Author Topic: What is happening with Phil really  (Read 5977 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: What is happening with Phil really
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2015, 03:57:06 AM »
this is what pro bodybuilding has come to ... Started to die after Ronnie... Actually after Jay... Say what you want about Jay but he was a class act in regarding to being me Olympia

Started to die after Haney IMO... Once massive insulin and massive HGH use (Thanks Dorian) came in, so did the huge bloated guts of peace...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2015, 04:31:39 AM »
He seems to be trying to self destruct his public image ... Or what little he had as many people (I called it from day one) saw through him and called it he is arrogant as hell.  But now he seems emotional all over the place in his "workouts" he rambles on he beefs with people on social media blocks people if they don't like him... Or don't worship his physique ....
... Dissed Arnold (he fucked up there) he needs to be dethroned this year.
choice is an illusion

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2015, 06:20:45 AM »
He gets his jimmies rustled too easily and cares too much.

He is no Arnold mentally.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2015, 08:25:45 AM »
Think he is about to enter a personal crise. All alone , no wife, no real friend. Over and out. Last Mr O...

Self destruction.

It's really hard in these high pressure situations and especially when people are salivating for your demise.
The real athletes I've known who don't implofe are ones with perspective. They have families and friends to go home to and they have more going on. They know what really matters and it's not money, cars, and hoes.  They aren't getting their worth from sports or the public because that stuff fades. They are grounded

He shouldn't want to end up like some of the others paying for friends and sex buddies. I think he will turn it around though. He doesn't have to stay in bodybuilding. He has enough charisma and intelligence to do other things.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2015, 05:45:08 PM »
Self destruction.

It's really hard in these high pressure situations and especially when people are salivating for your demise.
The real athletes I've known who don't implofe are ones with perspective. They have families and friends to go home to and they have more going on. They know what really matters and it's not money, cars, and hoes.  They aren't getting their worth from sports or the public because that stuff fades. They are grounded

He shouldn't want to end up like some of the others paying for friends and sex buddies. I think he will turn it around though. He doesn't have to stay in bodybuilding. He has enough charisma and intelligence to do other things.

phil doesn't have charisma nor intelligence
he has major insecurity and arrogance

he is a phoney

Kai is real, a real champion

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 05:47:53 PM »
Actually, Phil is the multiple Mr. O winner. He is the champion.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl