?

10-1 odds he still lives at home, most likely Scarborough in TCHC housing
"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »
I don't hate this kid nearly as much since he owned that hipster with the SS cut and terrorist beard.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2015, 03:20:32 PM »
If bullies only still existed little fags like vegan gains would never even happen.
?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 03:24:42 PM »
I don't hate this kid nearly as much since he owned that hipster with the SS cut and terrorist beard.

8)

the hipster is annoying as well but he did not own him.

walking up to the guy in a public place where he knows he can spout off or be a douche because its a public place and having a camera   pretty much guarantees he won't get smacked

If anything that biggest bitch move someone could do.

Kinda mixed on this kid as he is entertaining and smart but he does have some serious mental issues that eating carrots won't fix.
"

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2015, 03:30:38 PM »

walking up to the guy in a public place where he knows he can spout off or be a douche because its a public place and having a camera   pretty much guarantees he won't get smacked

Kinda mixed on this kid as he is entertaining and smart but he does have some serious mental issues that eating carrots won't fix.

So true and kind of like a certain getbigger here who likes to call out people to kick their asses. He knows damn well it will never happen then when the other person gets sick of his bullshit and "backs out" that person is said to be chicken shit.

Pfff, fuckin' clown, whatever man.
?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2015, 03:37:18 PM »

Lexfitness kept talking tough and daring him to come meet him at an expo so he did, and all Lex did was clam up and call security.  That's an A-grade owning, brother

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
What! Humanity is brutal, boo hoo.  Grow up and get used to it.  I have seen those anti animal propaganda videos and Yes, I know the animal industry sucks, so what, I am not going to go full retard because of it.  And like you, I try and minimise support for it.  The majority of the meat I consume is game meat, like kangaroo (I live in Australia), so no farming, no antibiotic drugs, just good lean meat, and since kangaroos are a pest out this way, far more sustainable business model.  But I still buy a chicken, beef or lamb if it is on special and the mood strikes me.  I just don't see the whole point in beating ourselves up because we are wicked sinners, I prefer to embrace my depraved nature.  Hope this helps.  Oh, and fuck vegan gains and his self righteous bullshit, yeah fuck that guy.

Youre so cool.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 05:12:16 PM »
Lexfitness kept talking tough and daring him to come meet him at an expo so he did, and all Lex did was clam up and call security.  That's an A-grade owning, brother

Lexi waited to get back on camera to challenge him and certainly could have asked him to step outside. Oh and once again his gf or wife looks anorexic.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »
That's not Jethro Tull.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 05:45:22 PM »
Massive meat consumption is a huge problem.  People are just set in their ways.  It's horrible for the environment and your health.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 07:17:12 PM »
Not even close. Watch any video on modern day big agribusiness. Its horrible. Not even words to describe. Im not a vegan either, just being neutral on this issue. Educate yourself on where that meat mcdonalds uses comes from and how those animals are treated. If u dont give a shit, then thats your perogative, not everyones. No one is telling u to care, but some people like myself, do care. You vote when u buy, so i vote with my dollar on ethically raised meats, when i do on the rare ocassion have pork or beef. I mainly just eat fish now.

Cows here graze fields happily oblivious to the oncoming slaughter... but at least they eat well and roam while alive. We do not need "marbled" (lol @ American idea of good steak) meat to taste good... all beef here is grass fed, cows have acres to roam and shit (a drive through rural areas and you will smell it)... and most of our beef is exported.

I don't know if I would call it ethical to feed an animal and treat it well in the knowledge that at a certain date it will be slaughtered for food. I just think it makes better food and the cow lives a decent life til the day it gets a stun to neck.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 08:44:05 PM »
"

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2015, 08:46:02 PM »

LOL!!!
I remember that vid...

We used to watch some really shitty ass educational vids in school, lol... But hey, when we saw the TV on that cart, it was like recess for us!
?

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2015, 02:43:59 AM »
Rob Bailey now full Vegan  :o

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2015, 02:59:51 AM »
Vegan Gains and Jason Blaha even being associated with the fitness industry shows what's wrong with everything.

Neither look like anything. Vegan is very lean fair enough but not enough muscle to talk.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2015, 03:03:59 AM »
too bad he's a psychopath with a superiority complex who has to use every opportunity he gets to push his lifestyle down everyone's throat. vegan.
fixed to spare time and place.