Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95818 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Allegedly, those 2 made racial and gay bigot comments to him. He say they put a watermelon were he worked or something too.

Having trouble buying this for a couple of reasons.

First, Gay or not, he was a big dude who was a lot older than them. Hard to believe those two would mess with him to that level.

Second, to do something like that is super dumb from a professional standpoint. You can easily lose your job, and have a hard time getting another, for racist stuff like that in the workplace.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
What does the NFL have to do with a conspiracy on a staged murder?  If the gov wanted to force gun control they wouldn't hire actors, they'd just straight up kill people.  Why pretend to kill people?

Crisis actors work for the gov. How much information do we know about area 51 and what went down there? Answer is next to nothing. Everyone's argument to 911 and other conspiracy type shit is the gov is stupid and couldn't pull it off etc. That too many people would know and people would talk. Yet thousands of people worked at area 51 and almost no information has ever come out about what really goes on there. Why is that?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
One look at him would tell you he's probably gay, but that's interesting.  You think the shooter and the girl's "boyfriend" might have been swordfighters.  That could explain the girl's situation.

As for the camera man, they say he recorded the shooter's last exit from the building because the station wanted to document his firing.  That's one of the reasons the shooter targeted him, as it's said.

It seems like the "boyfriend" is enjoying all the attention he's getting as opposed to grieving over his lost love.

I can't say for sure what went on, but I think there's a lot left to this story.

Apparently, this guy got canned more than a year ago. Going back and killing a former co-worker is something usually done in the heat of the moment.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

It seems like the "boyfriend" is enjoying all the attention he's getting as opposed to grieving over his lost love.

I can't say for sure what went on, but I think there's a lot left to this story.

Apparently, this guy got canned more than a year ago. Going back and killing a former co-worker is something usually done in the heat of the moment.

I believe you are right.  Also just read that it was actually about two year now since he was fired.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Having trouble buying this for a couple of reasons.

First, Gay or not, he was a big dude who was a lot older than them. Hard to believe those two would mess with him to that level.

Second, to do something like that is super dumb from a professional standpoint. You can easily lose your job, and have a hard time getting another, for racist stuff like that in the workplace.
mob mentality
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Fucking brutal , he is holding a Photo Album bigger then my grandmothers , and they have only been dating for 9 months?

hahahahahha

im seriously , who the fuck prints out photos nowadays? i been with my wife 8 years we do not have a single photo album, all our pictures are digital , nothing printed

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How did the killer know where they would be if he didn't work there anymore...I guess he waited outside of the station but this is all so strange 2 years later?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The length of time may be related to him losing a lawsuit, then snapping... i agree there's probably more to this whole thing, though. 

But the anti-gun bullshit is standing in the way of everything else, so we may never know.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
How did the killer know where they would be if he didn't work there anymore...I guess he waited outside of the station but this is all so strange 2 years later?

This is a valid question.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Originally they said he saw it on TV.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Like when they mention the upcoming story for people to "stay tuned" kind of thing, maybe.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Like when they mention the upcoming story for people to "stay tuned" kind of thing, maybe.

Guy must have been pretty close by.

Maybe he was... I don't really know that area that much. I know Virginia, but less rural and more urban areas are where I am mostly familiar.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

idiots like this are just like the shooter. You have people who think every high profile crime is a hoax. And the shooter thought he saw racism or discrimination in everything he saw.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
idiots like this are just like the shooter. You have people who think every high profile crime is a hoax. And the shooter thought he saw racism or discrimination in everything he saw.

Well said , like Dylan Roof and his claims that " They are raping our women " so he murders Church goers  ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Guy must have been pretty close by.

Maybe he was... I don't really know that area that much. I know Virginia, but less rural and more urban areas are where I am mostly familiar.

It's possible that whole thing came together that quickly, I guess.  But I know it seems weird to think that, too.  If the guy had lost his suit within the day or two before it (dont know), maybe he was ready to snap and that's all it took.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
It's possible that whole thing came together that quickly, I guess.  But I know it seems weird to think that, too.  If the guy had lost his suit within the day or two before it (dont know), maybe he was ready to snap and that's all it took.

It is possible, but whew.

Why not just go into the station and shoot up everyone.

Why those 2 people?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/opinion/students-and-professors-speak-out-against-the-cia-s-presence/article_4eac13e2-645f-5893-91e9-1652a6e62b69.html
Its well known that the CIA, FBI and other agencies as well as corporations do early recruitment on college campuses. They even do workshops. This was to recruit the "superkids" that were much hyped at the time. There was an article written about this in the Washington Post Magazine. These Superkids were high achievers and the CIA/FBI was joining the ranks of others trying to recruits them for jobs.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
It is possible, but whew.

Why not just go into the station and shoot up everyone.

Why those 2 people?

and the claim about the racist comment from the girl hasn't been explained anywhere (that i know of)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Its well known that the CIA, FBI and other agencies as well as corporations do early recruitment on college campuses. They even do workshops. This was to recruit the "superkids" that were much hyped at the time. There was an article written about this in the Washington Post Magazine. These Superkids were high achievers and the CIA/FBI was joining the ranks of others trying to recruits them for jobs.