Author Topic: Morgan Aste - 350 lbs shredded  (Read 65246 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Morgan Aste : 350 lbs shredded
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »
 :o

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 03:07:16 PM »
if he was on that train his cowardly french ass would have been waiting to get shot while US marines saved the day.

btw he is not bigger than rami gunter or ruhl...nice try tho

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2015, 06:18:23 PM »
... we just saw him bench 200 kilos for a very strict 15, full reps. Actually 16, even though the lockout was iffy ... By my math, 200 kg is 484 lbs.

Your math stinks. It's 440.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2015, 07:06:36 PM »
he/s the KOvacs of the 2010's

dead by 2020-30's

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2015, 01:44:02 AM »
He forgot to work his chest

What's going on here? Did Lee Priest do his prep?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2015, 04:36:32 AM »
Your math stinks. It's 440.
That's still insane.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2015, 05:31:12 AM »
What's going on here? Did Lee Priest do his prep?

If it's taken from the video someone posted, it's a guest posing.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2015, 05:50:51 AM »
Who gives a shit unless he actually gets on a stage somewhere and hits mandatory poses next to other guys.  If he doesn't do that he's just a tank top gym bodybuilder with a good drug connection.  if he can't beat the competition and get a pro card, who cares.  He'll be a 100 times less successful Piana.  Basically another Victor Richards.  A big drug filled freak with nothing to show for it in 20 years except a gym bag, if he's lucky and not dead from a blown out kidney.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2015, 05:54:31 AM »
If it's taken from the video someone posted, it's a guest posing.

Is it part of an innovative routine to show up with shit stains on your chest?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2015, 06:05:04 AM »
I've noticed quite a few of these guys have fairly freckly skin when they aren't so tanned (see the John Meadows thread).  I wonder if it's there to begin with, or if something they do causes/exacerbates it?

T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 06:06:47 AM »
I've noticed quite a few of these guys have fairly freckly skin when they aren't so tanned (see the John Meadows thread).  I wonder if it's there to begin with, or if something they do causes/exacerbates it?

Nice list of "gayer than....." hashtags. The #lockerroom speaks volume.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 06:30:26 AM »
tennis ballz you got that right , what kind of quality of life is that

his whole day revolves around eating, shitting,  going to the gym for 40 minutes, site injections

hell he can barely move

As oppose to fighting traffic in the morning and again in the afternoon. Punching a time clock, sitting in a cubicle all day long with other drones, having a boss looking over your shoulder hoping you saved enough for retirement.

“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation."

Henry David Thoreau, Walden

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2015, 06:35:32 AM »
As oppose to fighting traffic in the morning and again in the afternoon. Punching a time clock, sitting in a cubicle all day long with other drones, having a boss looking over your shoulder hoping you saved enough for retirement.

“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation."

Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Of course, there's no middle ground. Believe it or not, there are individuals who work pretty regular jobs, actually enjoy it more often than they dislike it, go back to their families at night without feeling disgusted. That's actually not my life (though I do love my work but it's easier as it's my own business) but your post reeks of self-righteousness.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2015, 06:46:43 AM »
Of course, there's no middle ground. Believe it or not, there are individuals who work pretty regular jobs, actually enjoy it more often than they dislike it, go back to their families at night without feeling disgusted. That's actually not my life (though I do love my work but it's easier as it's my own business) but your post reeks of self-righteousness.

Self righteous? You should look up that term. Moral superiority has
absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with my post. Nor is it an issue of right or wrong.

As is typical of GetBig, they will always find something to criticize. This guy, for obvious personal reasons most; including me, don't appreciate, wants to be huge and loves lifting weights. He is doing what he wants to do and has achieved a level few have, or will ever, attain. Then you have the naysayers that will never really amount to anything special just throwing rocks and working their crappy 50 grand a year job that they would leave in a nano second if they won the lottery or came into enough money to carry them through.

Of course there are exceptions, but the vast majority that are clogging our freeways every morning and every afternoon because they have to would be out of the rat race if they could.

He's doing what he wants. Whether you think it's worth it or not is your opinion. But he doing what he wants to do, living a life that he wants to live. Most are not.

