Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31721 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
What kind of dose is he on?

i dont know.   i'll try to remember to check.

He takes 2 shots a day.   thighs one day, rear next, and the belly on day 3. 

puberty failing to start due to some combination of a shunt in his head and a small tumor the size of pinky in his head. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2015, 01:43:21 AM »
Yawn.

Nobody cares what you say.

Intelligent response ...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2015, 01:46:05 AM »
I can vouch for this. It's a sick world. Much worse things are going on throughout it though....This doesn't even scratch the surface

Please elaborate.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2015, 06:14:36 AM »
What is the goal Of these guys? Early death? In the ME is it like a single mans game, just tryin to look good for schmoes and ladies? Or, are tdo these guys have families and they are trying to make a career out of big biceps? Schmoes and teams only pay when you look good and are young. I just dont see the up side to it overthere( well same shit as here, but atleast you can work part time orfull time with a real careeer and BB on the side). Something tells me opps like that are few and far between in theME.

ME mind-set is very different from the West, It's totally extreme Male dominated centric society over there ~ perfect petri dish for extreme bbing..steroids are legal & freely available - no bad moral stigma attached - pretty much seen as bbing supps, there lots of hero worship,male comradery (in a wierd but strangely no homo way) they absolutely idolize western pros -~ seen as gods, huge focus on body image/pride, cars, material posessions, Muscle is still seen cool over there and representing status, masculinity, power, wealth.

Women have no say in what men do - unlike in the feminazi run West ...Once married traditionally women are a side thought ..they are tolerated and expected to look after their man, cook, clean and look after children.
Basically Men can get away with being selfish and do whatever the f***** want there and have final say ~ perfect if you want to bb'd seriously...  bbers there also align/justify what they want to do with their religion ~ they always say"Mashalla" when they win or post a pic  - "god has willed it" or for their country pride politics/patriotism ~ They are quite extreme people! Some willing to die for this shit to be a legacy and their countries hero.

I follow a few top bbers from ME on Instagram - every 10 pics the guys are in hospital or visiting their mate in hospital lol