Not a question of right or wrong or a question of moral superiority.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2015, 06:55:30 AM »

Self righteous? You should look up that term. Moral superiority has
absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with my post. Nor is it an issue of right or wrong.

As is typical of GetBig, they will always find something to criticize. This guy, for obvious personal reasons most; including me, don't appreciate, wants to be huge and loves lifting weights. He is doing what he wants to do and has achieved a level few have, or will ever, attain. Then you have the naysayers that will never really amount to anything special just throwing rocks and working their crappy 50 grand a year job that they would leave in a nano second if they won the lottery or came into enough money to carry them through.

Of course there are exceptions, but the vast majority that are clogging our freeways every morning and every afternoon because they have to would be out of the rat race if they could.

He's doing what he wants. Whether you think it's worth it or not is your opinion. But he doing what he wants to do, living a life that he wants to live. Most are not.

Not a question of right or wrong or a question of moral superiority.

This is exactly a question of moral superiority. Not in a strict sense of "right or wrong" which is a very restrictive view of morals. Your post implies a difference in value and meaning, the people's lives you're judging being meaningless in your book and this powerlifter's life being somehow more meaningful and of value. You're judging from a moral standpoint, like it or not.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2015, 07:09:23 AM »
This is exactly a question of moral superiority. Not in a strict sense of "right or wrong" which is a very restrictive view of morals. Your post implies a difference in value and meaning, the people's lives you're judging being meaningless in your book and this powerlifter's life being somehow more meaningful and of value. You're judging from a moral standpoint, like it or not.

Wrong interpretation. Just wrong. You may disagree but I know what I said and I know what I mean. Don't put words in my mouth. For you to interpret my contention that one shouldn't be so quick to judge another and imply he is wasting his life therefore their lives, the critics lives, are meaningless is simply wrong. I don't how you came to that conclusion.

And I did not define moral superiority with the "restrictive" view of right and wrong. I was very precise in how I stated it and that they were two separate issue. It was to refute your claim of self-righteousness which does imply either moral superiority, irrefutably correct, or both. You have to read more closely, my friend.

"Moral superiority has absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with my post. Nor is it an issue of right or wrong."

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2015, 07:13:49 AM »
Wrong interpretation. Just wrong. You may disagree but I know what I said and I know what I mean. Don't put words in my mouth. For you to interpret my contention that one shouldn't be so quick to judge another and imply he is wasting his life therefore their lives, the critics lives, are meaningless is simply wrong. I don't how you came to that conclusion.

And I did not define moral superiority with the "restrictive" view of right and wrong. I was very precise in how I stated it and that they were two separate issue. It was to refute your claim of self-righteousness which does imply either moral superiority, irrefutably correct, or both. You have to read more closely, my friend.

"Moral superiority has absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to do with my post. Nor is it an issue of right or wrong."

So what was your point in creating an opposition between the lives of those who, for better or worse, go through the motions and this guy's life (who actually might also go through a different type of motions- I honestly don't know as I don't know him)? 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2015, 07:35:58 AM »
So what was your point in creating an opposition between the lives of those who, for better or worse, go through the motions and this guy's life (who actually might also go through a different type of motions- I honestly don't know as I don't know him)?  

Do not be so quick to past judgments on others and feel you know better than he does on how he should live his life.

Look, I don't get the appeal of those who want to climb Mount Everest. The risk and considerable expense and the fact that all of them would die if they didn't have the sherpa's with them. I mean, I get the sense of achievement of one doing something that few in the world can or will ever do but when I look at the cost and risks involved it's not even close. But people do it. Even as they past the over 200 dead bodies frozen there because no one feels it is worth the risks to bring them down for a proper burial. I don't get it but they not doing it for me. If someone isn't hurting anyone else and it's a passion of yours then have at it. Who am I to cast stones and past judgement? Why someone would want to be 350 lbs and go through all that it takes to do it along with all the health risks is beyond me.
But if that's what he wants to do then lumber around like an oaf and have people stare at you.

While watching one of those bbing documentaries one bber was asked why he puts himself through all this. That there must be something off with him. It's not normal. He just replied, "It sucks to be normal."

OK, I get it.  

PIP brave adventurer. At least you made it to the top and you will give pause to all the other adventurers as they see your frozen corpse destined to remain there as long as the earth exists.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2015, 07:42:07 AM »
Do not be so quick to past judgments on others and feel you know better than he does on how he should live his life.

Look, I don't get the appeal of those who want to climb Mount Everest. The risk and considerable expense and the fact that all of them would die if they didn't have the sherpa's with them. I mean, I get the sense of achievement of one doing something that few in the world can or will ever do but when I look at the cost and risks involved it's not even close. But people do it. Even as they past the over 200 dead bodies frozen there because no one feels it is worth the risks to bring them down for a proper burial. I don't get it but they not doing it for me. If someone isn't hurting anyone else and it's a passion of yours then have at it. Who am I to cast stones and past judgement? Why someone would want to be 350 lbs and go through all that it takes to do it along with all the health risks is beyond me.
But if that's what he wants to do then lumber around like an oaf and have people stare at you.

While watching one of those bbing documentaries one bber was asked why he puts himself through all this. That there must be something off with him. It's not normal. He just replied, "It sucks to be normal."

OK, I get it.  

PIP brave adventurer. At least you made it to the top and you will give pause to all the other adventurers as they see your frozen corpse destined to remain there as long as the earth exists.

Well, my experience brought me to think that there's no such thing as "normal". Sure, there are a lot of people who are fully the products of determinisms. But also a lot of people who go through what looks like a normal life but has its own specificities. I agree on the "non judgmental" part but that's exactly what you did somehow.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2015, 08:05:25 AM »
Well, my experience brought me to think that there's no such thing as "normal". Sure, there are a lot of people who are fully the products of determinisms. But also a lot of people who go through what looks like a normal life but has its own specificities. I agree on the "non judgmental" part but that's exactly what you did somehow.

Well, in that context you are correct. Some are just not as normal as others but everyone is unique in their own way.

I do believe in being judgment. Making judgments. How can you not? I'm not going to associate with just anyone and I'm not going to hire just anyone. Being nonjudgmental across the board just means you have no standards.

But it does matter what you choose to past judgment on. I do past judgment on this muscle bound fella in that I think it's not something I would aspire to or want my son to aspire to. But I don't past judgment on him as a person and feel what he is doing is wrong and that my life is better than his and he's wasting his life. As long as someone is not hurting anyone else and what they are doing makes them happy and fulfilled then it's none of my business. That's why I don't like when people criticize Ronnie for still pushing it at his age and condition. The guy seems happy like a puppy and is enjoying life and doing what he loves. Even if it's going to kill him.

BTW, your name looks familiar. Have we debated before? I argue and debate with so many people here that I can't keep track of them.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2015, 08:12:03 AM »
Is it part of an innovative routine to show up with shit stains on your chest?

I'm not sure, ask Booty  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2015, 08:19:37 AM »

BTW, your name looks familiar. Have we debated before? I argue and debate with so many people here that I can't keep track of them.

No, we haven't. I chimed in the whole "underaged" debate but was exchanging posts with BeThere, in a non-agressive manner. You once mistook me for another poster, you accused me of being an anti-Semite but you quickly realized it wasn't me and you apologized so all is good.

stavios

• Getbig III
Re: Morgan Aste - 350 lbs shredded
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2015, 08:22:04 AM »
Lmao
Typical getbig

A 6"4 shredded 350 lbs monster of a man is not impressive  ;D
Btw he is doing a show september 5th.

Don't know if he will be good as a bodybuilder but still impressive as hell

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2015, 08:32:19 AM »
No, we haven't. I chimed in the whole "underaged" debate but was exchanging posts with BeThere, in a non-agressive manner. You once mistook me for another poster, you accused me of being an anti-Semite but you quickly realized it wasn't me and you apologized so all is good.

Ah, now I remember. Really put  my foot in my mouth that time. I argue with everybody so it's hard to keep track.

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: Morgan Aste - 350 lbs shredded
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2015, 08:34:59 AM »
Lmao
Typical getbig

A 6"4 shredded 350 lbs monster of a man is not impressive  ;D
Btw he is doing a show september 5th.

Don't know if he will be good as a bodybuilder but still impressive as hell

He's 6'4"? Missed that. That is impressive to fill out a frame that tall.